CPRYDE.

Rank 1
PostedNov 18, 2012 9:17 pm

GameSages

This isn't the only thread about what I'm about to adress. Anyways, it has come to not only me, but some other fellow players of the community, that some of these game sages are becoming either cocky, rude, and abusing their title. To me, we have way too many game sages. We don't need anymore. It also has come to my attention that we, the fellow soldiers of the community, cannot voice our opinions without being warned. Just because you're a GS doesn't give you the right to take away our freedom of speech. I can't even say abc game sage has a big head without being warned of what I'm saying. And two, stacking half of the GS team in captain mode is fine. But kicking people then banning them from vent after you lost only brings your own reputation down. Not putting any names out, but you know who you are. Amen.
Advertisement

Trailblazer.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Trailblazer.
PostedNov 18, 2012 9:38 pm
Making threads like this will not do justice for you, trust me, most likely locked if anything.
First off.. there is a HUGE difference from voicing your opinion to harassing/flaming/trolling/etc a GS. I'd actually like to say in my opinion SF is very lenient on language/spamming/harassment then most other games i have ever played in my life.
As for the kicking, it's hosts decision don't take it to personally.

.NovemberRain

Rank 1
.NovemberRain
PostedNov 18, 2012 9:41 pm
I don't like some of their attitudes, no names mentioned, I agree with you.

Gary_SF

Rank 2
Gary_SF
PostedNov 18, 2012 9:52 pm
Well I think currently we're getting new GSes, but they did their best. I'd suggest keeping in mind they did VOLUNTEER, and didn't necessarily have to help any of you.

Some might not be as cheery as others, and maybe they were having a bad day. They're normal people, alike you and I.

WoodPecker.

Rank 5
WoodPecker.
PostedNov 18, 2012 9:54 pm

rc

locked and deleted just like the rest.

From Gus, With Love.

therealSowm

Rank 0
therealSowm
PostedNov 18, 2012 9:55 pm
Trailblazer. wrote:
Making threads like this will not do justice for you, trust me, most likely locked if anything.
First off.. there is a HUGE difference from voicing your opinion to harassing/flaming/trolling/etc a GS. I'd actually like to say in my opinion SF is very lenient on language/spamming/harassment then most other games i have ever played in my life.

That's for sure, sf is the only game where I see a lot of flaming and 'crying' which to me makes it unique..

But another note.... I get your frustration that it seems like gamesages are like abusing their power. Which they may or may not , but still don't give you the right to talk trash nor give your opinion cause it usually ends up misleading the message and usually offends few people.. So that being said if you truly believe that GS aren't doing there job properly send in a ticket . So that you wouldn't get as much trouble than making a thread.

gurneet_1

Rank 4
PostedNov 18, 2012 9:55 pm

Re: rc

WoodPecker. wrote:

why do you always make the subject rc? what does it mean?

Innovator_

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
Innovator_
PostedNov 18, 2012 10:00 pm

Re: rc

gurneet_1 wrote:
WoodPecker. wrote:

why do you always make the subject rc? what does it mean?  

Raidcall.

Law | Sniper

LlNSANITY

Rank 0
LlNSANITY
PostedNov 18, 2012 10:01 pm
things have really gotten out of hand o-o

souldo99

Rank 0
PostedNov 18, 2012 10:13 pm
Trailblazer. wrote:

you know right your post does not count. you are lil Bechi of GS.