souldo99

Rank 0
PostedNov 18, 2012 8:44 pm
Innovator_ wrote:
souldo99 wrote:
bunch of psy GSs i aint like one. inno just edited his post to save his arse and delete one guys post( kind of suspicious).  

Excuse me?

We are targeted non-stop by the community with little things. If we weren't gamesages and one of us kicks you from the game you wouldn't say anything. But since we have that title around our waist we get flamed on. Treat us like normal players because we treat you guys like we did before, normal players.  

so if i d/c kick GS, i would certainly be banned without any proof. but when normal people get dc kick. no action is taken. you all say it is a bug. get good son.
Advertisement

SeriousMind

Rank 1
SeriousMind
PostedNov 18, 2012 8:44 pm
Innovator_ wrote:
SeriousMind wrote:
Innovator_ wrote:
souldo99 wrote:
bunch of psy GSs i aint like one. inno just edited his post to save his arse and delete one guys post( kind of suspicious).  

Excuse me?

We are targeted non-stop by the community with little things. If we weren't gamesages and one of us kicks you from the game you wouldn't say anything. But since we have that title around our waist we get flamed on. Treat us like normal players because we treat you guys like we did before, normal players.  

I think what he means is some of you GS's abuse the title.  

If we abused the title we would be banned/removed.

We are treated like you guys and we are watched at closely.  

You guys don't get treated like we do. Are you kidding me? I know what you guys get every month just from having that "title" and you guys get everything you want and somehow never have any problems with Soldier Front and when you do it gets fixed right away for you guys. I know so many people that have a problem with getting scammed by Aeria from those stupid play time events and not getting the items they worked hard to get but again it never happens with a GS. I see you guys all the time with your fancy guns and all that so no, you guys don't get treated like we do.

Innovator_

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
Innovator_
PostedNov 18, 2012 8:46 pm
SeriousMind wrote:
Innovator_ wrote:
SeriousMind wrote:
Innovator_ wrote:
souldo99 wrote:

Excuse me?

You guys don't get treated like we do. Are you kidding me? I know what you guys get every month just from having that "title" and you guys get everything you want and somehow never have any problems with Soldier Front and when you do it gets fixed right away for you guys. I know so many people that have a problem with getting scammed by Aeria from those stupid play time events and not getting the items they worked hard to get but again it never happens with a GS. I see you guys all the time with your fancy guns and all that so no, you guys don't get treated like we do.  

I understand you get mad about us being GameSages. We have problems like you do. Deus had the d/c bug and I've had the FPS bug before. Sometimes its the players computer fault. You may have a hidden corrupted file in your folder. We do not get what we want. I PAY for my stuff. We don't get stuff for free sir. I haven't gotten my playtime prizes since a month ago. The times are correct.

Law | Sniper

Innovator_

Innovator_
PostedNov 18, 2012 8:47 pm
souldo99 wrote:
Innovator_ wrote:
souldo99 wrote:

Excuse me?

so if i d/c kick GS, i would certainly be banned without any proof. but when normal people get dc kick. no action is taken. you all say it is a bug. get good son.  

I get d/c kicked daily but do I complain? No. Is the person serving a punishment? No. We are treated like you. We do tickets we have to wait too. We are like you guys. Our behavior has to be positive or else.

Law | Sniper

Klassified4

Rank 0
PostedNov 18, 2012 8:49 pm

Re: [Regarding: ShowKase and "Public Vent for Everyone]

itsbrian517 wrote:
So, just 2 hours ago, I went into a Team Death match that consisted of three Gamesages: Deus, Kiluminati, and Showkase. I lost the first game, and right after the game ended, I was kicked by Deus. I returned, and GS Deus said that my ping was fluctuating. (0_o) Is it my fault that my ping is fluctuating between 90 and 120? AE hasn't even made a server for West, yet. Of course my ping will spike. And, does it even make a difference in the game play? Probably not. Luckily, Deus didn't kick me again, so I stayed for a second game. The second game with the GS's went pretty well. My ak skill was so great that Kiluminati screamed "good wall" right after I picked him off. LOL The game ended, GS ShowKase became Host, and he kicked me the second the game ended. Without a reason, he just kept kicking me. Was there something that I did? Perhaps he was pissed that I owned his team twice consecutively.

