JamesGodden

Rank 5.1
JamesGodden
PostedNov 19, 2012 10:17 am
Gods.Child wrote:
JamesGodden wrote:
Gods.Child wrote:
You need to check your math.
3 levels faster than a spear is dual swords, a spear doesn't have 1500 more attack than duals.

you do know the hidden re-scale bonus is based on an as yet unknwon formula that exponentially relates to the base atk of a weapon and its enchant, the only way you could know the difference is less than 1500 is if you've enchanted lvl78 dual swords to [20] which would be pretty dumb even for you  

ofc it would be dumb, I have swift Very Happy

How do you clam to know it's 1500 in one post and then say no one knows in another? Rolling Eyes
Seems you're complaining about something you don't even know.  

because I know it is more than 1500.

The difference btw spear and claw is over 1500 and the duaul swords (the lvl78 ones) are even lower atk than the claws therefore the gap would be even more

So I don't know the precise number I just know its more than 1500

Advertisement

DarkSakimaru

Rank 4
DarkSakimaru
PostedNov 19, 2012 11:03 am
imZhao wrote:
DarkSakimaru wrote:

Ming Zhao and Shisha pvp quite rare tbh.

I fixed for you. That group PVP quite rare?? LOL. PC already own you no need for me to even post now xD  

I know your name and i made a typo, didnt notice.
Yeah since you guys dont quite like VR tp pvp and its where most pvp happens atm.
This was not at all meant as an insult or w/e way you took it.

PC said it would be more logic if rangers were on either you ming or shisha and i simply said you arent in pvp so much(at least when im on and playing).I'm not at all judging on who spends how much time in pvp so idk why you reacted on my post like this lol

imZhao

Rank 2
imZhao
PostedNov 19, 2012 11:09 am
DarkSakimaru wrote:
imZhao wrote:
DarkSakimaru wrote:

I fixed for you. That group PVP quite rare?? LOL. PC already own you no need for me to even post now xD  

Yeah since you guys dont quite like VR tp pvp and its where most pvp happens atm.

PC said it would be more logic if rangers were on either you ming or shisha and i simply said you arent in pvp so much(at least when im on and playing).I'm not at all judging on who spends how much time in pvp so idk why you reacted on my post like this lol  

If there's actual PVP, I'm there 99% of the time. If you sit at temp and stare at guards and get 14 kills in an hour (this is what the PVP raid just got while I was making breakfast), no I'm not gonna sit there. If they're actually PVPing in VR, I don't mind it.

How many kills you've had in the last month? Just curious since you're apparently always in PVP and the rest of us not. To be honest until the last couple days I didnt see you for about 2 weeks. Maybe you play on different times Smile

I didn't take this as an insult. I just don't like when people speak on things they know nothing about, that's all. I feel the need to call them out on it when they do.

triti

Rank 3
triti
PostedNov 19, 2012 11:11 am
Guess they don't know to move to the other areas just camp in front of temp and sometimes go back from UR to temp

DarkSakimaru

Rank 4
DarkSakimaru
PostedNov 19, 2012 11:34 am
imZhao wrote:
DarkSakimaru wrote:
imZhao wrote:
DarkSakimaru wrote:

If there's actual PVP, I'm there 99% of the time. If you sit at temp and stare at guards and get 14 kills in an hour (this is what the PVP raid just got while I was making breakfast), no I'm not gonna sit there. If they're actually PVPing in VR, I don't mind it.

How many kills you've had in the last month? Just curious since you're apparently always in PVP and the rest of us not. To be honest until the last couple days I didnt see you for about 2 weeks. Maybe you play on different times Smile

I didn't take this as an insult. I just don't like when people speak on things they know nothing about, that's all. I feel the need to call them out on it when they do.  

I dont know how manny kills i got in a month but i played way less then i usualy do because i have tests in school.Not like it matters at all for this subject here.
But yeah we must be playing on different times in that case. Razz

LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
PostedNov 19, 2012 11:40 am
imZhao wrote:

If there's actual PVP, I'm there 99% of the time. You sit at temp and stare at guards and get 14 kills in an hour. I'm not gonna sit there. If they're actually "PVPing" in VR, I don't mind it.  

+1
This is what should be promoted more often!

-Retired.

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedNov 19, 2012 12:14 pm
JamesGodden wrote:
Gods.Child wrote:
You need to check your math.
3 levels faster than a spear is dual swords, a spear doesn't have 1500 more attack than duals.

you do know the hidden re-scale bonus is based on an as yet unknwon formula that exponentially relates to the base atk of a weapon and its enchant, the only way you could know the difference is less than 1500 is if you've enchanted lvl78 dual swords to [20] which would be pretty dumb even for you  

I already proved it is not a formula, but rather it is purely inputted numbers that seem to be arbitrary. A [10] 70 Blunt has +350 attack, and a [10] 70 Jav has +286 attack. The base attacks of those two weapons are very different. You'd expect the Jav to have 350 and the blunt to have 286, but it's not so. That proves that it's not based off the weapon's base attack, and it also proves it's not based off the level of the weapon, and it also proves it's not based on a base stat (I experimented by taking off some clothes, to reduce stats, and the difference stayed at 350). Furthermore, if it was a formula, it would affect caster weapons, which dont even gain physical attack from it ...

They are 100% pure arbitrary stats made as a quick fix, rather than a real formula.

But right on about Zhao and pvp lol. I was so going to say something about that lol. There's some major differences between how certain people/raids pvp. pwned.

P.S. Maybe more talk about fixing the attack speed on spears back to Very Slow .... since they DO have 3 levels of mastery, and historically Spears have not been a bit slow..... It's also a fix no one would complain about, because 1. they wouldn't notice it right off the bat, 2. they paid nothing for that advantage.

Gods.Child

Rank 3
Gods.Child
PostedNov 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Rekikyo wrote:

P.S. Maybe more talk about fixing the attack speed on spears back to Very Slow .... since they DO have 3 levels of mastery, and historically Spears have not been a bit slow..... It's also a fix no one would complain about, because 1. they wouldn't notice it right off the bat, 2. they paid nothing for that advantage.  

Allot of people would complain about it. You can't change something after people have invested heavily in it based on it's current state.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

imZhao

Rank 2
imZhao
PostedNov 19, 2012 12:50 pm
Gods.Child wrote:
Rekikyo wrote:

Allot of people would complain about it. You can't change something after people have invested heavily in it based on it's current state.  

Really? Ask goddess zone about that Smile

Gods.Child

Rank 3
Gods.Child
PostedNov 19, 2012 1:01 pm
imZhao wrote:
Gods.Child wrote:
Rekikyo wrote:

Really? Ask goddess zone about that Smile  

Are you suggesting that goddess zone people are not complaining? Laughing

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson