Author Message

UE95

Rank 5
UE95
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
6224
Location
Japan
PostedNov 17, 2012 1:03 pm
Bump because blind promised me half of those 4k AP.

Advertisement

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
Joined
05 Nov 2011
Posts
18656
Location
Las Vegas, Nevada; United States
PostedNov 17, 2012 1:51 pm
The2009RKO wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
And what exactly is it that I spam?  


I Think he is saying that because of your Number of Posts...  


Ah ok, then I must be the king of spam because I had 17,000 posts on ijji

yo my knowledge all of those posts, and all of my current posts are legit but eh maybe I'm wrong

bl1ndman1

Rank 2
bl1ndman1
Joined
06 Apr 2012
Posts
498
Location
Edmonton Canada
PostedNov 17, 2012 8:36 pm
bump Smile

pz.e

Rank 3
pz.e
Joined
27 Jul 2012
Posts
820
Location
United States
PostedNov 17, 2012 8:39 pm


BUMP


pze natural skill

irobbing

Rank 5
irobbing
Joined
02 Jul 2012
Posts
4339
PostedNov 18, 2012 5:01 am
xAtomicEgg wrote:
i dont understand  


Talk about spam, FIG has 488 posts in only one week >.>

andaro

Rank 5.1
andaro
Joined
09 Nov 2007
Posts
6512
Location
The Southern Oracle United States
PostedNov 18, 2012 8:44 am
irobbing wrote:
xAtomicEgg wrote:
i dont understand  


Talk about spam, FIG has 488 posts in only one week >.>  




The majority of every forum poster in the Ava forum has post farmed, and is in violation of Power posting, and spam policies.

You won't think it funny when they start treating you like a spammer.
You may be used to trashy forums on ijji with no moderation, no control, and post whatever just because, but this is Aeria welcome to it. Here we have standards, ethics, morals, and guidelines of etiquette.

You'll either learn them willingly or by force.
(And trust me, Ive seen what it means to learn it by force, it ain't pretty.)

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
Joined
28 Nov 2009
Posts
10411
Location
Sweden
PostedNov 18, 2012 8:45 am
andaro wrote:
irobbing wrote:
xAtomicEgg wrote:
i dont understand  


Talk about spam, FIG has 488 posts in only one week >.>  




The majority of every forum poster in the Ava forum has post farmed, and is in violation of Power posting, and spam policies.

You won't think it funny when they start treating you like a spammer.
You may be used to trashy forums on ijji with no moderation, no control, and post whatever just because, but this is Aeria welcome to it. Here we have standards, ethics, morals, and guidelines of etiquette.

You'll either learn them willingly or by force.
(And trust me, Ive seen what it means to learn it by force, it ain't pretty.)  
You change ur sig everyday Smile?

andaro

Rank 5.1
andaro
Joined
09 Nov 2007
Posts
6512
Location
The Southern Oracle United States
PostedNov 18, 2012 9:31 am
Lol yes I do...I like siggies

Let me clarify what I meant as after thought that sounded a little harsh.

Quality of posts is generally better than quantity.
An example of bad posting is making quote pyramids that take up an entire page, or posting the same image 50 times in a row,....things of that nature.



Stay cool! ^¿^

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
Joined
28 Nov 2009
Posts
10411
Location
Sweden
PostedNov 18, 2012 9:37 am
andaro wrote:
Lol yes I do...I like siggies

Let me clarify what I meant as after thought that sounded a little harsh.

Quality of posts is generally better than quantity.
An example of bad posting is making quote pyramids that take up an entire page, or posting the same image 50 times in a row,....things of that nature.



Stay cool! ^¿^  
Go back to shoutbox need talk with you Smile

bl1ndman1

Rank 2
bl1ndman1
Joined
06 Apr 2012
Posts
498
Location
Edmonton Canada
PostedNov 18, 2012 10:26 am
bump please Smile help with bumps as well.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: