anglarna

Rank 0
PostedNov 16, 2012 6:41 pm

Connection problem

help fast
under the time i play a match i always get disconected, i comes a text " Game has stopped due to network failure \ or connection has been lost with the host", this problem started for maybe 3-5 days ago and it still comes up, its not problem with my internet so it must be something with the server. please help me fast cuz i realy like this game and want to get this problem solved.. i have already send upp one topic like this and dident get any help, the only thing i heard was "we are trying to fix it" and nothing else. I read little about connection problems and it said i need the new direx (or whats it called) and i downloaded it from A.V.A website and did everything they said but it dident help.. so plzz help me with this..
(sorry for bad english but i hope everone understand)..
Advertisement

S0ulCal1ber

Rank 3
S0ulCal1ber
PostedNov 16, 2012 6:46 pm

Re: Connection problem

help fast
anglarna wrote:
under the time i play a match i always get disconected, i comes a text " Game has stopped due to network failure \ or connection has been lost with the host", this problem started for maybe 3-5 days ago and it still comes up, its not problem with my internet so it must be something with the server. please help me fast cuz i realy like this game and want to get this problem solved.. i have already send upp one topic like this and dident get any help, the only thing i heard was "we are trying to fix it" and nothing else. I read little about connection problems and it said i need the new direx (or whats it called) and i downloaded it from A.V.A website and did everything they said but it dident help.. so plzz help me with this..

there is a issue with the server nothing to do with your internet it should be fixed soon
gm's are aware of the issue and are working on it

anglarna

Rank 0
PostedNov 16, 2012 6:47 pm

help fast
S0ulCal1ber wrote:
anglarna wrote:

there is a issue with the server nothing to do with your internet it should be fixed soon

so this is a problem everyone have?

S0ulCal1ber

Rank 3
S0ulCal1ber
PostedNov 16, 2012 6:49 pm

help fast
anglarna wrote:
S0ulCal1ber wrote:
anglarna wrote:

yeah even me

anglarna

Rank 0
PostedNov 16, 2012 6:49 pm

help fast
S0ulCal1ber wrote:
anglarna wrote:
S0ulCal1ber wrote:
anglarna wrote:

yeah even me  

ooh okej.. thanks for the fast answer!

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
PostedNov 16, 2012 6:52 pm
Read this topic:

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1804969

As S0ul said it's happening to everyone.