synster14

Rank 3
synster14
PostedNov 27, 2012 9:01 am

Re: CASTLE SIEGE GUARDS PRODUCING TOO MUCH LAGG

Z.e.K.e wrote:
I dont know if this is a bug/poor optimization/poor scripting of the guards but the graphic lagg that the guards produce just aint right. Im playing on a computer with good spec and qualified for the recommended specs for this game and far more than that but i get like 17~20 FPS in castle. That's not even right i get like 90~100ish FPS in other games excluding this one. I hope the developers fix this before open beta. Either you decrease the number of guards or find the solution or issue why castle guards produce lagg just to fix this because players who are active in sieges will not like this and will affect their gameplay specially the Guild leaders.

WHAT I NOTICED:
1)The game eats up alot of memory(MEMORY LEAK)
2)Unknown Reason why Castle guards produce extreme graphic lagg
3)When in big cities like raden it produces graphic lagg  

Please, change your post structure from now on.
Giant walls of text are hard to read.
If you would just split it up a bit, it would seem more coherent.
Also, please don't post the same thing in 3 different ways in 5 different threads. <,<

Advertisement

Z.e.K.e

Rank 0
Z.e.K.e
PostedNov 30, 2012 8:46 am

synster14 wrote:
Z.e.K.e wrote:
I dont know if this is a bug/poor optimization/poor scripting of the guards but the graphic lagg that the guards produce just aint right. Im playing on a computer with good spec and qualified for the recommended specs for this game and far more than that but i get like 17~20 FPS in castle. That's not even right i get like 90~100ish FPS in other games excluding this one. I hope the developers fix this before open beta. Either you decrease the number of guards or find the solution or issue why castle guards produce lagg just to fix this because players who are active in sieges will not like this and will affect their gameplay specially the Guild leaders.

WHAT I NOTICED:
1)The game eats up alot of memory(MEMORY LEAK)
2)Unknown Reason why Castle guards produce extreme graphic lagg
3)When in big cities like raden it produces graphic lagg  

Please, change your post structure from now on.
Giant walls of text are hard to read.
If you would just split it up a bit, it would seem more coherent.
Also, please don't post the same thing in 3 different ways in 5 different threads. <,<  

K your majesty.

synster14

Rank 3
synster14
PostedNov 30, 2012 9:26 am

Z.e.K.e wrote:
K your majesty.  

Good, now kneel.

I said please....twice!

alivan63

Rank 0
PostedNov 30, 2012 1:09 pm
Never did a Castle Siege, never found a guild that wasn't full of munchkin morons. I blame my schedual.