hydroblazeninja

Rank 3
PostedNov 18, 2012 10:05 pm

petition to remove swift

I think shaiya is becoming increasingly unbalanced due to the introduction of swift lapis
It allows fighter to hit just as fasy ad other toons while being able to do a great deal of damage.
Personally I would like to remove all the flash and sonic in the game, but that is never ganna happen soo pls remove swift for th bettering of the game.
-I realize its still possible for fighter to hit extremely fast with flash rings but the introduction of synergy allows other toons to have a semi advamtage over them.

Soo pls do something♥♡♥♡♥

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

triti

Rank 3
triti
PostedNov 18, 2012 10:45 pm

Re: petition to remove swift

hydroblazeninja wrote:
I think shaiya is becoming increasingly unbalanced due to the introduction of swift lapis
It allows fighter to hit just as fasy ad other toons while being able to do a great deal of damage.
Personally I would like to remove all the flash and sonic in the game, but that is never ganna happen soo pls remove swift for th bettering of the game.
-I realize its still possible for fighter to hit extremely fast with flash rings but the introduction of synergy allows other toons to have a semi advamtage over them.

Soo pls do something♥♡♥♡♥  

Others cant use swift or is restricted to fighters ?
I personally don't want to run with the default speed ,Second reason i left Phoenix was to slow

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedNov 19, 2012 12:05 am
Too late. Flood gate is open.

Kizuna7

Rank 5
Kizuna7
PostedNov 19, 2012 12:08 am
Avyn wrote:

What if I told you I was Neptune?

~Lil_Kizuna

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedNov 19, 2012 12:10 am
Kizuna7 wrote:
Avyn wrote:

What if I told you I was Neptune?

~Lil_Kizuna

Malarkey. My wife would have told me.

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedNov 19, 2012 12:41 am
A better suggestion would be to correct the attack speed on the 79 spears. They are 1 speed higher than they have been for years (with the exception of the 60 and 70 Epic). That would at least influence the linkage of both Flash and Swift, diminishing the power a little bit.

Mellijor

Rank 5
Mellijor
PostedNov 19, 2012 2:54 am
Wonder why u want it to remove?
Either u can,t afford it..
Because all Classes can use Swift unless u dnt have OP to pay for it Laughing

JamesGodden

Rank 5.1
JamesGodden
PostedNov 19, 2012 3:59 am
Mellijor wrote:
Because all Classes can use Swift unless u dnt have OP to pay for it Laughing  

Whilst all classes can link it, the benefit of linking it massively various from class to class.

For assassins Flash/Swift lapis is not needed to reach the max speed, and the only use of using them is to mitigate the effects of debuffs which effect attack speed.

For a spear wielding warr however, swift lapis increases their attack speed for the loss of a single slot.

Assassins are so far down on attack power that it is much more logical (assuming a debuff weapon build) to link a craft7 OR a debuff6 in the final slot of a weapon than a swift or flash lapis

Swift means that Hunters have more attack, more dex and more range than rogues.

Swift also means warriors have more attack, more theorectical dex (they have less in reality as 99% are full str builds too, but they could go full dex and still have higher atk than any sin) more defense and more HP than rogues.

And rogues are imo better off than casters Surprised

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedNov 19, 2012 4:37 am
JamesGodden wrote:
long text  

well, the game situation would be better if they didn't launched flash/swift lapis.
-> A bit more balanced Wink

But unfortunately it's too late. There has been too many ppl out there with swift lapis on their weapon(s), not to mention those with flash lapis. Really, these flash rings are more then enough. Or remove the flash rings...

+1 on rek, the current spear speed is one level higher then what it should be.

signature of xybolt

JamesGodden

Rank 5.1
JamesGodden
PostedNov 19, 2012 4:45 am
xybolt wrote:
JamesGodden wrote:
long text  

well, the game situation would be better if they didn't launched flash/swift lapis.
-> A bit more balanced Wink

But unfortunately it's too late. There has been too many ppl out there with swift lapis on their weapon(s), not to mention those with flash lapis. Really, these flash rings are more then enough. Or remove the flash rings...

+1 on rek, the current spear speed is one level higher then what it should be.  

In 80 pvp flash rings are pretty much obsolete Smile

And I know it is too late to remove the attack speed enhancing lapis