ThomasHuff1994

Rank 0
PostedNov 16, 2012 8:52 pm

New AC

a little question.
ok idk if im allowed to do this in this section but ehh :/ i need to. ok so i know they got the new Anti cheat XIGNCODE3 (i believe thats its name) and ik it's new and all but DC 6 games in a row... right before end... come on Aeria... I mean really.... that's annoying and ive seen a lot of good players quit cause of this because of the DC's and they seem to be happening more frequently. for example they have this event for sniper gallery right? and you need to play 2 hours... 4 games in a row right before the end like last 20 kills it DC... idk if you count that but most games don't -.- so how am i supposed to get the time in? some people say this is noob rage yet you know YOU do the same thing if your going 33-14..... -.- so yea just had to throw this out there to see if anyone else has the same issues -.- cause im ready to quit AVA... :/
Advertisement

S0ulCal1ber

Rank 4
S0ulCal1ber
PostedNov 16, 2012 8:56 pm

Re: New AC

a little question.
ThomasHuff1994 wrote:
ok idk if im allowed to do this in this section but ehh :/ i need to. ok so i know they got the new Anti cheat XIGNCODE3 (i believe thats its name) and ik it's new and all but DC 6 games in a row... right before end... come on Aeria... I mean really.... that's annoying and ive seen a lot of good players quit cause of this because of the DC's and they seem to be happening more frequently. for example they have this event for sniper gallery right? and you need to play 2 hours... 4 games in a row right before the end like last 20 kills it DC... idk if you count that but most games don't -.- so how am i supposed to get the time in? some people say this is noob rage yet you know YOU do the same thing if your going 33-14..... -.- so yea just had to throw this out there to see if anyone else has the same issues -.- cause im ready to quit AVA... :/  

its a server issue...... not the AC

Fruffy

Rank 2
Fruffy
PostedNov 17, 2012 1:35 am
Maybe aeria just hates AVA and runs the server **** on purpose

Posted By Aeria Mobile

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
PostedNov 17, 2012 5:02 am
Well, yeah it's kinda fustrating get disconected at the games but I don't think this is a issue regarding the new Anti-Cheat this is a Server Issue.

We just need to hope that this issues will get fixed by next Update.

wiNx.

wiNx.
PostedNov 17, 2012 5:08 am
I also depends which maps you play.
Some maps have a high dc rate.

The2009RKO

The2009RKO
PostedNov 17, 2012 5:23 am
wiNx. wrote:

Yep, but wiNx do you think Gallery have high dc rate? because I dc'd some times but the most of them were on the end of the game, luckily they still count for the time.

DaedinXZ

Rank 0
DaedinXZ
PostedNov 17, 2012 5:37 am
As has already been stated, it's a server issue, not the new AC. It has happened to me a lot and I agree it's frustrating to lose an entire game's xp/supply because it crashes in the last round, but we've just gotta wait for it to be fixed, nothing we can do.

See this sticky: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1804969

wiNx.

wiNx.
PostedNov 17, 2012 5:53 am
The2009RKO wrote:
wiNx. wrote:

Yep, but wiNx do you think Gallery have high dc rate? because I dc'd some times but the most of them were on the end of the game, luckily they still count for the time.  

Honestly, i don't know RKO.
I just don't play that map all too much.

But as i am pretty much everywhere i've heard people have problems playing it without DC.
Yesterday i've hosted 1 Blind Eagle game and got a DC aswell.

Annoying.

The2009RKO

The2009RKO
PostedNov 17, 2012 6:04 am
wiNx. wrote:
The2009RKO wrote:
wiNx. wrote:

Honestly, i don't know RKO.
I just don't play that map all too much.

But as i am pretty much everywhere i've heard people have problems playing it without DC.
Yesterday i've hosted 1 Blind Eagle game and got a DC aswell.

Annoying.  

Yep, kinda annoying but ye I hope this gets fixed by next Update...

OARKEDA

Rank 0
PostedNov 17, 2012 7:01 am
Dont forget old AC give some players lost cont form server exit game after 20 s ( DC form server ) but after new AC i never got it, So maybe because new AC .

Death is the only solution to all problems.