PostedNov 18, 2012 9:42 am
game booster also is blocked by Xigncode3
Advertisement

I1992I

Rank 3
I1992I
PostedNov 18, 2012 10:28 am
Kaasworst wrote:
oh so that's why you see much less para players and much more xm8 and mk3s, awesome job to block macros Smile  

There are indeed way less para users, but I still saw 2-3 guys using macro's on para (and yes i'm pretty sure about that since when they are shooting, half the bullets don't make sound) so I guess Mice from other brands can still play ava with their setpoint.

ign: Retardian & lIKIl

wiNx.

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
wiNx.
PostedNov 18, 2012 10:59 am
I1992I wrote:
Kaasworst wrote:
oh so that's why you see much less para players and much more xm8 and mk3s, awesome job to block macros Smile  

There are indeed way less para users, but I still saw 2-3 guys using macro's on para (and yes i'm pretty sure about that since when they are shooting, half the bullets don't make sound) so I guess Mice from other brands can still play ava with their setpoint.  

True.

I still love people who say:
"The Para got easier after the nerf" - isn't true at all.

It's more difficult if you play legit. Ofc you don't notice any difference with macros.

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedNov 18, 2012 11:28 am
spacefire11 wrote:
Does it block skype?  

No, as I am currently I have to keep in contact with many people using numerous programs

-Xfire
-Raidcall
-Teamspeak

I use these constantly and have them open all at once usually, and besides a little slowdown ingame, I don't really have any issues playing AVA.

I'll upload a SS of my task manager later and update the Tech Help FAQ to show users a list of acceptable programs, but in my experience the most common are keyboard and mouse programs, anti viruses, and some recording programs like game booster and dxtory that cause the most problems with xign code; those need to be closed for sure.

nFearxD

Rank 2
nFearxD
PostedNov 18, 2012 11:31 am
S0ulCal1ber wrote:

Razer game booster just works meng

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedNov 18, 2012 11:34 am
nFearxD wrote:
S0ulCal1ber wrote:

IDK anything about razer gamebooster, but I'm using the normal gamebooster and it works fine with xigncode

However, if users are experiencing issues with it than it can be closed in the task manager after running it to close processes.

LeViperr

Rank 4
LeViperr
PostedNov 18, 2012 11:43 am
wiNx. wrote:
I1992I wrote:
Kaasworst wrote:

True.

It's more difficult if you play legit. Ofc you don't notice any difference with macros.  

idk bout that but the para is hard to handle.
for me it is, still practicing with it but yeah,

indeed you see a lot less para users in the game, most ppl have skipped the para and trade it for the xm8. ingame i make ppl mad by saying: xm8 is for ppl that cant handle the para legit"

see me trolling huehueee

wiNx.

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
wiNx.
PostedNov 18, 2012 11:46 am
LeViperr wrote:
wiNx. wrote:
I1992I wrote:
Kaasworst wrote:

True.

idk bout that but the para is hard to handle.
for me it is, still practicing with it but yeah,

indeed you see a lot less para users in the game, most ppl have skipped the para and trade it for the xm8. ingame i make ppl mad by saying: xm8 is for ppl that cant handle the para legit"

see me trolling huehueee  

Actually i was using the MK3 before but it also got nerfed.
So i also use the XM8.

I never used the Para so i could keep up competitive on a consis level.. so i also use the XM8. It's fine Smile

S0ulCal1ber

Rank 4
S0ulCal1ber
PostedNov 18, 2012 11:50 am
nFearxD wrote:
S0ulCal1ber wrote:

xigncode3 says i have 3rd party programs open so it think's it is a hack how are you getting it to run?

S0ulCal1ber

Rank 4
S0ulCal1ber
PostedNov 18, 2012 11:52 am
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
nFearxD wrote:
S0ulCal1ber wrote:

IDK anything about razer gamebooster, but I'm using the normal gamebooster and it works fine with xigncode

However, if users are experiencing issues with it than it can be closed in the task manager after running it to close processes.  

the new one don't offer that ability to close it and keep its effect's working it has to be open or minimized to the system tray for it to keep all the boosting function's working