Killa_1112
PostedNov 18, 2012 2:34 pm
alwaysbanned3 wrote:
Killa_1112 wrote:
alwaysbanned3 wrote:
Pierreb4 wrote:
alwaysbanned3 wrote:
Pierreb4 wrote:
There is an Italian server, a French, a Spanish. Turkish, Portuguese, Polish, German one.... so why not spitting server between US and Europe ? 2 servers where at least most people would be on same timeline... Sorted !!
And it is a good idea to create a post for people to "vent"... but it's not GS or GM fault!!
Nobody should "shout" at you guys... the problem is more an hardware issue regarding server capable of handling lots of simultaneous connections... not a coding issue. So in fact I would say it is more AGE the real responsible !
We spend money... they make profit ( fair enough) and should reinvest part in improving architecture, like any other business !  

If there is an Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and German server.... GTFO out of our NORTH AMERICAN server and play on one of the SIX European servers you listed.... lol ..... WTF should we split our server to give you a seventh?  

Godness me... no need to be rude young man... please learn good manners before writing !
A European English server for all those who do not speak any of the languages mentioned above !
Could you use your brain to understand that or it is too much to ask ?
And for your information, in London it is the server we install by default !!! Not only NORTH AMERICAN speak English young man ! Maybe some history would remind you where your language comes from !  

I got your young man right here bud.... and like I said, learn French and GTFO!  

Come on Killa.... even you have to think it is stupid to make ANOTHER EU server.... maybe I was abit "abrasive" but with all the other crap AGE needs to do.... this is not a valid issue.

Parlez-vous français? Razz  
No, if anything they left out the one server that might actually be useful, another English speaking server based in the UK.

IMO they went the completely wrong direction.

"English" is the language is it not? Well, im English, if anything that gives me more right than you to play US server.

GTFO my language.

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn
Advertisement

alwaysbanned3

Rank 2
alwaysbanned3
PostedNov 18, 2012 2:48 pm

pote80

Rank 2
pote80
PostedNov 18, 2012 2:49 pm
open the guild house to all the guilds until things can not be resolved because it is useless to fight for it if it crashes then it all!

Joncril Lv 80 UM Assassin

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedNov 18, 2012 4:05 pm
alwaysbanned3 wrote:
Killa_1112 wrote:
No, if anything they left out the one server that might actually be useful, another English speaking server based in the UK.

"English" is the language is it not? Well, im English, if anything that gives me more right than you to play US server.

GTFO my language.  

You're just pissed that we threw off the crown!  
We're better off without you Wink

alwaysbanned3

Rank 2
alwaysbanned3
PostedNov 18, 2012 4:08 pm
Killa_1112 wrote:
alwaysbanned3 wrote:
Killa_1112 wrote:

GTFO my language.  

Then why you always so bitter about us leaving?

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedNov 18, 2012 4:28 pm
alwaysbanned3 wrote:
Killa_1112 wrote:
alwaysbanned3 wrote:
Killa_1112 wrote:

GTFO my language.  

Then why you always so bitter about us leaving?  
Where have i said that?

GMTurlas

Rank 2
GMTurlas
PostedNov 18, 2012 6:34 pm
This back and forth ends now, you two. Understand? Thank you.

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedNov 18, 2012 6:41 pm
GMTurlas wrote:
its all friendly, dw Razz

.storm.shadow.

Rank 0
.storm.shadow.
PostedNov 18, 2012 8:31 pm

NO

Change
I 1st want to say that our whole guild had to move to the pheonix server. We stayed in the to 15 befor the merger. now with just to top 10 from each server fighting for number 1 has killed us to have any chance to even get our guild house. Now back to venting on the servers crashing. Make multiable GRB times or alowing to have at least a 60th lowest rank on a guild house.

alwaysbanned3

Rank 2
alwaysbanned3
PostedNov 18, 2012 9:27 pm
GMTurlas wrote:

LoL just so you know Turlas, we were playing with each other... but ok... sorry Very Happy