Lgm.

Rank 0
Lgm.
PostedNov 19, 2012 7:32 am

request

reinstal "lost" content please
first of all ellsies! Smile

most of us still remember or have seen why some quests have been ninja'd out of our lovely version of this game.

i mean some of our current gm's did not even knew they existed. Wink

for the peoples who do not know: as example i use the lvl21 um hidden armor quests. it was simply too powerfull gear for that time.

but were aren't living in the past anymore! and well those gears are old/surpassed by the curent avalible gears.

so why not release them?

pro's: more different looks, more gears that need to be linked and enchanted (ap sales!), it gives new upcoming pvpers a way to obtain gears without having to deal with crazy (player made) prizes!, can be advertised as NEW content.

con's: probably in need of dev's

*kizzy*

Advertisement

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedNov 19, 2012 8:15 am
They will probably be released for AP if they exist.... Razz

Lgm.

Rank 0
Lgm.
PostedNov 19, 2012 8:33 am
meh i dun think the vanity gear promo did went aswell as they hoped for! Smile

but realeasing that gears as ap only lets say in a top tier prelinked and pre oj'd sounds as idea too! Wink (altho noone will buy it cos they want dread 24+ now)

*kizzy*

LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
PostedNov 19, 2012 9:26 am
not many of us have seen the old gear before, so it would be nice to have it. Content for lower zones are always good.
Anyone have any screenshots of the armor?

-Off-Topic-
One day when all the bugs are fixed (lol), it would be nice to see some more hair styles/colors on the appearence change scrolls, as well.

-Retired.

Lgm.

Rank 0
Lgm.
PostedNov 19, 2012 10:02 am
all i know bout these gears is that the sin/hunt version is called "double hide" and the fight/def one is called something with blue.

i would be sooo nicy if we can do this quest cos its a long one with different chooices! add a few hour of game play^^

*kizzy*