billdoor

Rank 5.1
billdoor
PostedNov 17, 2012 2:05 pm   Last edited by billdoor on Nov 17, 2012 2:08 pm. Edited 1 time in total

5 weeks of interrupted GRBs.

How long does Nexon need to track down a bug?

They've had FIVE weeks! Someone is NOT doing what they are paid for, be it Aeria or Nexon. Someone better start applying pressure. I'd rather it be Aeria than the community, because we are getting mad and looking for someone to vent our anger at. This does NOT do.
Advertisement

Mellijor

Rank 5
Mellijor
PostedNov 17, 2012 2:08 pm

Re: 5 weeks of interrupted GRBs.

billdoor wrote:

They've had FIVE weeks! Someone is NOT doing what they are paid for, be it Aeria or Nexon. Someone better start applying pressure. I'd rather it be Aeria than the community. This does NOT do.  

Probably until Next Year coz he have to save until Christmas lolz

HUNTER_DEATH

Rank 0
HUNTER_DEATH
PostedNov 17, 2012 2:09 pm

billdoor wrote:

They've had FIVE weeks! Someone is NOT doing what they are paid for, be it Aeria or Nexon. Someone better start applying pressure. I'd rather it be Aeria than the community. This does NOT do.  

+1000
Aeriagames or Nexon you better start working on this this S*** fixed and not only give stupid feed backs like "we are working on the issue" -.-"

SerpentGem

Rank 0
SerpentGem
PostedNov 17, 2012 2:10 pm
Evil or Very Mad Could not log on for GRB again,what a joke!!! Rolling Eyes

newox

Rank 0
PostedNov 17, 2012 2:12 pm

billdoor wrote:

They've had FIVE weeks! Someone is NOT doing what they are paid for, be it Aeria or Nexon. Someone better start applying pressure. I'd rather it be Aeria than the community, because we are getting mad and looking for someone to vent our anger at. This does NOT do.  

One idea is to put a portal on GH

stupid thing to regroup all players same place

Terrokian

Rank 0
Terrokian
PostedNov 17, 2012 2:12 pm

GMLeo

GameMaster: USA
GMLeo
PostedNov 17, 2012 2:16 pm
Sigh.

Sorry guys. We've done what we can.

We'll be back up shortly. I'll run my server checks as fast as I can and get us up as soon as possible.

Sorry again, folks.

New siggy to come soon!

LSR19

Rank 2
LSR19
PostedNov 17, 2012 2:21 pm
GMLeo wrote:
Sigh.

Sorry guys. We've done what we can.
We'll be back up shortly. I'll run my server checks as fast as I can and get us up as soon as possible.

Sorry again, folks.

just sack the person who cant fix it and employ someone who can?

alex.mihai

GameSage: Shaiya
alex.mihai
PostedNov 17, 2012 2:21 pm
Dear friends.

A old Philosofer was saying: "With madness, you don't get anywhere. You only make your life harder".

I am going to QUOTE of what one of our Product Managers said in his last Community Updated.

Sighborg88 wrote:
Server Instability
Nexon considers this their top priority and is working very hard to make progress on the issue. With several server-side updates meant to address this issue (including another one for today) they have been able to improve the situation and narrow down specific causes. However, there currently is no final fix and we're looking forward to getting this as soon as possible.  

Please be patience. Everything will be solved.We are not machines. We are humans.

Thanks once again.

Kind regards,

[GS]Joe

vauxhall1972

Rank 0
vauxhall1972
PostedNov 17, 2012 2:25 pm

Again...

Aeria, GMs and Nexon, we have had 5'th week GRB failing, if you don't get it fixed, can you unmerge servers if that part of script was running properly, and run merged on test servers until you find what's wrong, or make a patch that allows all guilds to have GRB and rank guilds later, when GRB is fixed, pls.

If this would be pay-by-month game, i'd demand few free months for these problems we have had after merge, now we can luckily play somehow when is not GRB time, but we'd like to have GRB working, or removed if it can't be fixed.

Is there any plans on giving us something as a payback from these problems? it won't fix issue, but it might be good to get something free as an apology, even a NPC selling great pots and other stuff GH merchants sell in Apulune/Iris for same prices as GH NPC's have.

I'm not happy, you aren't happy...nobody likes about this situation...i'm not accusing you but asking something to create a bit of goodwill among us.

..just my 2 cents..