DerekJ_38201

Rank 0
DerekJ_38201
PostedNov 28, 2012 10:17 am
So far no update from Aeria and i've sent 3 Customer support tickets about it.
The replies are basically on the lines of: This is a NA server, we do care about our non NA players and are looking into it.

Translated to - Sod off, we don't give a ****.

Advertisement

Westcrip01

Rank 0
Westcrip01
PostedNov 28, 2012 11:00 am
DerekJ_38201 wrote:
So far no update from Aeria and i've sent 3 Customer support tickets about it.
The replies are basically on the lines of: This is a NA server, we do care about our non NA players and are looking into it.

Translated to - Sod off, we don't give a ****.  

1 ticket is enough, dont spam them lol

-ICauseXP

Regona

Rank 0
Regona
PostedNov 28, 2012 2:27 pm

Couldnt Agree More and im in NA.

I live in NA and it still sucks because with my work schedule and sleep schedule BG and GW are happening when i need to sleep. at least split up the BG times like put one before the First WB and one at the end of the day like you already do.

It will make you community very happy if you listen to us and adjust this. You dont want lose players to something that im sure is simple to change compared to others.

gm_kiko

GameMaster: USA
gm_kiko
PostedNov 28, 2012 4:46 pm
Hello all,

Having managed Spanish servers which it's community is from Spain and Latin America, I agree with you all. However, we don't make schedules or decide this sort of things. This is a partnered game and as such, the developers have control on almost everything.

We have made a suggestion to the Wartune Developers and is up to them changing the time or not doing it.

Hope you all understand.

Kiko

DerekJ_38201

Rank 0
DerekJ_38201
PostedNov 28, 2012 5:09 pm
Thanks for replying.

So as I understand it, you say this is a partner game.
Well I suggest using that partnership to start making some waves. Without Aeria the devs have no out lay for this game. Yes their are other sites like lekool and yoogames but someone needs to make a stand. A partnership is just that PARTNERS. At the moment it is more like a "Yes sir" "Please sir" "No Sir" site.

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedNov 28, 2012 5:26 pm
DerekJ_38201 wrote:
Thanks for replying.

So as I understand it, you say this is a partner game.
Well I suggest using that partnership to start making some waves. Without Aeria the devs have no out lay for this game. Yes their are other sites like lekool and yoogames but someone needs to make a stand. A partnership is just that PARTNERS. At the moment it is more like a "Yes sir" "Please sir" "No Sir" site.  

You must be new Razz Thats exactly how the partnership between developers and publishers usually work sadly, i've seen it first hand on Last Chaos.

"Hey this would greatly increase the players happyness and their gameplay enjoyment, do it" with a response "nah, heres something that nobody cares and we wanna release it". Its a war really lol lets hope AGE takes a win on this one.

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedNov 28, 2012 5:45 pm
jotasnake wrote:

"Hey this would greatly increase the players happyness and their gameplay enjoyment, do it" with a response "nah, heres something that nobody cares and we wanna release it". Its a war really lol lets hope AGE takes a win on this one.  

Hit the nail on the head unfortunately, but yea, I'd like to see AGE win this battle too

mudgee_01

Rank 0
PostedNov 28, 2012 7:45 pm
On a semi related note - WHY IN GODS NAME DO PATCHS OCCUR IN THE MIDDLE OF ALL THE EVENTS?! You have an entire 12 hour period with no in game events to do your patch. Why not utilise that time.

Also, given that the patch is occuring on Guild war day, what happens to the guild war for the rest of the week? Does a coin get flipped to see who the winner is? Does anything happen?

We all miss out on 500 honor and insigs because of this.

DerekJ_38201

Rank 0
DerekJ_38201
PostedDec 04, 2012 11:14 am
This has got beyond a joke now.

Can I have the contact details of someone senior in Aeria or prehaps a contact for the Dev... If they have any balls that is!!!!!!