PrincessKiss2

Rank 0
PrincessKiss2
PostedNov 17, 2012 1:34 pm
Oh Dear Whoever is up there, be it Aliens I don't care.

Now Bryan listen up clean our your ears better then clean your glasses or get some and read carefully. All whitenuts is saying that currently DKO can not support two severs even if it one NA and one EU, the reason being A. The game is too new B. Then we will be cutting the population of DK in half and where will that leave us, the game would be more boring because you wouldn't have as much people in the sever with you.

What JerBear is saying is that there is more than 4 castles and from I think they are at least 7 Seven castles. Each set for a different day and a different times. And not everyone will be able to attend all the castle siege. Shesh in fact you are only allow to have one castles so it's not like you have to go to all the castle siege when you already have your castle. Also just because a guild leader is unable to go to the castle siege doesn't mean his guild can not that's why there are vice guild leaders that you chose who run the place while you are gone.

You also forget Bryan, that with a baby you will be getting up at 5 am anyway to feed him/her, change the diaper or just hold him/her when s/he cries. And right now you are not sounding like someone your age. You are no offence meant by this but are sounds like a child just because you personally can not be one part of the game feature right now in. Mind you this is CBT if you have forgotten what that means it means, Close Beta Testing. Meaning that everything we have or see currently in the game can change in the future, and more will be added, so stop whining make a plan with your guild have the Vice-leader take over and lead your guild to victory for the castle.

I am done my little rant over this, and as my mom always said people either learn and listens or they only learn the hard way. Hopefully people here will learn fast that things are never fair for everyone and it's best to roll with the punches than fight them and just get hurt more in the end.

P.S. Bryan maybe later the game will be able to support the NA and EU servers but not right now so suck it up and be and man and get over your *** self.
Advertisement

Eniskuo

Rank 1
Eniskuo
PostedNov 17, 2012 1:51 pm
Bryan, so your going to have a child soon? Advice!

As a father seven children ages nine and down i can assure you that if they pitch a fit, matters are taken care of immediately to deal with them. Children learn actions and behaviors from there parents period.
On to my advice now. Stop acting like a child and pitching a fit otherwise I would hate to see your unfortunate offspring's behavior.

Wiz120

Rank 0
Wiz120
PostedNov 17, 2012 2:25 pm
Eniskuo wrote:
Bryan, so your going to have a child soon? Advice!

As a father seven children ages nine and down i can assure you that if they pitch a fit, matters are taken care of immediately to deal with them. Children learn actions and behaviors from there parents period.
On to my advice now. Stop acting like a child and pitching a fit otherwise I would hate to see your unfortunate offspring's behavior.  

Lol

acidthao

Rank 2
acidthao
PostedNov 17, 2012 3:02 pm
Edit. didn't notice they change the time frame. or maybe it was just me.

lvl 31 sorceress, wants to join lvl 4 guild for castle siege.

ps3master93

Rank 0
ps3master93
PostedNov 17, 2012 3:30 pm

About Signing up for these Sieges...

How are we to even do it if the guild has to be a certain level??

Do we enter some konami code?

Raindance?

Kiss the ground Dione walks on?

Stahp and Halp D: </3

Kiwi: 35 ShadowMage (CBT) Member of Crimson

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
PostedNov 17, 2012 5:17 pm
I'll probably only gonna play on Halland because it's the only one that fits good with my TimeZone...still cool to do this, can't wait! Smile

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedNov 17, 2012 5:31 pm
I like the fact how people flame, troll and so on without have a single knowledgment of the situation.

You sure talk because you are all on the RIGHT time zones, as i see.. canada, brazil, usa, and so on.

The only thing i see is a nice egoistic talking. I just see that. Well done. You still think i'm talking for myself? Don't even try to be smart with my life, it's not your business, really, grown up yourself before finger the others.

What i'm doing is taking up a problem that affect ALL the EU zone, so i'm not watching only my personally interests, but the one from ALL The EU zone that for sure will come here complain the fact that they can't partecipate.

I WELL KNOW that we are on CB, but i'm not taking up that fight against the "Kick EU zone off the sieges and main events" for the CB phase, but for the release one in OB.

So, if you wont do that now, you must start think on that for the future of the game, because an unhappy customer mean a secure loss of population and money for the company.

So keep for youself your trolls, flames and personal attacks, because you really are making child acts 100 times more than my, as you said "whining" actions.

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|

gmebilfish

GameMaster: USA
gmebilfish
PostedNov 17, 2012 6:22 pm
I really don't want to lock thread but because of what is happening, I must.

I'll talk to Taz and North regarding the Siege time. Just letting everyone know, the current Siege time is not permanent. We will of course be adjusting and changing time accordingly in the future.