This is the best part!! I logged into ShowKase's "Public Vent for Everyone" and guess what? He banned me from it. Is this ban justified, or should the thread be called "Public Vent for My friends?"
This dude,ShowKase, is a Game Sage, a person who is ideally gregarious and willing to help and welcome players in this community. In reality, he's just a person who dislikes people who owned him. I remembered back then... My brother and I owned him in Captain Mode and he consequently kicked both of us from his room. He hasn't changed one bit. Now, my question is... Does he even deserve his position as a Game Sage?  

You mad? No one was forcing you to play in their room. Why don't you find something better to do than whining on forums. You should go back to walling it up in pubs like you're used to doing.

SeriousMind

Rank 1
SeriousMind
PostedNov 18, 2012 8:50 pm
Innovator_ wrote:
SeriousMind wrote:
Innovator_ wrote:
SeriousMind wrote:
Innovator_ wrote:
souldo99 wrote:

Excuse me?

I understand you get mad about us being GameSages. We have problems like you do. Deus had the d/c bug and I've had the FPS bug before. Sometimes its the players computer fault. You may have a hidden corrupted file in your folder. We do not get what we want. I PAY for my stuff. We don't get stuff for free sir. I haven't gotten my playtime prizes since a month ago. The times are correct.  

I really don't care about you guys being "GameSages" I care about the fact we should get treated like you guys do and some of the GameSages should have a little more respect and act more mature. The times are not correct, I'm sure you guys can access my account so go on, check my inventory, go to replay and look at all the dates because I know I keep track of my hours and I know you guys avoid giving out prizes because it's all about the money right? I'm done with this game and I'm done wasting my money on it. Is it bannable if I make a thread to sell my account?

Innovator_

Innovator_
PostedNov 18, 2012 8:52 pm
We are treated equally like you guys. The times are correct, I keep track of my time and my time is always correct compared to the queries. We can't access your account. And yes its bannable.

Law | Sniper

souldo99

Rank 0
PostedNov 18, 2012 8:53 pm

Klassified4 wrote:
itsbrian517 wrote:
So, just 2 hours ago, I went into a Team Death match that consisted of three Gamesages: Deus, Kiluminati, and Showkase. I lost the first game, and right after the game ended, I was kicked by Deus. I returned, and GS Deus said that my ping was fluctuating. (0_o) Is it my fault that my ping is fluctuating between 90 and 120? AE hasn't even made a server for West, yet. Of course my ping will spike. And, does it even make a difference in the game play? Probably not. Luckily, Deus didn't kick me again, so I stayed for a second game. The second game with the GS's went pretty well. My ak skill was so great that Kiluminati screamed "good wall" right after I picked him off. LOL The game ended, GS ShowKase became Host, and he kicked me the second the game ended. Without a reason, he just kept kicking me. Was there something that I did? Perhaps he was pissed that I owned his team twice consecutively.

This is the best part!! I logged into ShowKase's "Public Vent for Everyone" and guess what? He banned me from it. Is this ban justified, or should the thread be called "Public Vent for My friends?"
This dude,ShowKase, is a Game Sage, a person who is ideally gregarious and willing to help and welcome players in this community. In reality, he's just a person who dislikes people who owned him. I remembered back then... My brother and I owned him in Captain Mode and he consequently kicked both of us from his room. He hasn't changed one bit. Now, my question is... Does he even deserve his position as a Game Sage?  

You mad? No one was forcing you to play in their room. Why don't you find something better to do than whining on forums. You should go back to walling it up in pubs like you're used to doing.  

So this Klassified guy is [GS]Killuminati. now he is flaming other person by making new accounts. is he gonna stripped off his GS tag because of his behavior? inno get the answers please. gotto hurry man.

idleninja007

Heroic Founder: Soldier Front 2
idleninja007
PostedNov 18, 2012 8:56 pm
See, this is why I'm never applying for GS, little **** like you who have no life.

Go ahead and quit. Nobody will miss you and your **** attitude. You'll be back in two weeks or less anyways...

Klassified4

Rank 0
PostedNov 18, 2012 8:57 pm

souldo99 wrote:
Klassified4 wrote:
itsbrian517 wrote:

So this Klassified guy is [GS]Killuminati. now he is flaming other person by making new accounts. is he gonna stripped off his GS tag because of his behavior? inno get the answers please. gotto hurry man.  

Im not Kiluminati. You can keep guessing though.