x86_64

Rank 0
PostedNov 18, 2012 3:01 am
LoDebar wrote:
Ever since the whole topic of merging starting, I was constantly arguing against it.

So all those people that demanded the server merge, how has it been working for you?

Here is a crazy idea, lets make 3 new servers and create a server GM scroll so that people can tell the GMs what server they would like to transfer to, and then we can see how happy people will be again.  
Apart from crashes it has been working out beautifully. easier to find , more pvpers. somewhat worth it.
Advertisement

Pierreb4

Rank 1
Pierreb4
PostedNov 18, 2012 12:49 pm
There is an Italian server, a French, a Spanish. Turkish, Portuguese, Polish, German one.... so why not spitting server between US and Europe ? 2 servers where at least most people would be on same timeline... Sorted !!
And it is a good idea to create a post for people to "vent"... but it's not GS or GM fault!!
Nobody should "shout" at you guys... the problem is more an hardware issue regarding server capable of handling lots of simultaneous connections... not a coding issue. So in fact I would say it is more AGE the real responsible !
We spend money... they make profit ( fair enough) and should reinvest part in improving architecture, like any other business !

alwaysbanned3

Rank 2
alwaysbanned3
PostedNov 18, 2012 1:42 pm

Pierreb4

Rank 1
Pierreb4
PostedNov 18, 2012 1:52 pm
alwaysbanned3 wrote:
Pierreb4 wrote:
There is an Italian server, a French, a Spanish. Turkish, Portuguese, Polish, German one.... so why not spitting server between US and Europe ? 2 servers where at least most people would be on same timeline... Sorted !!
And it is a good idea to create a post for people to "vent"... but it's not GS or GM fault!!
Nobody should "shout" at you guys... the problem is more an hardware issue regarding server capable of handling lots of simultaneous connections... not a coding issue. So in fact I would say it is more AGE the real responsible !
We spend money... they make profit ( fair enough) and should reinvest part in improving architecture, like any other business !  

Godness me... no need to be rude young man... please learn good manners before writing !
A European English server for all those who do not speak any of the languages mentioned above !
Could you use your brain to understand that or it is too much to ask ?
And for your information, in London it is the server we install by default !!! Not only NORTH AMERICAN speak English young man ! Maybe some history would remind you where your language comes from !

alwaysbanned3

Rank 2
alwaysbanned3
PostedNov 18, 2012 1:55 pm

tomieto

Rank 1
tomieto
PostedNov 18, 2012 1:57 pm
Pierreb4 wrote:
it is the server we install by default !!! Not only NORTH AMERICAN speak English young man ! Maybe some history would remind you where your language comes from !  

+1
also default server in Belgium.

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedNov 18, 2012 2:12 pm
alwaysbanned3 wrote:
Pierreb4 wrote:
alwaysbanned3 wrote:
Pierreb4 wrote:

If there is an Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and German server.... GTFO out of our NORTH AMERICAN server and play on one of the SIX European servers you listed.... lol ..... WTF should we split our server to give you a seventh?  

Godness me... no need to be rude young man... please learn good manners before writing !
A European English server for all those who do not speak any of the languages mentioned above !
And for your information, in London it is the server we install by default !!! Not only NORTH AMERICAN speak English young man ! Maybe some history would remind you where your language comes from !  

I got your young man right here bud.... and like I said, learn French and GTFO!  

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

alwaysbanned3

Rank 2
alwaysbanned3
PostedNov 18, 2012 2:16 pm
Killa_1112 wrote:
alwaysbanned3 wrote:
Pierreb4 wrote:
alwaysbanned3 wrote:
Pierreb4 wrote:

If there is an Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and German server.... GTFO out of our NORTH AMERICAN server and play on one of the SIX European servers you listed.... lol ..... WTF should we split our server to give you a seventh?  

Come on Killa.... even you have to think it is stupid to make ANOTHER EU server.... maybe I was abit "abrasive" but with all the other crap AGE needs to do.... this is not a valid issue.

Parlez-vous français? Razz

Mehrvigne

GameSage: Shaiya
Mehrvigne
PostedNov 18, 2012 2:17 pm
Avyn wrote:
Disappointed by lack of rage.  

*grabs flaming pitchfork or justice* GRAR! RRRRaaaaaaagggggeeeeee1!!!!!!!

GM Y U NO FIX CRASH???!!! (wait... that's not your department)

Well, while this is a server crash vent thread, allow me to vent my frustrations pictorally:

There you go, Avyn. Enough rage for you? XD

triti

Rank 3
triti
PostedNov 18, 2012 2:18 pm
Killa_1112 wrote:
alwaysbanned3 wrote:
Pierreb4 wrote:
alwaysbanned3 wrote:
Pierreb4 wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing