winter.angel

Rank 0
winter.angel
PostedNov 17, 2012 2:01 am

Problems with channels

Server merge problem... i think...
Hello,
right to the point: since the latest server merge somethings been wrong. heres an example: so i have a character in Ponchee channel 1. when i go to make another character in channel 2 and find that my first character is already there! this is the same in all channels on both servers. also i can only have three characters on each server at a time. no more.
is it meant to be this way? and if not how can i fix it?
thanks Wink
Advertisement

deathdoggy102

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedNov 17, 2012 2:18 am

Re: Problems with channels

Server merge problem... i think...
winter.angel wrote:
Hello,
right to the point: since the latest server merge somethings been wrong. heres an example: so i have a character in Ponchee channel 1. when i go to make another character in channel 2 and find that my first character is already there! this is the same in all channels on both servers. also i can only have three characters on each server at a time. no more.
is it meant to be this way? and if not how can i fix it?
thanks Wink  

From my understanding what you just wrote is that you tried to make another character in Ponchee but you just switched channels to make the character. Your first character WILL always be in that server does not matter what channel you are on. There are 4 channels because it would be way to crowded if there was ONLY one channel and also it gives more space for people. Yes it is normal that you only have 3 characters on each server unless you had 3 characters in Gaia and 3 characters in Border than you will have 6 characters.

Server: PONCHEE, Character: Silver102 (Level: 7x), Silver104 (Level: 6x), Silver106 (Level: 4x), XxSilver102 (Level 5x) and Silver105 (Level: 4x)

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedNov 17, 2012 2:23 am
Originally, an account can have 3 characters on each server. The channels within the server are still on the same server. When the two servers merged, some people had characters on both servers, thus their amount of characters might have exceeded 3. You can use a Sprite Character Unlock Key if you want to acquire an additional character slot~

winter.angel

Rank 0
winter.angel
PostedNov 17, 2012 2:30 am
oh ok O_o
where can i get a sprite character unlock key?

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedNov 17, 2012 2:31 am
winter.angel wrote:
oh ok O_o
where can i get a sprite character unlock key?  

At the moment, they can only be acquired through some events, as they're used as rewards sometimes. They're tradeable, you could try your luck with trying to find someone selling one~

winter.angel

Rank 0
winter.angel
PostedNov 17, 2012 3:01 am
ok
thanks for the help!
Very Happy