terrafire

Rank 0
terrafire
PostedNov 16, 2012 7:54 pm

WHEN IS CASTLE SEIGE?

System message, in game a few mins ago said we'll be having Castle Seige on Sat/Sun/Mon, but don't see anything about the times.
Please let us know the times of Seige and the time zone. Thanks.

Advertisement

deatheater59

GameSage: Wolf Team
deatheater59
PostedNov 16, 2012 7:55 pm
Please post a SS of the message. It could be automated from the KR version. Or when a PM/GM are lurking in the shoutbox ask them.

terrafire

Rank 0
terrafire
PostedNov 16, 2012 8:08 pm

Um NO

I didn't take a screenshot of a system message! Sheesh, who would think of doing that?
Thanks for offering an answer, but I'd prefer a person associated with the game - like GM, PM, GS, etc to give an answer for me and the community.
Have a great day!

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedNov 16, 2012 8:09 pm

Re: Um NO

terrafire wrote:
I didn't take a screenshot of a system message! Sheesh, who would think of doing that?
Thanks for offering an answer, but I'd prefer a person associated with the game - like GM, PM, GS, etc to give an answer for me and the community.
Have a great day!  
You may be interested in that: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1808845

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|

synster14

Rank 3
synster14
PostedNov 16, 2012 8:09 pm
Castle sieges are regularly scheduled in the KR version for saturday, but you have to be a lvl 4 guild to sign up for them.

If AGE is holding the castle sieges, then I have yet to see anything about them.

If there was a message about castle sieges, then it is safe to assume it was an automated message.