GMtk421
PostedNov 17, 2012 5:46 pm

Multiple Accounts/Characters

Multiple Accounts or Characters

You CAN have multiple accounts.
    This protects several things including but not limited to:
  • Families who play the same game
  • Roommates/Friends at same house who play the same game
  • Players who want to experience different factions or test aspects of the game
  • Players who are tired of an account and want to try a new account

Those accounts CANNOT interact with each other.
    This covers several things including but not limited to:
  • Using alternate/multiple accounts in the same alliance
  • Using alternate/multiple accounts to spy on other alliances
  • Using alternate/multiple accounts to farm resources
  • Using alternate/multiple accounts to artificially bulk-up your fighting records (fake fights)
  • Using alternate/multiple accounts to weaken other players/wilds for your main
  • Using alternate/multiple accounts to "mule" or hold items for your main
  • Using alternate/multiple accounts to break the TOS in an attempt to shield your main
  • Using alternate/multiple accounts to do anything that would be a violation of the TOS

Players found to be violating our rules regarding the use of multiple accounts may be banned without notice. Don't have your accounts interact and you won't have a problem.  
Advertisement

mudgee_01

Rank 0
PostedNov 21, 2012 9:20 pm
Wait if you cant have your spouses account in your alliance, and you cant have it in another alliance, then what guild can you join?

You guys need to not have contridictory rules.

WhiteKitsune55

Rank 0
PostedNov 21, 2012 10:07 pm
mudgee_01 wrote:
Wait if you cant have your spouses account in your alliance, and you cant have it in another alliance, then what guild can you join?

it's not contradictory, it's common sense. they are saying not to put a character in an alliance just to get information to pass to another alliance. it's called spying and it's unethical. and if it's not your personal account, it can join the same alliance as you, for example, before I read this I had 3 accounts in my alliance, all of them controlled by me. (I did remove 2 of those characters since reading this so I am not breaking any rules).

mudgee_01

Rank 0
PostedNov 22, 2012 12:13 am   Last edited by mudgee_01 on Nov 22, 2012 12:31 am. Edited 1 time in total
WhiteKitsune55 wrote:
mudgee_01 wrote:

it's not contradictory, it's common sense. they are saying not to put a character in an alliance just to get information to pass to another alliance. it's called spying and it's unethical. and if it's not your personal account, it can join the same alliance as you, for example, before I read this I had 3 accounts in my alliance, all of them controlled by me. (I did remove 2 of those characters since reading this so I am not breaking any rules).  

Another special reply, you are certainly on a roll today arent you?

You cannot have two accounts on the same ip. The rules even outline that if its your roomate or spouse they cannot be in the same alliance as you. If thats the case, and they also cant be in another alliance because its spying, please refer to my OP.

Stop trying, thanks.

WhiteKitsune55

Rank 0
PostedNov 22, 2012 12:24 am
mudgee_01 wrote:
WhiteKitsune55 wrote:
mudgee_01 wrote:

Another special reply, you are certainly on a role today arent you?

You cannot have two accounts on the same ip. The rules even outline that if its your roomate or spouse they cannot be in the same alliance as you. If thats the case, and they also cant be in another alliance because its spying, please refer to my OP.

Stop trying, thanks.  

can you point to where it says anything at all about your IP address? and it's only spying if they are specifically relaying the info back to you.

mudgee_01

Rank 0
PostedNov 22, 2012 12:32 am
They detect multiple accounts through your IP....as most people would know.

If you are in another guild other than your "main" then how is anyone going to catch me "spying?" The perception is that if you have chars in two guilds you are spying on at least one of them.

GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
PostedNov 22, 2012 12:11 pm
Legitimate cases of two accounts in one household are easy to identify while people who are clearly trying to create the illusion of different people owning different accounts are also easy to identify.

Unless you are trying to violate these rules you have nothing to worry about.

dota_maniq

Rank 0
PostedAug 28, 2013 3:00 am
Using alternate/multiple accounts in the same alliance
Using alternate/multiple accounts to spy on other alliances
soo if i make other acc i can't join any guild?

toxictrauma01

Rank 3
toxictrauma01
PostedAug 28, 2013 3:18 am
dota_maniq wrote:
Using alternate/multiple accounts in the same alliance
Using alternate/multiple accounts to spy on other alliances
soo if i make other acc i can't join any guild?  

I want to say, possibly yes you cannot join another guild, but im not 100% positive as i am not too familiar on how wartune is, im pretty sure though, if you joined another alliance it would still be considered spying even it wasn't intentional as you are in their alliance, seeing what they talk about and what they discuss and have a main character in a rival alliance, it can be seen as spying, but not 100% sure, you can send in an RT to the GM team to clarify this for you.

http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/support

codysangel28

Rank 0
codysangel28
PostedAug 28, 2013 6:42 am
Spend about 500$ a week and it wont matter what you do, youll be protected by aeria Smile