Author Message

LeSpork

Rank 0
LeSpork
Joined
22 Oct 2012
Posts
9
Location
United States
PostedJan 01, 2013 8:31 pm
[quote="Naeng"]
qawsar wrote:
angel_baby01 wrote:
Do you know any web based languages, MySQL, PHP?
Have you ever moderated before?
Are you familiar with the Enjin interface?
 


Yes.
Yes.
No.  


Knowing how to use Google doesn't qualify you, Naeng.
Advertisement

Aimrys

Rank 1
Aimrys
Joined
26 Aug 2012
Posts
244
Location
Michigan United States
PostedJan 01, 2013 10:27 pm
I sent in an application for a moderator position.

Naeng

Rank 3
Naeng
Joined
13 Feb 2012
Posts
1425
Location
Royeltee, Canada
PostedJan 04, 2013 5:28 pm
[quote="LeSpork"]
Naeng wrote:
qawsar wrote:
angel_baby01 wrote:
Do you know any web based languages, MySQL, PHP?
Have you ever moderated before?
Are you familiar with the Enjin interface?
 


Yes.
Yes.
No.  


Knowing how to use Google doesn't qualify you, Naeng.  


I dont use google for sql queries and php... already learnt it.

eSports Enthusiast

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
Joined
03 Apr 2007
Posts
3609
Location
NYC United States
PostedJan 05, 2013 9:19 am
Naeng wrote:
LeSpork wrote:
Naeng wrote:
angel_baby01 wrote:
Do you know any web based languages, MySQL, PHP?
Have you ever moderated before?
Are you familiar with the Enjin interface?
 


Yes.
Yes.
No.  


Knowing how to use Google doesn't qualify you, Naeng.  


I dont use google for sql queries and php... already learnt it.  


XD You should look into LO Naeng, having an experienced web dev would be nice.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
Joined
03 Apr 2007
Posts
3609
Location
NYC United States
PostedJan 05, 2013 10:49 pm
Updated OP :3

Thanks to armikar, one of our GFX experts for the image! Very Happy

Aimrys

Rank 1
Aimrys
Joined
26 Aug 2012
Posts
244
Location
Michigan United States
PostedJan 06, 2013 1:37 pm
qawsar wrote:
Updated OP :3

Thanks to armikar, one of our GFX experts for the image! Very Happy  

It looks awesome! I'm so glad to see this fansite doing well. Smile

yulino

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
yulino
Joined
03 Feb 2010
Posts
880
Location
秋葉原 Japan
PostedJan 06, 2013 4:57 pm
./watches thread u 3u

Naeng

Rank 3
Naeng
Joined
13 Feb 2012
Posts
1425
Location
Royeltee, Canada
PostedJan 13, 2013 4:28 am
qawsar wrote:
Naeng wrote:
LeSpork wrote:
Naeng wrote:
angel_baby01 wrote:
Do you know any web based languages, MySQL, PHP?
Have you ever moderated before?
Are you familiar with the Enjin interface?
 


Yes.
Yes.
No.  


Knowing how to use Google doesn't qualify you, Naeng.  


I dont use google for sql queries and php... already learnt it.  


XD You should look into LO Naeng, having an experienced web dev would be nice.  


Currently busy with IT Classes huehuehue.

eSports Enthusiast

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
Joined
03 Aug 2011
Posts
3001
Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina
PostedJan 15, 2013 6:10 am
I couldn't access the page yesterday. Works now, but it scared me.

feilidxy

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
feilidxy
Joined
23 Jul 2008
Posts
1100
Location
Somewhere, Australia
PostedJan 15, 2013 8:24 am
-poke- nice to see this is still going ;oo

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: