Quantum_BE

Rank 0
Quantum_BE
PostedNov 18, 2012 3:52 pm

@ Gm, PM etc

I saw this thread and I was absolutely excited:
Topic, the amazing game forumer, Posted this thread: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1489299

I saw that he said skull face , winter gear, and rabbit gear, will be coming back (I derived this from the fact that the bottom part of the page will be not reoccuring, and the rest will Very Happy)

So can any Gm, GS, PM, confirm that this year winter armour, skull face and espacially rabbit armour will come back?

Begging for rabbit gear Smile will stack em for 12514 years if they come back for a week.
Advertisement

muvohra

Rank 2
PostedNov 18, 2012 3:59 pm

Re: @ Gm, PM etc

Quantum_BE wrote:
Topic, the amazing game forumer, Posted this thread: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1489299

I saw that he said skull face , winter gear, and rabbit gear, will be coming back (I derived this from the fact that the bottom part of the page will be not reoccuring, and the rest will Very Happy)

So can any Gm, GS, PM, confirm that this year winter armour, skull face and espacially rabbit armour will come back?

Begging for rabbit gear Smile will stack em for 12514 years if they come back for a week.  

They should not bring rabbit gear because it defines the old players from new players. However, they should bring Black Dragon armor which has not come yet to USF.

Valdentia

Rank 4
Valdentia
PostedNov 18, 2012 4:02 pm

Re: @ Gm, PM etc

Quantum_BE wrote:

Hope he gave credits for the first guy to make that thread over at ijji. Forgot his name for now though Very Happy

Quantum_BE

Rank 0
Quantum_BE
PostedNov 18, 2012 4:03 pm
Wel they put it in a thread so its hard proof.
Just waiting for confirmation.
Black dragon armour should come this year and rabbit armour next
Year easter, would be profit making

Valdentia

Rank 4
Valdentia
PostedNov 18, 2012 4:04 pm
Oh and Rabbit year was for 2011 (Year of the Rabbit). 2010 was Year of the Tiger I believe so we had Tiger gear. This year is Year of the dragon so we'll recieve that!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9eLSwdeHvc

Topic.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Topic.
PostedNov 18, 2012 4:05 pm
As far as I know things are going to play out the same way things normally do each year in terms of the holiday armor. If anything this is something i would definitely pass on to the higher ups Cool

Quantum_BE

Rank 0
Quantum_BE
PostedNov 18, 2012 4:07 pm
So rabbit coming back? <3

Topic.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Topic.
PostedNov 18, 2012 4:09 pm
Quantum_BE wrote:
So rabbit coming back? <3  

Idk about the Rabbit Gear since that armor hasn't been released since the Year of the Rabbit.
I mean armor like skull mask , santa gear and winter gear.

Quantum_BE

Rank 0
Quantum_BE
PostedNov 18, 2012 4:10 pm
They should sell it for ap which makes a lot of profit cause i know many guys wanting rabbit gear

Quantum_BE

Rank 0
Quantum_BE
PostedNov 18, 2012 4:11 pm
And the next tear of the rabbit is 2023 and i wouldnt wait that long Sad