itsbrian517

Rank 2
PostedNov 18, 2012 8:17 pm

[Regarding: ShowKase and "Public Vent for Everyone]

So, just 2 hours ago, I went into a Team Death match that consisted of three Gamesages: Deus, Kiluminati, and Showkase. I lost the first game, and right after the game ended, I was kicked by Deus. I returned, and GS Deus said that my ping was fluctuating. (0_o) Is it my fault that my ping is fluctuating between 90 and 120? AE hasn't even made a server for West, yet. Of course my ping will spike. And, does it even make a difference in the game play? Probably not. Luckily, Deus didn't kick me again, so I stayed for a second game. The second game with the GS's went pretty well. My ak skill was so great that Kiluminati screamed "good wall" right after I picked him off. LOL The game ended, GS ShowKase became Host, and he kicked me the second the game ended. Without a reason, he just kept kicking me. Was there something that I did? Perhaps he was pissed that I owned his team twice consecutively.

This is the best part!! I logged into ShowKase's "Public Vent for Everyone" and guess what? He banned me from it. Is this ban justified, or should the thread be called "Public Vent for My friends?"
This dude,ShowKase, is a Game Sage, a person who is ideally gregarious and willing to help and welcome players in this community. In reality, he's just a person who dislikes people who owned him. I remembered back then... My brother and I owned him in Captain Mode and he consequently kicked both of us from his room. He hasn't changed one bit. Now, my question is... Does he even deserve his position as a Game Sage?
Advertisement

Innovator_

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
Innovator_
PostedNov 18, 2012 8:22 pm   Last edited by Innovator_ on Nov 18, 2012 8:24 pm. Edited 1 time in total
I am the owner of that vent and I only gave powers to a select few. If you were banned on my vent they have a legitimate reason.

USUARIOVERDESF

Rank 0
USUARIOVERDESF
PostedNov 18, 2012 8:23 pm
pc da xuxa da nisso

idleninja007

Heroic Founder: Soldier Front 2
idleninja007
PostedNov 18, 2012 8:31 pm
He has kicked me a couple times in the past, but I'm not taking it personally or making it my goal in life to badmouth him/get him banned. He wants to be the best player in the room so he can get more points and rank faster, nothing wrong with that. He is allowed to play the game how he wants. If you dont like him, dont play with him. Just find another room, nobody is FORCING you to play with him.

Why are some people so obsessed with harassing him? Seriously, get a life.

idleninja007

Heroic Founder: Soldier Front 2
idleninja007
PostedNov 18, 2012 8:32 pm
Innovator_ wrote:
I am the owner of that vent and I only gave powers to a select few. If you were banned on my vent they have a legitimate reason.  

Owned?

souldo99

Rank 0
PostedNov 18, 2012 8:36 pm
bunch of psy GSs i aint like one. inno just edited his post to save his arse and delete one guys post( kind of suspicious).

Innovator_

Innovator_
PostedNov 18, 2012 8:38 pm
souldo99 wrote:
bunch of psy GSs i aint like one. inno just edited his post to save his arse and delete one guys post( kind of suspicious).  

Excuse me?

We are targeted non-stop by the community with little things. If we weren't gamesages and one of us kicks you from the game you wouldn't say anything. But since we have that title around our waist we get flamed on. Treat us like normal players because we treat you guys like we did before, normal players.

Law | Sniper

SeriousMind

Rank 1
SeriousMind
PostedNov 18, 2012 8:40 pm
Innovator_ wrote:
souldo99 wrote:

Excuse me?

We are targeted non-stop by the community with little things. If we weren't gamesages and one of us kicks you from the game you wouldn't say anything. But since we have that title around our waist we get flamed on. Treat us like normal players because we treat you guys like we did before, normal players.  

I think what he means is some of you GS's abuse the title.

Innovator_

Innovator_
PostedNov 18, 2012 8:40 pm
SeriousMind wrote:
Innovator_ wrote:
souldo99 wrote:

Excuse me?

I think what he means is some of you GS's abuse the title.  

If we abused the title we would be banned/removed.

We are treated like you guys and we are watched at closely.

Law | Sniper

ShowKase.

Rank 3
ShowKase.
PostedNov 18, 2012 8:43 pm
You got banned for continuing to harass us after you were kicked. Take a hint, don't come back after the first one.