Bagenholt

Rank 0
PostedNov 18, 2012 6:55 pm
If they open an EU server without an option to transfer character, or some serious compensation for the time and money spent on my current char, I can honestly say I'll walk away from Aeria and not look back. Over my time with Aeria I've had some issues, but the good has far outweighed them, however, this would be a slap in the face I could not let slide.

Currently, I'm enjoying where I'm at with wartunes and Aeria and I'm trying not to think about the brooding of the situation. Will plod on until an announcement is made regarding this issue. I'm hoping it won't be a 'La Tristesse' moment when it eventually comes to a head.
Advertisement

nubadubadub

Rank 0
PostedNov 18, 2012 10:39 pm
Ill sign this.. Im lucky i guess i dont have a job otherwise i wouldnt be able to do any events at all.. GMT +13

ToxicHack

Rank 0
PostedNov 19, 2012 4:44 am
jotasnake wrote:
Actually being a partner game or not, the developers usually have all the rights to the game and they can alter in anyway they prefer as far as im aware. Nevertheless i understand on what you getting, this is not simply just a game published by AGE, its from another company who also runs their own servers and they have to obey a certain system.

As far as i can understand, they release servers based on timezone, being PST or GMT, makes sense that AGE chose PST being a company situated in that timezone, however the players are suffering with this.

I'm a bit scared that they won't be interesting in changing anything and that their gameplan is to wait a few more weeks till the server is well build and open a new server with gmt timezone. The problem with this is that we all have started in this one and im not seeing the majority of the EU players wanting to start over and leave their chars behind so unless theres a way to transfer the chars, please do not follow this process. Since changing times on the BG doesn't sound like much hassle im scared that this is the one they are considering and please correct me if im wrong.  

Good point!

But if or when they make a GMT server I think justice would say that we get our characters transferred to that server if we wish.

DerekJ_38201

Rank 0
DerekJ_38201
PostedNov 24, 2012 3:03 am
Thanks to those who are supporting this Justice for EU players.

Any update from the Devs on this please, I see they have done some maintenance fixing already. Does that mean this issue is just being put aside and not giving the time of day???

I've maxed out in the game now, so what happens next???
The ranking system needs to go or EU player MUST get access to BG and GW

danyel13

Rank 0
danyel13
PostedNov 24, 2012 3:42 pm
ToxicHack wrote:
jotasnake wrote:
Actually being a partner game or not, the developers usually have all the rights to the game and they can alter in anyway they prefer as far as im aware. Nevertheless i understand on what you getting, this is not simply just a game published by AGE, its from another company who also runs their own servers and they have to obey a certain system.

As far as i can understand, they release servers based on timezone, being PST or GMT, makes sense that AGE chose PST being a company situated in that timezone, however the players are suffering with this.

I'm a bit scared that they won't be interesting in changing anything and that their gameplan is to wait a few more weeks till the server is well build and open a new server with gmt timezone. The problem with this is that we all have started in this one and im not seeing the majority of the EU players wanting to start over and leave their chars behind so unless theres a way to transfer the chars, please do not follow this process. Since changing times on the BG doesn't sound like much hassle im scared that this is the one they are considering and please correct me if im wrong.  

Good point!

But if or when they make a GMT server I think justice would say that we get our characters transferred to that server if we wish.  

Well this will be unfair for the other Aeria playes who didnt't joined this 1st server (if a transfer of chars is allowed) and they have waited for the start of a new server in the right timezone

Anyway I think this is not the fault of the game owner but of Aeria because as they didn't announced the server timezone - on the official website you will find 50+ servers for PST/PDT/GMT ... and is shown in the game the time for the different events

DerekJ_38201

Rank 0
DerekJ_38201
PostedNov 25, 2012 3:36 pm
Any update plz.

Getting so pissed off now. Seriously any1 who spends real money on here please stop.

It will only get worse and the Devs will just get even more greedy.

hivisioon

Rank 0
PostedNov 25, 2012 4:21 pm
They dont care about it, two weeks without any info.

comeollas1

Rank 0
PostedNov 26, 2012 5:23 pm
I have the same problem, i can't play battlegrounds and GW and this problem it's big when u reach lvl 45 because you need honor for buy pvp set lvl 45 and others.

Make something for this problem or create one european server with posibility for transfer accounts to this server.

hivisioon

Rank 0
PostedNov 27, 2012 12:10 pm
Do we will get any answer ever? Or just should we find another server?

Its so fcking pointless to play for us now.

Westcrip01

Rank 0
Westcrip01
PostedNov 27, 2012 2:12 pm
RollaR_50248 wrote:
I agree that times for events such as BG and now Guild Wars are very much anti-europe (as well as africa and some parts of asia too), especially since there is no afk mode for these features, you have to be very much online and active to participate.

However, Aeria is very much aware of the issue and is in discussions with the developers over how best to resolve them (as stated by PM Mazinger in a previous post).

This game is a partner game, which means that while Aeria works closely with the devs to ensure we get the best out of the game, the decisions revolving around changing game features and times for in-game events will, ultimately, be at the sole discretion of the developers.

As someone badly affected by the times of events I really hope that some change is implemented sooner rather than later but hopefully players can also bare with Aeria and be patient and understand the constraints the GMs are under in implementing any change.  

Im sure Aeria will fix it soon, for now all we can do is play the game Smile

-ICauseXP