Neritti

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Neritti
PostedNov 18, 2012 11:45 am

GMs ignoring Apocalypse?

Nobody ever stops by anymore and there`s how many GMs now, 5 or 6, maybe more and only 2 English servers. We`re listed as a new server, yet I practically never see a GM even pop by to say hi. As a new server, we get numerous new players a day, many are awesome and will become long term players. However, many others are regular players creating a ton of spare accts to spam WC with, or people who just log in to see what words they can try to get past the language filter and spam profanity non stop. They do this repeatedly because GMs are never online to do diddly squat about it and they know they can get away with it easily. My blacklist is rapidly filling up. I hope that either there isnt`a limit to the number of players I can place on the blacklist or that someone *cough* actually logs in to do some monitoring for once. Wink
Advertisement

gmdredd

GameMaster: USA
gmdredd
PostedNov 18, 2012 4:45 pm

Re: GMs ignoring Apocalypse?

Neritti wrote:
Nobody ever stops by anymore and there`s how many GMs now, 5 or 6, maybe more and only 2 English servers. We`re listed as a new server, yet I practically never see a GM even pop by to say hi. As a new server, we get numerous new players a day, many are awesome and will become long term players. However, many others are regular players creating a ton of spare accts to spam WC with, or people who just log in to see what words they can try to get past the language filter and spam profanity non stop. They do this repeatedly because GMs are never online to do diddly squat about it and they know they can get away with it easily. My blacklist is rapidly filling up. I hope that either there isnt`a limit to the number of players I can place on the blacklist or that someone *cough* actually logs in to do some monitoring for once. Wink  

Hi, thanks for bringing this to my attention. Ill make sure that i get some more GM's to come in server more. If you see people acting inappropriate please send in a ticket!

Neritti

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Neritti
PostedNov 19, 2012 4:56 pm
By the way. I'd also like to air a grievance regarding the player "Sol", who has somewhat of a history with this server and a personal dislike of many players here. Right now he is attempting to secure a GS or GM position. However, he is neither a fair or objective person and will use any power given to him as a method of exacting revenge upon players he doesn't personally like. He is not and will not be looking out for the player's best interest and is only seeking power for the sake of having it to use against others. His only function in logging in lately is to nag and report people posting their epics or gear for Alliance mates to see. He will not be objective in his complaints and it will end up resulting in many people being reported for non-abuse merely because he does not like them personally.

His first few days back on this server prior to merge and just shortly after, were a direct indication of his personality. He was spiteful and had rather distasteful words towards his former alliance there as well as a number of other players whom he had personal differences with in the past. I'm in agreement that there needs to be someone monitoring the server, but it needs to be someone FAIR and OBJECTIVE, not someone completely biased against numerous players.

gm_kiko

GameMaster: USA
gm_kiko
PostedNov 20, 2012 7:31 pm
Hello Neritti,

I don't think your last post is something to be discussed in the forums. For any issues or to report someone for breaking our ToS, please contact us here