Author Message

CloudMeow

Rank 0
Joined
05 Feb 2012
Posts
144
Location
Edmonton Canada
PostedNov 17, 2012 7:47 pm

1-15 Tournament

Since the level 80 doing it why dont we start one for all class

Let say all remedy and concen noss allow

but no party buff or other kind of noss like Clean hit Ko defend etc

what you guys think?
Advertisement

Mellijor

Rank 5
Mellijor
Joined
17 Jan 2012
Posts
4309
Location
Philippines
PostedNov 17, 2012 8:31 pm

Re: 1-15 Tournament

CloudMeow wrote:
Since the level 80 doing it why dont we start one for all class

Let say all remedy and concen noss allow

but no party buff or other kind of noss like Clean hit Ko defend etc

what you guys think?  


Nice Idea Razz

CloudMeow

Rank 0
Joined
05 Feb 2012
Posts
144
Location
Edmonton Canada
PostedNov 18, 2012 12:11 am
Need more people to suppose and join

iAmYou.

Rank 4
iAmYou.
Joined
10 Dec 2011
Posts
2816
Location
Gent Belgium
PostedNov 18, 2012 5:04 am
can you explain how this will go, what EXACTLY is allowed (def, lv3 rems, .... ) and when and how this will take place. Also, will there be any sort of special area where we won't be disturbed? Smile

thank you

Kewl idea Wink

CloudMeow

Rank 0
Joined
05 Feb 2012
Posts
144
Location
Edmonton Canada
PostedNov 18, 2012 5:58 am
well just an idea we can work it out, and ofc underground stadium is best place for both fraction

iAmYou.

Rank 4
iAmYou.
Joined
10 Dec 2011
Posts
2816
Location
Gent Belgium
PostedNov 18, 2012 6:12 am
CloudMeow wrote:
well just an idea we can work it out, and ofc underground stadium is best place for both fraction  


yes but that would be 1vs1.... and how will priests do it then?

I thought team fights, 7 persons.

maximum 2 of the same class Smile

If you die, you're out.

No noss (only conc/BA/Sharpshooter)
Remedies: all but the lv1(700HP and such ones) and also lv3 str/int allowed....

kynzof

Rank 3
kynzof
Joined
23 Sep 2010
Posts
961
Location
Netherlands
PostedNov 18, 2012 6:31 am
why concetration noss ? .. make it no noss or all noss

..

iAmYou.

Rank 4
iAmYou.
Joined
10 Dec 2011
Posts
2816
Location
Gent Belgium
PostedNov 18, 2012 6:34 am
kynzof wrote:
why concetration noss ? .. make it no noss or all noss  


conc noss is free to get and give the 'less uber pvpers' a chance to actually hit an 'uber', if they decide to compete Wink

foy555

Rank 3
foy555
Joined
22 May 2008
Posts
1055
Location
Bradford United Kingdom
PostedNov 18, 2012 6:35 am
conc removes all the skill factor, so only gonna enter if its no noss (or if you decided to allow conc allow all nosses >>)

+ need more rules on pots (etain/holy/eteo etc)

foy555

Rank 3
foy555
Joined
22 May 2008
Posts
1055
Location
Bradford United Kingdom
PostedNov 18, 2012 6:36 am
iAmYou. wrote:
CloudMeow wrote:
well just an idea we can work it out, and ofc underground stadium is best place for both fraction  


yes but that would be 1vs1.... and how will priests do it then?

I thought team fights, 7 persons.

maximum 2 of the same class Smile

If you die, you're out.

No noss (only conc/BA/Sharpshooter)
Remedies: all but the lv1(700HP and such ones) and also lv3 str/int allowed....  


i like (-conc part)

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: