Author Message

KonTroIIed

Rank 3
KonTroIIed
Joined
25 Jun 2012
Posts
878
Location
Sharpstown,Chinatown,Houston United States
PostedNov 17, 2012 2:52 pm

Favorite Brand of Desktops/Computers

Not the monitor, but what runs everything you do.
1. Lenovo
2. Toshiba
3. HP
4. iBuyPower
5. Alienware
6. Dell
7. Acer
8. Asus
9. Other(explain)

_________________________________________________________________________

4 and 5

Honestly, Alienware is overrated because it's expensive.

Bandwagon: everything expensive is good

I like it due to it's great gaming experience.


iBuyPower is good because their designs are sometimes slick.

uNiKorNTroll-1.950 SD- Tecknique Me
Advertisement

CyberRion

Rank 4
Joined
06 Jan 2012
Posts
1934
Location
United Kingdom
PostedNov 17, 2012 2:52 pm
Asus.

I am Snaes.

KonTroIIed

Rank 3
KonTroIIed
Joined
25 Jun 2012
Posts
878
Location
Sharpstown,Chinatown,Houston United States
PostedNov 17, 2012 2:54 pm
CyberRion wrote:
Asus.  


Do you like this one?

It's not custom, but I plan on getting it.

http://www.frys.com/product/7103312#detailed

uNiKorNTroll-1.950 SD- Tecknique Me

SuperDeadlord

Rank 3
SuperDeadlord
Joined
06 Aug 2012
Posts
1155
Location
Maribor Slovenia
PostedNov 17, 2012 3:02 pm
I like TOSHIBA. Mainly because on it started to like and play games. But the bad thing is I have to unnistal all those lame programs of them.

Red.Famas

Rank 1
Red.Famas
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
270
Location
Apple Valley United States
PostedNov 17, 2012 3:07 pm
KonTroIIed wrote:
CyberRion wrote:
Asus.  


Do you like this one?

It's not custom, but I plan on getting it.

http://www.frys.com/product/7103312#detailed  


Complete waste of money. I built a better spec PC for my parents for 1/2 that price.

KonTroIIed

Rank 3
KonTroIIed
Joined
25 Jun 2012
Posts
878
Location
Sharpstown,Chinatown,Houston United States
PostedNov 17, 2012 3:08 pm
Red.Famas wrote:
KonTroIIed wrote:
CyberRion wrote:
Asus.  


Do you like this one?

It's not custom, but I plan on getting it.

http://www.frys.com/product/7103312#detailed  


Complete waste of money. I built a better spec PC for my parents for 1/2 that price.  


I don't want to build a custom one.

Just saying about the specs, not worrying about price now.

uNiKorNTroll-1.950 SD- Tecknique Me

chinnnc

Rank 4
chinnnc
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
1616
Location
Boston, Massachusetts United States
PostedNov 17, 2012 3:11 pm
msi for graphics cards
asrock for motherboards
western digital for hard drives
corsair for ram/memory
intel for cpus
corsaur for psus
corsair for computer cases
asus for monitors

since most pc gamers build their own pcs, this question is quite irrelevant

Red.Famas

Rank 1
Red.Famas
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
270
Location
Apple Valley United States
PostedNov 17, 2012 3:12 pm
KonTroIIed wrote:
Red.Famas wrote:
KonTroIIed wrote:
CyberRion wrote:
Asus.  


Do you like this one?

It's not custom, but I plan on getting it.

http://www.frys.com/product/7103312#detailed  


Complete waste of money. I built a better spec PC for my parents for 1/2 that price.  


I don't want to build a custom one.

Just saying about the specs, not worrying about price now.  


It's still crap. (No offense). I can't see why people are to lazy to just build their own desktop... It doesn't take any sort of computer knowledge to do it, just watch tutorial on youtube, and do exactly as they do...

Red.Famas

Rank 1
Red.Famas
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
270
Location
Apple Valley United States
PostedNov 17, 2012 3:14 pm
chinnnc wrote:
msi for graphics cards
asrock for motherboards yes
western digital for hard drives yes
corsair for ram/memory yes
intel for cpus yes
corsaur for psus yes
corsair for computer cases who cares
asus for monitors yes (But I own a Acer)

since most pc gamers build their own pcs, this question is quite irrelevant  


I agree with all those although I also like FoxConn and MSI for mobo's, Seagate isn't bad for HDD's, G-skill is pretty good for ram, and Acer makes good monitors.

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
Joined
20 Apr 2010
Posts
5429
Location
Portugal
PostedNov 17, 2012 4:50 pm
Asus / Acer.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: