olitajayfrench

Rank 0
PostedNov 18, 2012 12:00 pm

Should I used 2 dagger for a 49/49 thief? Please HELP!

Hi Can you please help me, what weapons should I used on my thief? Should I used 2 daggers? or 1 Cestus 1 Dagger? or what?

PLEASE HELP!!! Sad(((

Any help would be pretty much appreciated.
Advertisement

katashi65

Rank 3
katashi65
PostedNov 18, 2012 12:36 pm

Re: Should I used 2 dagger for a 49/49 thief? Please HELP!

olitajayfrench wrote:
Hi Can you please help me, what weapons should I used on my thief? Should I used 2 daggers? or 1 Cestus 1 Dagger? or what?

PLEASE HELP!!! Sad(((

Any help would be pretty much appreciated.  

What's your armor?

olitajayfrench

Rank 0
PostedNov 18, 2012 12:46 pm
Im planning on purchasing the Bloodknife set though im not sure if that one suits me. Sad please help me!!! What weapons should i use????

katashi65

Rank 3
katashi65
PostedNov 18, 2012 12:57 pm
Cestus and Dagger or Club and Dagger

olitajayfrench

Rank 0
PostedNov 18, 2012 12:59 pm
First of all thank you so much for answering my thread, anyway which is better Cestus and Dagger or Club and Dagger??

Also if your kind enough can you please tell me the name of the Dagger/Cestus/Club that I would be using? Thank you!

katashi65

Rank 3
katashi65
PostedNov 18, 2012 6:05 pm
olitajayfrench wrote:
First of all thank you so much for answering my thread, anyway which is better Cestus and Dagger or Club and Dagger??

Also if your kind enough can you please tell me the name of the Dagger/Cestus/Club that I would be using? Thank you!  

If you are planning to stay 49 with a Crit set, you don't have access to Legendary Achievements and the Ranger certificate that makes an Atk Speed viable using the Crit set. Blazing Soul (cestus) and Heart-Seeking Dagger work, but the good weapons come out at level 50. There, Wild Arrogance and Skull Cutter in unison with Sadness Ring let you score insane amounts of damage if you're lucky. Staying at 49 really limits your choices. Also, if you want to use Blazing Soul to its fullest, then use the Secret Claw set. It gives you a major Eva boost and you can attain good Atk Speed and deal lots of damage that way.

olitajayfrench

Rank 0
PostedNov 19, 2012 11:30 am
ohhhmg what are those Legendary Achievements? can you please explain it to me.. I'm really sorry for the time that you've wasted on me, it seems like your the only person who has a kind heart in here that helps me out. I'm really new on this game,.. Sad

katashi65

Rank 3
katashi65
PostedNov 20, 2012 6:01 pm
olitajayfrench wrote:
ohhhmg what are those Legendary Achievements? can you please explain it to me.. I'm really sorry for the time that you've wasted on me, it seems like your the only person who has a kind heart in here that helps me out. I'm really new on this game,.. Sad  

Legendary Achievements are permanent stat boosts that you get for obtaining certain Achievements in the game, such as collecting all level 1-30 Summoning materials, or crafting all orange Daggers from level 1-30. They currently have 3 levels for each type of task: 1-30, 1-50, and 1-65, each one unlocking additional stat boosts that stacks on top of the previous levels. These are listed as titles but do not need to be equipped to activate, and all are active simultaneously as passive stat boosts. Some are particularly powerful, such as crafting Armor for resists, Rings for Crit Dmg and M-Crit Dmg, and Necklaces for Atk Speed and Cast Speed bonuses. I also suggest crafting as many Daggers and Cestus/Clubs as possible to obtain their Legendary Achievements.

Roigle

Rank 0
Roigle
PostedDec 04, 2012 12:22 pm
I'm using two daggers for my 46/46 Thief and I'm very happy doing that. When you use the Build of +X% using a dagger I understand that using 2, the bonus is +X%(2) and if not, the damage is almost the same. Remember that daggers give Magic DMG. That could be for anything.

mrdolphin

Rank 2
PostedDec 04, 2012 4:22 pm
Issue with using 2 daggers, you won't have a high base damage compared to dual wielding a dagger + cestus/club.

This is due to not having legendary achievements for 2 weapons (a loss of 7.5% p-attack bonus) and daggers having a very low base attack.

As far as the Dagger mastery is concerned, I didn't bother with it since Dagger's have low base attack anyways and I didn't see a severe change in other builds with weapons that have high base attack (ie katana/purple cestus) so I figure 15 points into that is useless. I could use those points for Eva/Crit rate or even crit dmg to round off what legendary achievements/glyphs and enchants wont cover.

And Im pretty confused about the magic dmg comment so no comment on that.

Lvl 7X <br> Warrior(DPS)/Thief/MA/BD/Samurai/Ranger/Engi <br> <a>YT channel</a>