pflai

Rank 0
PostedNov 17, 2012 5:35 pm

Why create Ultramarines/Coral safeties??

When I first came upon the concept of fortifications, I was relieved that the forts had 100% at first. Then, as I went higher and higher, the forts became less, and now to a measly 1% for me. Staff of Aeria and members of this game, you know my pain. What's more, as you get to +6 to +10, you are required to use very pricy safety stones, that don't even work that well. Especially normal Halcyon safeties. You could argue, the new safety stones, ultramarines and corals, negate this problem, but are way too rare in the market. Let these new and improved safety stones flow into the altar, as I've only seen 1 time where Corals were in the altar, then removed for like a month. Why create these new items when they are only available to the few ap buyers who spend hundreds on tier events, especially with corals that make them sacrifice the tier's special item at the 14999 tier. That was my main concern.
Advertisement

aurorasoltice

GameSage: Eden Eternal
aurorasoltice
PostedNov 17, 2012 6:23 pm
To get more money from us players? Spesifically AP spender? I understand your point though, it would be nicer if we have higher fortification chance in each level. I personally use normal ss up to +8 then sublime the rest. On a side note, are you on diamond? 2,5k for a hss is super cheap, the prices in sapphire are crazy lol.

pflai

Rank 0
PostedNov 17, 2012 7:41 pm
How are they getting more money? They get same amount from tiers, since its flat and only way they get more is if ppl repeat them. Having them on altar might encourage ppl to buy ec's using ap and use them on the altar, so same making money.

aurorasoltice

GameSage: Eden Eternal
aurorasoltice
PostedNov 18, 2012 1:14 am
You mean why they are more expensive in sapphire? Higher demands i guess or something

Posted By Aeria Mobile

sleepingroosje

Rank 4
sleepingroosje
PostedNov 18, 2012 5:25 am
pflai wrote:
How are they getting more money? They get same amount from tiers, since its flat and only way they get more is if ppl repeat them. Having them on altar might encourage ppl to buy ec's using ap and use them on the altar, so same making money.  

Well i think they are part of a plan from the developers to get more money. In the original EE you can now upgrade stuff to +14 and need special items for it. Other games from the same dev have this as well and they got separate items for every 2 lvls, with that update it is about getting more money as the game itself doesnt really need it imo and mostly drives really a wedge between spenders and non spenders.