iigamefreak

Rank 2
PostedNov 17, 2012 6:42 am
I've noticed people "skipping" ever since servers got fked. Hard to kill in nub channel now...
Advertisement

XiaoJyun

Rank 5
XiaoJyun
PostedNov 17, 2012 7:22 am
iigamefreak wrote:
I've noticed people "skipping" ever since servers got fked. Hard to kill in nub channel now...  

thats ben there before, its extremely annoying in sniper matches and seems people do it intentionaly, as it happens with same people over and over while they have very low ping

Why do Zombies want your Brains? Because you do not use them anyway!

m4a1mk3power

Rank 5
m4a1mk3power
PostedNov 17, 2012 7:50 am
JayAreEmCeeJR wrote:
Fruffy wrote:
Maybe you missed  

Naw, mang.
I see blood, mang.
And then, after I die, it says I hit. So, I'm like, why? WHY?!  

Btw yes this has happened a lot recently....... i get 14 bars on players and then at end of the round it says he has full HP.

I think the reg system is not working 100% correct

florinas_3D

Rank 0
florinas_3D
PostedNov 17, 2012 11:05 am
He is right! It happens to me to! I guess it is bcuz lag !They can tank even 2 hits of a sniper ..hope they will fix it soon!

xAtomicEgg

Rank 5
xAtomicEgg
PostedNov 17, 2012 11:08 am
Just start downloading the pron and torrent stuff, therefore you ping rises to a good 300-400

you son, are now at their level

finish them

lNTERPOL

Rank 3
lNTERPOL
PostedNov 17, 2012 11:11 am   Last edited by lNTERPOL on Nov 17, 2012 11:18 am. Edited 4 times in total
JayAreEmCeeJR, absolutely agree! Anyway, AVA has an awful registry (don't know if it is caused by the game's engine and its physics or just by the cheap servers).

But I'm not playing AVA so long... maybe earlier this situation was better. Honestly, I thought that this is just the way this game works (before I saw this topic).

This is problem is obvious when you use CU686 Goggles (and I use them all the time).

xAtomicEgg

Rank 5
xAtomicEgg
PostedNov 17, 2012 11:14 am
lNTERPOL wrote:
JayAreEmCeeJR, absolutely agree! Anyway, AVA has an awful registry (don't know if it is caused by the game's engine and its physics or just by the cheap servers).  
no

lNTERPOL

Rank 3
lNTERPOL
PostedNov 17, 2012 11:22 am
XiaoJyun wrote:

the bigger issues are the real no regs, when you are shooting players and there isnt even blood, because they have laggy hitbox, now that is annoying, and is redducks problem, basicaly the player model shows where he actualy isnt, when his hitbox is either slightly behind or in front of him  

Exactly! I told the same in another topic...

Sometimes you shoot exactly into the head from the close distance... and nothing!
And sometimes you shoot somewhere near the head and... Headshot!

And I know what the Range, Bloom and other stuff means... I'm not talking about those things right now.

xAtomicEgg

Rank 5
xAtomicEgg
PostedNov 17, 2012 11:25 am
lNTERPOL wrote:
XiaoJyun wrote:

the bigger issues are the real no regs, when you are shooting players and there isnt even blood, because they have laggy hitbox, now that is annoying, and is redducks problem, basicaly the player model shows where he actualy isnt, when his hitbox is either slightly behind or in front of him  

Sometimes you shoot exactly into the head from the close distance... and nothing!

And I know what the Range, Bloom and other stuff means... I'm not talking about those things right now.  
i did too(in the spanich forums)

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
PostedNov 17, 2012 11:31 am
lNTERPOL wrote:
XiaoJyun wrote:

Totally agree with you guys.