Week 3 - Beaches in Spring
Hello new models-to-be!
The second week is over and you should slowly start getting a better understanding of the whole modeling business. After having such a hard time and with the winter coming in, we thought it might be time for a short excursion!
You will, however, see that a model's work is never done, not even during the holidays...
"It's hard for me to put into words why I like the beach so much. Everything about it is renewing for me, almost like a therapy."
The days get shorter, the nights are cold. So why don't we warm our hearts thinking of nicer places...ocean, sand, sun...? Our third photo theme is: A day at the beach
Last week you took the role of photographer. This week we will give let you experience another area of work behind the scenes. In so many photos we see the models posing at great places, but how do they get there? Try being an art director this week! Your Challenge:
Show us a suitable location for a photoshoot with the theme "Spring in Eden Eternal"!
- For the photo you can use speech bubbles. To do so, just type your message into say chat and quickly press Alt + H
- For the challenge, take the photo from 1st person view, so use your mouse wheel and go very close to your character. As always it is needed to turn of the UI (Alt + H) and you can also turn off names, hp bars etc. if you want to
- The location must not include your character. Just imagine you have the task to look for a good background for a photo with that topic.
- You must not edit the challenge entry, only the photo.
- You can use the same location as someone else as long as your picture is not directly the same (so not the same perspective/place etc.) Show us something new and it is alright.
For further information on the single categories, please make sure to check here:
Eden Eternal's Next Topmodel
This thread is for everyone entering edited Screenshots (Editing them with Photoshop or something comparable) and their Challenge entries.
All entries must be submitted by Sunday, 11/25/2012 11:59pm PST (8am GMT). Every entry edited or entered after this deadline will not count!
Click on the Headline to see our opening video!!!