minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedNov 29, 2012 9:16 pm
Shytra wrote:
I got Lusha from Luscious which means delicious - sweet - succulent - savoury - savory or tasty.  
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawt.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii
Advertisement

Mila.urlich

Rank 0
Mila.urlich
PostedNov 30, 2012 2:17 am
Mewa.. (or sometimes sounds like ee-wa, lolol)

..Is the pronunciation my baby cousin makes when attempting to say my real name, which is Mila.

My character is akin to... a lovable, sweet looking troll of sorts. Easy going, civil, a bit of a joker & when I say brb sometimes it means goodnight/goodbye/bbl/not coming back for a few hrs/days. LOL.

x

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedNov 30, 2012 7:09 am
Mila.urlich wrote:
Mewa.. (or sometimes sounds like ee-wa, lolol)

..Is the pronunciation my baby cousin makes when attempting to say my real name, which is Mila.

My character is akin to... a lovable, sweet looking troll of sorts. Easy going, civil, a bit of a joker & when I say brb sometimes it means goodnight/goodbye/bbl/not coming back for a few hrs/days. LOL.  
I would not want to be in a dungeon with you.

Elmindred

Rank 0
Elmindred
PostedNov 30, 2012 9:46 am
Elmindred - my real name class bezerker eventually a death knight because it symbolizes my fighting spirit , I don't give up for causes I believe in and I'm willing to sacrifice my own characters life to protect my friends
Lisannaa- the shape shifter in Fairy Tail - I thought it would be fun to try a sage.

SkyKing88

Rank 0
SkyKing88
PostedDec 01, 2012 6:17 am
apojoGR wrote:
all my characters are simple names. nothing unique sadly.  

When i named the character King, i wanted him to be the best character in Gaia. The first weeks since the server's creation i was leading all the rankings. That was my goal and that's why i named him that. King was one of the first characters to set foot on Siwa on the day Gaia was created and i think Imouto was the fastest leveling one. We became lovers and she invited me to the FF guild. Then mouto left the guild for a better one and we broke up. Then i became lovers with Raven -the guild's leader- and soon i quit the game out of boredom and passed the account to her. I dunno who you are, you might be Raven, you might a friend of Raven's or just some guy who got the account from her. It's nice to see you're still working on the character and got him to levels i never would, cause there is no way i would be still be playing this awful life-sucking "game" for three years. Good luck keeping the name real.

Hiikaro

Rank 0
Hiikaro
PostedDec 01, 2012 7:24 am
Errr My Character Name Isn't Much But here it goes.
-> RoseScarlet
Rose Because it's my first name (irl)
Scarlet from Erza Scarlet i idolize her from the anime Fairy Tail! She's One Of The Strongest And Coolest!

Samorteniedda

Rank 0
Samorteniedda
PostedDec 05, 2012 6:59 am
My main is a paladin. Always caring about who's undefended or weaker than him, something i tend to be irl. Plus, he's a rocker ^_^
So is my sage, named as a song, but i choose that class mostly to try to be an healer and...don't you think the ape form is clearly Donkey Kong inspired? I love it Very Happy
Other minor chars i have represent nothing or they aren't good yet to represent what i want them to.

I wanted to make a Samara Morgan char, but no female face is good to make it, so i'll either wait or never make it

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedDec 05, 2012 7:05 am
Samorteniedda wrote:
My main is a paladin. Always caring about who's undefended or weaker than him, something i tend to be irl. Plus, he's a rocker ^_^
So is my sage, named as a song, but i choose that class mostly to try to be an healer and...don't you think the ape form is clearly Donkey Kong inspired? I love it Very Happy
Other minor chars i have represent nothing or they aren't good yet to represent what i want them to.

I wanted to make a Samara Morgan char, but no female face is good to make it, so i'll either wait or never make it  
Thats very cute, btw your avvy made me fangirl.

Samorteniedda

Rank 0
Samorteniedda
PostedDec 05, 2012 8:02 am
minuzaki wrote:
Samorteniedda wrote:

Thats very cute, btw your avvy made me fangirl.  

Ahah thank you ^^

sovannavatnorng

Rank 1
PostedDec 05, 2012 8:27 am

my turn xD

having 2 characters names ~
PrincessStar: More like a daughter of king sun and queen moon, and yes a princess has to be beautiful :3
LightOracle: PP use light magic right xD? and lol Oracle in term means someone who can predict the future, her title is Clever the Clever but lol she cant even predict about her love that comes tomorrow, so lol dont trust her....