Rank 5
qawsar
PostedNov 25, 2012 9:20 am
CookinDanger wrote:
RockmanZXZ wrote:
New design looks a lot better....time to sign up now Smile  

^ this  

Thanks! Very Happy
The design was created by whitenuts, one of our Graphics Expert and it's actually still a WIP! Very Happy

iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
PostedNov 25, 2012 3:01 pm
I would not mind helping with graphics or as a moderator. >_< I've been waiting for Lime Odyssey. I could help with a newspaper as well when updates come along. :3 ^_^ Good job so far you guys!

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Aikosan26

Rank 0
Aikosan26
PostedNov 25, 2012 9:04 pm

Mod :D

Ummm. I would like to apply as a moderator. I have nothing else to do except browse the web -.- It would be fun to help out and actually do something, I'm more of a forums and profile creator when it comes to sites. I am sooo into this! Very Happy weeeeeeee

Posted By Aeria Mobile

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedNov 26, 2012 12:47 am
Great idea, good luck with the site~

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedNov 26, 2012 9:39 am
iDerz wrote:
I would not mind helping with graphics or as a moderator. >_< I've been waiting for Lime Odyssey. I could help with a newspaper as well when updates come along. :3 ^_^ Good job so far you guys!  

Thanks! We do need staff and will be asking individuals that respond to this thread in about a week, GS's from Aeria are always welcome and do have their GS title transferred onto the site once registered. However mod rights still belong to individuals selected as forum moderators/Raid Call moderators.

Aikosan26 wrote:
Ummm. I would like to apply as a moderator. I have nothing else to do except browse the web -.- It would be fun to help out and actually do something, I'm more of a forums and profile creator when it comes to sites. I am sooo into this! Very Happy weeeeeeee  

Do you have experience with Enjin? What experience do you have with moderating?

iBambi wrote:
Great idea, good luck with the site~  

Thank you! Very Happy

As a side note the Database page is being worked on along with the Skill Calculator page:
Database
Skill Calculator

The skill calculator will not be completed till KR LO CBT is over, however information will be continuously added to the database as we progress through KR LO CBT, minor information such as maps will be added in soon.

We may have a system for users to input their own information into the database as well (after verification)

Once again we need Database Managers and Web Developer Staff, it is getting increasingly difficult to do all these tasks however we will continue either way (it might be slower though D: ). Anyone with any Web Development and Database Managing skills are welcome!

Aikosan26

Rank 0
Aikosan26
PostedNov 26, 2012 10:30 am
Hai. Its me aikosan. I have created various sites using enjin. Forums and profile based skills are my major interests. As a moderator it is my duty to protect any secured databases as well as personal informations from the individual and notify the admin about the current news and changes made in the site. I have some experiences with website maintenance as well. Very Happy woo

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Kawaii_Love

Rank 2
Kawaii_Love
PostedNov 26, 2012 2:02 pm
o_o Awesome! Have fun Very Happy

<center><div> </div></center>

Zimmey4

Rank 1
Zimmey4
PostedNov 26, 2012 5:11 pm
This reminds me of the kid who made the "Wiki" for Warren Story. Once it was announced that WS was canceled the kid realized all of his work was for nothing.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedNov 26, 2012 5:56 pm
Zimmey4 wrote:
This reminds me of the kid who made the "Wiki" for Warren Story. Once it was announced that WS was canceled the kid realized all of his work was for nothing.  

Ah that's sad Sad Luckily LO isn't being cancelled (anytime soon), and news for Korean CBT comes out pretty soon. The KR LO Welcoming Event winners will be announced soon so stay tuned!