MariaTraydor

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
MariaTraydor
PostedNov 17, 2012 5:57 pm

[Event]Eden Eternal's Next Topmodel Weel 3 (Edited Photo)

Beaches in Spring
Week 3 - Beaches in Spring

Hello new models-to-be!

The second week is over and you should slowly start getting a better understanding of the whole modeling business. After having such a hard time and with the winter coming in, we thought it might be time for a short excursion!

You will, however, see that a model's work is never done, not even during the holidays...

Edited Photo

"It's hard for me to put into words why I like the beach so much. Everything about it is renewing for me, almost like a therapy."

The days get shorter, the nights are cold. So why don't we warm our hearts thinking of nicer places...ocean, sand, sun...? Our third photo theme is: A day at the beach

Challenge

Last week you took the role of photographer. This week we will give let you experience another area of work behind the scenes. In so many photos we see the models posing at great places, but how do they get there? Try being an art director this week! Your Challenge:

Show us a suitable location for a photoshoot with the theme "Spring in Eden Eternal"!

Remark:

• For the photo you can use speech bubbles. To do so, just type your message into say chat and quickly press Alt + H
  • For the challenge, take the photo from 1st person view, so use your mouse wheel and go very close to your character. As always it is needed to turn of the UI (Alt + H) and you can also turn off names, hp bars etc. if you want to
  • The location must not include your character. Just imagine you have the task to look for a good background for a photo with that topic.
  • You must not edit the challenge entry, only the photo.
  • You can use the same location as someone else as long as your picture is not directly the same (so not the same perspective/place etc.) Show us something new and it is alright.

For further information on the single categories, please make sure to check here:

Eden Eternal's Next Topmodel

This thread is for everyone entering edited Screenshots (Editing them with Photoshop or something comparable) and their Challenge entries.

All entries must be submitted by Sunday, 11/25/2012 11:59pm PST (8am GMT). Every entry edited or entered after this deadline will not count!

Click on the Headline to see our opening video!!!

Advertisement

hyunahan

Rank 0
hyunahan
PostedNov 18, 2012 11:54 pm   Last edited by hyunahan on Nov 25, 2012 4:51 pm. Edited 2 times in total
Entry:

Challenge:

When I think of Spring, I think not only of Blue Skies and Pretty Flowers, but of Baby Animals!

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Zetsumei418

GameSage: Eden Eternal
PostedNov 19, 2012 2:59 am   Last edited by Zetsumei418 on Nov 26, 2012 1:27 am. Edited 1 time in total
Edited Photo:

Here is a full size mirrors since that image is auto resized for some reason:

http://i50.tinypic.com/zwes8p.png

Challenge:

TwilightPanther

Rank 0
TwilightPanther
PostedNov 19, 2012 5:47 am   Last edited by TwilightPanther on Nov 24, 2012 9:00 am. Edited 2 times in total

Week 3 Entry

Click on the Pic's for link to Full Size
*Edit 1*-_- its thursday and i still don't have a swimsuit ... and the mean alpaca's are being stingy...

*Edit 2* I still don't have a swim suit, and I cant find a beach in EE that hasn't already been done, or that looks at all like a beach I would go to... So I figured, Hey I go to beach parties right here, and I never take a swimsuit... So I've decided to show you a beach from my town in Juneau, AK. And Thankfully my chibi has the right attire for a proper Alaskan beach party ^_^ It might not fit perfectly with the theme, but to me, this is what beaches are.

Challenge entry: A place in EE for a themed shot "Spring in Eden Eternal"

*special note* the challenge entry has NOT been edited.
I chose a spot with a nice natural backdrop and with everything that says spring.

Kasumilein

Rank 0
Kasumilein
PostedNov 19, 2012 3:37 pm   Last edited by Kasumilein on Nov 25, 2012 2:31 am. Edited 1 time in total
Account Name: Kasumilein
Character Name: Channie
Server: Sapphire
Title: Summer Memories - A Day at the Beach

Challenge
Title: Japanese Spring

jeffysaur

Rank 0
PostedNov 20, 2012 9:22 am   Last edited by jeffysaur on Nov 23, 2012 5:46 am. Edited 2 times in total
Waiting For The Waves

[Full Size]

Challenge

[Full Size]

waterblade01

Rank 0
PostedNov 21, 2012 8:54 pm
Week 3 Entry: A Moment To Remember

Challenge:

MisterTeal

Rank 0
MisterTeal
PostedNov 23, 2012 1:58 am   Last edited by MisterTeal on Nov 24, 2012 12:03 pm. Edited 2 times in total
(Click images for full view.)

Week 3 submission:

Week 3 challenge submission:

Glarmeh

Rank 0
Glarmeh
PostedNov 23, 2012 4:14 am   Last edited by Glarmeh on Nov 23, 2012 10:29 pm. Edited 2 times in total
(I never want to see the dang lasso tool again >.<)
IGN: Kiako

The Beach

vFull Sizedv
http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s502/Gettamoi/EENTM3.png

If models are considered god(esses) of beauty, then what better place to take a picture then the Holy City?

twinkerbel

Rank 0
twinkerbel
PostedNov 23, 2012 8:11 am
Account Name: twinkerbel
Character Name: twinkerbel
Entry title: Sunset by the beach.

Challenge: