Azurasin

Rank 1
Azurasin
PostedJan 16, 2013 1:08 pm
Charlon wrote:
Azurasin wrote:
Charlon wrote:
Well, 4 is a rather common number, but I was still perplexed with that 4th language she can speak o.o

oh Serbian, give an example :p *is curious* pwetty pwease?  

whats so perplexed about that 4th lenguage i can speak Razz ? and yes ik all 4 lenguage prety good *gets al 4 at school*  

'Cuz I don't know what kind of language it is xD Dutch is my native language and I don't know the translation for it xD + I'm too lazy to look it up ^^  

oh lol :p its our own little island lenguage Razz only 3 island speaks it Razz
Advertisement

Charlon

Rank 3
Charlon
PostedJan 16, 2013 1:13 pm
Azurasin wrote:
Charlon wrote:
Azurasin wrote:
Charlon wrote:
Well, 4 is a rather common number, but I was still perplexed with that 4th language she can speak o.o

whats so perplexed about that 4th lenguage i can speak Razz ? and yes ik all 4 lenguage prety good *gets al 4 at school*  

'Cuz I don't know what kind of language it is xD Dutch is my native language and I don't know the translation for it xD + I'm too lazy to look it up ^^  

Sweet Surprised Teach me Surprised

Azurasin

Rank 1
Azurasin
PostedJan 16, 2013 1:15 pm
Charlon wrote:
Azurasin wrote:
Charlon wrote:
Azurasin wrote:
Charlon wrote:

Sweet Surprised Teach me Surprised  

>.< ik can nederland praten met you lol want we waren onder the nederland antilen, * was* nuu niet meer lol papiamento is te hard voor jou Very Happy

Charlon

Rank 3
Charlon
PostedJan 16, 2013 1:21 pm
Shoot! No fair xD Ik ben toch niet zo taalvaardig aangelegd, misschien maar beter zo dan :p But if you need to party someone and you see someone yelling in the chat "teach me!" you'll know who it's going to be xD

Azurasin

Rank 1
Azurasin
PostedJan 16, 2013 1:23 pm
Charlon wrote:
Shoot! No fair xD Ik ben toch niet zo taalvaardig aangelegd, misschien maar beter zo dan :p But if you need to party someone and you see someone yelling in the chat "teach me!" you'll know who it's going to be xD  

hahahaha jee ben de derde person di nederland praat hier lol, ik heb twee andere nederkand vriend die ee met me speelt, and you wouldnt know my ign Very Happy

Charlon

Rank 3
Charlon
PostedJan 16, 2013 1:26 pm
Azurasin wrote:
Charlon wrote:

hahahaha jee ben de derde person di nederland praat hier lol, ik heb twee andere nederkand vriend die ee met me speelt, and you wouldnt know my ign Very Happy  

Er zijn er ongetwijfeld meer xD Oh, I will find out >: D You're the guildleader >: D

Azurasin

Rank 1
Azurasin
PostedJan 16, 2013 1:28 pm
Charlon wrote:
Azurasin wrote:
Charlon wrote:

Er zijn er ongetwijfeld meer xD Oh, I will find out >: D You're the guildleader >: D  

true hahah * interesting*

Charlon

Rank 3
Charlon
PostedJan 16, 2013 1:56 pm
What's interesting? xD

Azurasin

Rank 1
Azurasin
PostedJan 16, 2013 2:21 pm
Charlon wrote:
What's interesting? xD