MostxDope

Rank 0
PostedNov 17, 2012 8:08 pm

@ Aeria Staff

Can I please get help? I got temporarily banned for making a thread titled "quiting, weapon bomb guns for sell" Anyways I never intended to earn a profit off it since I know it is not allowed. I want to participate in this play time event and I can't because I am banned because of this. Can I get some help? Thanks!
Advertisement

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
PostedNov 17, 2012 8:43 pm

Re: @ Aeria Staff

MostxDope wrote:
Can I please get help? I got temporarily banned for making a thread titled "quiting, weapon bomb guns for sell" Anyways I never intended to earn a profit off it since I know it is not allowed. I want to participate in this play time event and I can't because I am banned because of this. Can I get some help? Thanks!  

yea i posted there saying u cant do that.

MostxDope

Rank 0
PostedNov 17, 2012 8:47 pm

PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
MostxDope wrote:

Well I never came back and checked it, had a ton of homework to do.. Any help GM!?

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
PostedNov 17, 2012 8:48 pm

MostxDope wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
MostxDope wrote:

Well I never came back and checked it, had a ton of homework to do.. Any help GM!?  

try to send a ticket explaining your situation and that u didnt actually sold a gun (thats if u really didnt), but if u did, theres nothing u can do.

MostxDope

Rank 0
PostedNov 17, 2012 8:49 pm

PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
MostxDope wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
MostxDope wrote:

try to send a ticket explaining your situation and that u didnt actually sold a gun (thats if u really didnt), but if u did, theres nothing u can do.  

No, I haven't even seen the thread since I posted it. I just tried logging in last night and I couldn't, but I was going out so I put it off til today. I made a ticket already and I'm waiting for a response. Its just taking forever and I want to get this over with so I can participate in this play time event for a little.

valeman2

Rank 3
valeman2
PostedNov 17, 2012 8:50 pm
http://www.aeriagames.com/contact Aeriagames Support Portal

We do not dicuss Ban on Aeriagames forums

Best,
DRGPACAT Valeman31

ASF Corporal Valeman2 SUPPORT DOUBLE EXP/SP Improvement Plan x2 EXP/SP Weekends 3 times every week and every month http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2119617

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
PostedNov 17, 2012 9:36 pm

MostxDope wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
MostxDope wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
MostxDope wrote:

No, I haven't even seen the thread since I posted it. I just tried logging in last night and I couldn't, but I was going out so I put it off til today. I made a ticket already and I'm waiting for a response. Its just taking forever and I want to get this over with so I can participate in this play time event for a little.  

tickets take 24hrs for a reply

MostxDope

Rank 0
PostedNov 18, 2012 11:07 am
Yea, they take forever

gurneet_1

Rank 4
PostedNov 18, 2012 11:10 am
A lot of people (including me) told you to remove that thread because selling is bannable, idk why you would still keep it up there

MostxDope

Rank 0
PostedNov 18, 2012 11:11 am
gurneet_1 wrote:
A lot of people (including me) told you to remove that thread because selling is bannable, idk why you would still keep it up there  

Dude I never even seen the thread after I made it. Closed computer and didn't see it til around 24 hours later...

Edit: I wasn't even trying to profit off it, I just wanted people to pay transfer fee. In this thread http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1805607&start=10 I said I stated I knew profit wasn't allowed, I wouldn't just go say that then try and profit off it less than a few hours later -.-