oeun

Rank 0
oeun
PostedNov 18, 2012 10:19 am
Amazing to me. but like everyone else said.. Dat lag.

SoyMilk >o>
Advertisement

MPure

Rank 1
MPure
PostedNov 18, 2012 4:16 pm
Second siege now

There was a fourth guild, and it wasn't lagging at the start. Once we entered the castle, with all the guards around, the lag hit me - hard. First time I lagged in DKO.

I noticed Halland castle also had more guards which made life difficult, especially in the lag department.

synster14

Rank 3
synster14
PostedNov 18, 2012 4:24 pm
MPure wrote:
Second siege now

There was a fourth guild, and it wasn't lagging at the start. Once we entered the castle, with all the guards around, the lag hit me - hard. First time I lagged in DKO.

I noticed Halland castle also had more guards which made life difficult, especially in the lag department.  

This for me as well, I had some lag in Labonia, but the lag was miserable in halland.

I am personally of the opinion that it has to do with the AI's movement tracking/plotting and their player detection.

Calamityxz

Rank 0
Calamityxz
PostedNov 19, 2012 6:35 am
A hide monsters/npc or even hide players would be nice for this.

Oh and apparently first siege made a lot of people from a certain guild ragequit Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

synster14

Rank 3
synster14
PostedNov 19, 2012 7:48 am
Calamityxz wrote:
A hide monsters/npc or even hide players would be nice for this.

Oh and apparently first siege made a lot of people from a certain guild ragequit Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  

Oh? Which one?

Was this when KoA quit? oooor?

sjhotwings

Rank 0
sjhotwings
PostedNov 19, 2012 10:58 am
Confused !!

IGN: Krisha CLASS: Shadow Mage LVL: lvl 35

Calamityxz

Rank 0
Calamityxz
PostedNov 19, 2012 3:54 pm
synster14 wrote:

Oh? Which one?

Was this when KoA quit? oooor?  

Not yours Surprised

boom2523

Rank 0
PostedNov 22, 2012 10:02 pm
I think if others guilds that own a castle cant def or help others guild to atack is not good, if they help they cant conquer thats all, so Free open siege system its better.

If a guild conquer a castle should be great to put a buff benefict to get a castle, and if the guild who conquer the castle had an ally they would get the buff bot lower %

This in an example: if a GUILD get halland, the own castle guild should get 10% more hp and mp and his allies 5% hp and mp, allies needs to get beneficts from alliance, and with that they will help the Guild who took halland to def the castle in every siege.

Zenten

Rank 2
Zenten
PostedNov 23, 2012 3:38 pm
sadly I couldn't join in. Hopefully, there will be one next week I can jump into. :3

Z.e.K.e

Rank 0
Z.e.K.e
PostedNov 27, 2012 2:58 am

CASTLE SIEGE GUARDS PRODUCING TOO MUCH LAGG

I dont know if this is a bug/poor optimization/poor scripting of the guards but the graphic lagg that the guards produce just aint right. Im playing on a computer with good spec and qualified for the recommended specs for this game and far more than that but i get like 17~20 FPS in castle. That's not even right i get like 90~100ish FPS in other games excluding this one. I hope the developers fix this before open beta. Either you decrease the number of guards or find the solution or issue why castle guards produce lagg just to fix this because players who are active in sieges will not like this and will affect their gameplay specially the Guild leaders.

WHAT I NOTICED:
1)The game eats up alot of memory(MEMORY LEAK)
2)Unknown Reason why Castle guards produce extreme graphic lagg
3)When in big cities like raden it produces graphic lagg