7bears

Rank 0
PostedNov 19, 2012 7:58 am

How to get trophies?

a lot of guys equip a trophy and it seems to be very powerful. How to get one?
Advertisement

gin1010ger

Rank 3
gin1010ger
PostedNov 19, 2012 8:06 am
You need to break the bosses in dungeons, or outside if they are guild bosses, they usually have the icons around them representing what they are weak to ...a flame for example means fire damage.

They are not 100% drop rate either.

Abel_Noxx

Rank 0
PostedNov 19, 2012 8:07 am
Trophies are dropped from dungeon bosses but are only dropped once you depleted the Break Point bar on the boss. Also the trophies are its rarer drops so you will have to be paitient for it to drop.
And one more thing you can also get trophies from Trials when you reach lvl 50 and they are stronger versions of the normal dgn's boss.

Merushii

Rank 3
Merushii
PostedNov 19, 2012 8:07 am
Hello, 7bears!

Trophies are dropped by bosses in dungeons, from guild bosses, and bought from fame chests! The most popular way to acquire them is from dungeon bosses. Please keep in mind that trophies are a rare drop from guild bosses and dungeon bosses --they will not drop every time, even if you break them.

• To get them from dungeon bosses, you have to break the boss's Break Point bar.
  • To get them from guild bosses, you also need to break their Break Point bar. Also, keep in mind that guild bosses are tough monsters that usually require several players and strategy.
  • To get them from fame chests, you need fame from that particular area --you can get this by doing main quests and repeatables.

You can find a list of dungeon boss trophies, as well as their other drops, here.

I hope this properly answers your question! If you have any more questions, please do ask. ^_^

Abel_Noxx

Rank 0
PostedNov 19, 2012 8:08 am
meru's post makes mine look shamefull >.>

Merushii

Rank 3
Merushii
PostedNov 19, 2012 8:08 am
Abel_Noxx wrote:
meru's post makes mine look shamefull >.>  

All three of us posted at like the EXACT same time. xD

And your post, as well as gin1010ger's, is awesome!

Abel_Noxx

Rank 0
PostedNov 19, 2012 8:12 am
haha we did xD
And thank you but yours still looks more official but I expect no less then that from a great GS such as yourself -^^-