Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedNov 17, 2012 9:12 am
TheAmbiance wrote:
People complaining about server times should quit barking. This game/server is for North America. That being the case, if you aren't from North America, you may be inhibited in some way. That's the deal you get when you choose to play.  
If they are NOT going to make an EU server for the Europe population, they MUST deal with the fact that business is based by PEOPLE.

PEOPLE=MONEY
MORE PEOPLE=MORE PARTECIPATION=MORE MONEY
LESS PEOPLE=LESS PARTECIPATION=LESS MONEY

So, you are the one that should quit barking senseless stuff. If Aeria want to take care of their own business and sustain their servers that is a problem they HAVE TO deal somehow. Point.

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|
Advertisement

synster14

Rank 3
synster14
PostedNov 17, 2012 9:17 am
Bryan.Fury wrote:
TheAmbiance wrote:
People complaining about server times should quit barking. This game/server is for North America. That being the case, if you aren't from North America, you may be inhibited in some way. That's the deal you get when you choose to play.  
If they are NOT going to make an EU server for the Europe population, they MUST deal with the fact that business is based by PEOPLE.

PEOPLE=MONEY
MORE PEOPLE=MORE PARTECIPATION=MORE MONEY
LESS PEOPLE=LESS PARTECIPATION=LESS MONEY

So, you are the one that should quit barking senseless stuff. If Aeria want to take care of their own business and sustain their servers that is a problem they HAVE TO deal somehow. Point.  

Maybe they get more people by doing it this way. You know, they don't just make decisions on random times. They have a staff that make an educated decision on these times, so if they decided to do it at these times. Then that is what is best for them, with or without the EU players.

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedNov 17, 2012 9:23 am
synster14 wrote:
Maybe they get more people by doing it this way. You know, they don't just make decisions on random times. They have a staff that make an educated decision on these times, so if they decided to do it at these times. Then that is what is best for them, with or without the EU players.  
Are you kidding me? Do you really are saying that EU players are "not enough" to deserve the same opportunity to play? I have no words really..

I would really see you play at 4, 5 or 6 AM..

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|

deatheater59

Rank 5
deatheater59
PostedNov 17, 2012 9:24 am
gmebilfish wrote:
My castle!!! You can't have it! Rawr!  

To bad -,- This is my house now *pushes Ebil out*

synster14

Rank 3
synster14
PostedNov 17, 2012 9:47 am
Bryan.Fury wrote:
synster14 wrote:
Are you kidding me? Do you really are saying that EU players are "not enough" to deserve the same opportunity to play? I have no words really..

I didn't say they didn't deserve the opportunity, don't twist my words.
I said, that there may more be more people this way, I don't know, you should ask Aeria.

And I HAVE played at 4, 5 and 6 AM.

The game launched at 3 A.M for me, and I was there.(Well, it WOULD have launched at 3 A.M)

GoSuperbPVP

Rank 0
GoSuperbPVP
PostedNov 17, 2012 9:53 am
I'm EU and I don't sleep until 8am every morning. I'm perfectly fine with Attendance. Hur, hur.

<br> Defiance is recruiting! Click here for more information!

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedNov 17, 2012 9:56 am
synster14 wrote:
Bryan.Fury wrote:
synster14 wrote:

I didn't say they didn't deserve the opportunity, don't twist my words.
I said, that there may more be more people this way, I don't know, you should ask Aeria.

And I HAVE played at 4, 5 and 6 AM.

The game launched at 3 A.M for me, and I was there.(Well, it WOULD have launched at 3 A.M)  
We are not talking about the game launch but about a game mechanic that happen during saturday/sunday at 4, 5 or 6 AM HERE where i live (that is the CENTRAL EUROPE). These times affect all the time zones that are GMT+0 GMT+1, GMT+2 and GMT+3 where the EU population is. I suggested a new siege mechanic with new times to allow at least the 95% of the EU population play TOGHETER with all the NA population. PST time is the WEST side of the NA, so start the sieges at 13.30 mean that EVERYONE from NA WILL PLAY because they are all from GMT-8, -7 -6 and -5 respectivelly 13.30(GMT-8 ) -> 14.30(GMT-7) -> 15.30(GMT-6) -> 16.30(GMT-5)

You CAN'T deny the fact that the times i suggeste are cleary FAIR and PERFECT for both NA and EU.

And i still repeat AGAIN: That MUST be taken in consideration IF they are NOT making an EU server.

synster14

Rank 3
synster14
PostedNov 17, 2012 10:07 am
Bryan.Fury wrote:
We are not talking about the game launch but about a game mechanic that happen during saturday/sunday at 4, 5 or 6 AM HERE where i live (that is the CENTRAL EUROPE). These times affect all the time zones that are GMT+0 GMT+1, GMT+2 and GMT+3 where the EU population is. I suggested a new siege mechanic with new times to allow at least the 95% of the EU population play TOGHETER with all the NA population. PST time is the WEST side of the NA, so start the sieges at 13.30 mean that EVERYONE from NA WILL PLAY because they are all from GMT-8, -7 -6 and -5 respectivelly 13.30(GMT-8 ) -> 14.30(GMT-7) -> 15.30(GMT-6) -> 16.30(GMT-5)

You CAN'T deny the fact that the times i suggeste are cleary FAIR and PERFECT for both NA and EU.

And i still repeat AGAIN: That MUST be taken in consideration IF they are NOT making an EU server.  

If GMT is 17:00, that is 12:00 for east coast U.S....which is when everyone is at work. And that is 9:00 for west coast, when everyone is going to work. So, sorry, no, that won't work.

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/to/est/index.htm

P.S I was just using the launch time as an example.

blackdeath101

GameSage: Forum
blackdeath101
PostedNov 17, 2012 10:08 am
Simple fact is, you can't please everyone with the siege times. No matter what times you put them, someone will not be able to attend some or all of them. Even though I'm in EST, there are days I will not be able to attend 2/3 sieges because of how late I get home from classes.

It is what it is. 12pm for the siege is very good in my opinion because a lot of past games had only night time sieges/wars which would be early morning for EU. Halland will possibly turn into the EU-based castle that many EU guilds will fight over since most US players will be in class/at work.

GoSuperbPVP

Rank 0
GoSuperbPVP
PostedNov 17, 2012 10:23 am
I have one important question also. Are these times for the war? If so, do we register before these times? If no, are these the registration times?

<br> Defiance is recruiting! Click here for more information!