CPRYDE.

Rank 1
PostedNov 17, 2012 1:31 pm   Last edited by CPRYDE. on Nov 17, 2012 1:42 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Horror Mode Nade Jumping

Nade jumping was not mean't to be apart of this game. What's the point in zombies trying to kill humans if they nade jump? Just another reason why 100 of the games I play, 0 of them are horror mode. Pathetic.

Advertisement

gurneet_1

Rank 4
PostedNov 17, 2012 1:34 pm
Bunker in horror mode is not meant to be apart of this game....

Proactiv

Rank 1
Proactiv
PostedNov 17, 2012 1:39 pm
Horror Mode is just stupid. All anyone does is nade jump to a place where no zombie can possibly reach.

Complete waste of time and should be re-designed.

(Horror Mode 2 fixed this problem by making the objective a kid, so that nade-jumpers end up losing. Also by introducing the snatcher zombies who can own nade-jumpers very easily.)

tragik777

Rank 2
tragik777
PostedNov 17, 2012 1:55 pm
gurneet_1 wrote:

Enough said.

You're complaining about Nade Jumping when you obviously purposely joined a tapped Horror Mode map. Who are you to complain?

LoadedBoo

Rank 2
LoadedBoo
PostedNov 17, 2012 2:20 pm
Interesting, your complaining about someone doing something they shouldnt on a map you shouldnt be on in the first place hahaha.

On a more serious note, if nade jumping didnt exist , each round would be fairly short to be honest = less survival points, people would stop playing. Besides if your good with the jumper character, humans are easy to kill.

I dont agree with people nade jumping or glitching off the map however,so they cant be seen or killed..the market glitch in plasma for example.

uH.TopSecret

Rank 4
uH.TopSecret
PostedNov 17, 2012 2:23 pm
gurneet_1 wrote:

This.

CPRYDE.

Rank 1
PostedNov 17, 2012 2:43 pm
tragik777 wrote:
gurneet_1 wrote:

Enough said.

You're complaining about Nade Jumping when you obviously purposely joined a tapped Horror Mode map. Who are you to complain?  

And what is your point exactly? Tell me? Are you mad that you're one of those human players who nade jump so zombies can't get to you? Please, don't troll, you fail. Even if this was a legal horror map, your statement has no purpose, to which I conclude, has no point. Come again.

uH.TopSecret

Rank 4
uH.TopSecret
PostedNov 17, 2012 2:52 pm
CPRYDE. wrote:
tragik777 wrote:
gurneet_1 wrote:

Enough said.

And what is your point exactly? Tell me? Are you mad that you're one of those human players who nade jump so zombies can't get to you? Please, don't troll, you fail. Even if this was a legal horror map, your statement has no purpose, to which I conclude, has no point. Come again.  

If that map would be legal he wouldn't even have "said" something.

CPRYDE.

Rank 1
PostedNov 17, 2012 3:12 pm
uH.TopSecret wrote:
CPRYDE. wrote:
tragik777 wrote:
gurneet_1 wrote:

Enough said.

thats my point. the only thing he said was me joining a tapped room. so? what he stated
was pointless.

uH.TopSecret

Rank 4
uH.TopSecret
PostedNov 17, 2012 3:14 pm
CPRYDE. wrote:
uH.TopSecret wrote:
CPRYDE. wrote:
tragik777 wrote:
gurneet_1 wrote:

Enough said.

thats my point. the only thing he said was me joining a tapped room. so? what he stated
was pointless.  

Yeah that might be pointless but this thread is pointless too.. everyone who ever played horror mode knows that there are many nade jumpers around..