PhiiCy

Rank 0
PhiiCy
PostedNov 18, 2012 8:54 am

My assassin built in a strange way

Hello,

I've got a character lvl 45 with a thief 35 and an assasssin 30.
I meet a lot of people who want to lvl up their dodge to 100% on the thief, and I'm tempted to do the same thing.
The only thing is that for my assassin, I'd be more inclined to break quickly the defense and dodge of others than to try to evade at all costs their strikes.

To sum up, my ideal thief is: 100% dodge with a max of critical rate and damages.
And the assassin of my dreams would be: 100% precision with a max of critical rate and damages.

It's the first time I'm playing an assassin, could you please tell me if the way I want to build my assassin is that bad?
Advertisement

pflai

Rank 0
PostedNov 18, 2012 10:10 am
I'm not sure what you're refering to in "assasin", as there is no EE class named assasin. Do you mean martial artist? If so, I built mine in an atk speed build as charge can help with that and give you crazy atk spd, never bothered with crit dmg build ~~

PhiiCy

Rank 0
PhiiCy
PostedNov 18, 2012 11:01 am
Yes sorry, I'm referring to the character with the claws. Well, I'm playing on the FR server, but I wanted to have advices from players of both servers. Thank you for your answer =)

ooCi

Rank 0
PostedNov 28, 2012 10:40 pm
If by assassin you mean the martial artist, I would agree on your idea of focusing on accuracy instead of evasion.

This is because in late game, the only reliable defense mechanics is BLOCK, which has 50% chance of nullifying 100% of the incoming attack, if you max BLOCK. Which is easy to do with trophies, blue shield, certs, and the natural high strength of the martial artist. For melee dps, it's all about survival in late game.

sleepingroosje

Rank 4
sleepingroosje
PostedNov 29, 2012 2:42 am
Dont look at classes as upgrades of previous classes, but as a complete new class as if you start a new character. It is fine to use different builds for all classes, some might be similar but there is no need to build all the classes in the same branch the same.