Azurasin
PostedDec 05, 2012 7:44 pm
welcome MD_Kun and Tee Razz

_SaintNix_

Rank 0
_SaintNix_
PostedDec 05, 2012 9:40 pm
I would like to join...

know of any other games i can play till LO comes out?

Azurasin

Rank 1
Azurasin
PostedDec 06, 2012 6:48 pm
_SaintNix_ wrote:
I would like to join...

know of any other games i can play till LO comes out?

welcome saint and i am searching for a new game myself now >.< was playing aion til lvl 34 but i stopped now idk what to play Razz

lifepowers

Rank 0
lifepowers
PostedDec 06, 2012 8:53 pm

join

sin
i would like to join plz

Azurasin

Rank 1
Azurasin
PostedDec 06, 2012 9:20 pm
haha welcome lifepowers Very Happy

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedDec 07, 2012 9:28 pm
Azur keeps dreaming she's a pirate. :p

There are a lot of games in aeria to play until LO comes out. Star supremacy, wartunes, nadirim, and ddtank are good browser games. Shaiya, tribes:ascend, and twelve sky 2 are good download/ignite games. stronghold kingdoms is a boring strategy game, but some people tend to like it. It would be nice if they could get an rpg/strategy/etc game mix to aeria.

Too bad aeria could not be or is not an official host to the newly re-released Baldur's Gate series, to a skyrim series or even elder scrolls online, or other such servers. Maybe if there was a way they could be a sid meier's alpha centauri, sim city, or mechanized assault and exploration 2 server would rock also. Hopefully something not boring, something both rpg and pvp challenging would be nice with some way to truly challenge the mind while keeping one on their toes. Oh well, guess I am just bored too easily. Sad

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

Azurasin

Rank 1
Azurasin
PostedDec 07, 2012 9:35 pm
haha i want a new game a mmorpg i dont like browser games >.< i want a game were i can wal anywere with a good story with a guild and challenging game >.<

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedDec 09, 2012 7:29 am
that would probably only be skyrim atm that allows you to talk anywhere. Most games greatly limit what you can do. However I like fps, rpg, strategy, etc... games whether browser or pc based. Sadly though the last truly good game was Baldur's Gate series and skyrim is the best out there right now. Sad Hopefully aeriagames could become a host server for such games like battlenet.

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

Azurasin

Rank 1
Azurasin
PostedDec 09, 2012 10:24 am
Oberonu wrote:
that would probably only be skyrim atm that allows you to talk anywhere. Most games greatly limit what you can do. However I like fps, rpg, strategy, etc... games whether browser or pc based. Sadly though the last truly good game was Baldur's Gate series and skyrim is the best out there right now. Sad Hopefully aeriagames could become a host server for such games like battlenet.  

am lvl 56 at skyrim now >.< but i want a game with comunnity >.< and thats mmo Razz and am totaly gonna go to elder scrolls online >.< devoloper say its gonna be out on 31 dec 2013. bay then i should have a pc that wil go to ultra graphics Razz