ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedDec 03, 2012 6:03 pm
DontCaeria wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
djsoberano wrote:
i vote for the2009rko to be gamesage hes helping me installing ava right now and he have a lot of patience with me and he is helping me updating my drivers so i hope he becomes gamesage  

Yep he's very awesome ^.^

Sorry I couldn't help you, but I'm not awesome enough to speak Portuguese :c  

You don't learn through osmosis? It's dabomb diggety  

I wish I could

Then I could be osmosis jones Cool

or osmosis ziggy :O

kakashi plz
Advertisement

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
PostedDec 03, 2012 6:04 pm
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
DontCaeria wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
djsoberano wrote:
i vote for the2009rko to be gamesage hes helping me installing ava right now and he have a lot of patience with me and he is helping me updating my drivers so i hope he becomes gamesage  

Yep he's very awesome ^.^

Sorry I couldn't help you, but I'm not awesome enough to speak Portuguese :c  

You don't learn through osmosis? It's dabomb diggety  

I wish I could

Then I could be osmosis jones Cool

or osmosis ziggy :O  

ZiggyIsOsmosis

JalepenoSauce

Rank 0
PostedDec 03, 2012 8:17 pm
I vouch for Ziggy because he has helped a lot of people in this forum.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

boddhis

Rank 4
boddhis
PostedDec 03, 2012 8:56 pm
JalepenoSauce wrote:

and he's not a twisted panty

except when he does the "lock post, please" when people just being silly. although thats amusing.

moo

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
PostedDec 03, 2012 9:01 pm
boddhis wrote:
JalepenoSauce wrote:

except when he does the "lock post, please" when people just being silly. although thats amusing.

moo  

Fail hidden text

boddhis

Rank 4
boddhis
PostedDec 03, 2012 9:04 pm
DontCaeria wrote:
boddhis wrote:
JalepenoSauce wrote:

moo  

Fail hidden text  

shh, you weren't supposed to out me Razz

siliknight

Rank 0
PostedDec 04, 2012 1:27 am
boddhis wrote:
siliknight wrote:
GS's need to get themselves better communications WITH EVIDENCE of upcoming updates, issues, and etc. Unlike the last two months, with just information telling us SOON. GS's are supposed to be the community's Representatives to ask and find out for the rest of the majority who rely on these game sages for answers instead of GMs.

IE. Snowshovel, he kept telling us we'll be getting a patch, but then it gets delayed. I don't mean to pick on him, hes just one example off the top of my head that really stood out to this miscommunication between GS to GM to PM.

Overall, they've been a great help towards the community. Please, don't hype up an update and delay it.  

Wrong place for bad feedback. Prolly better to make your own thread, instead hijacking the thread for GS applications.

Plus, something you will learn, no one really know when updates/patches gonna actually happen. It's like asking how long the update gonna take. They can only give a general idea.  

my bad. thought it was a feedback thread for current a GS applicants.

SnowShovel_AVA

Rank 3
SnowShovel_AVA
PostedDec 04, 2012 4:56 am
siliknight wrote:
boddhis wrote:
siliknight wrote:
GS's need to get themselves better communications WITH EVIDENCE of upcoming updates, issues, and etc. Unlike the last two months, with just information telling us SOON. GS's are supposed to be the community's Representatives to ask and find out for the rest of the majority who rely on these game sages for answers instead of GMs.

IE. Snowshovel, he kept telling us we'll be getting a patch, but then it gets delayed. I don't mean to pick on him, hes just one example off the top of my head that really stood out to this miscommunication between GS to GM to PM.

Overall, they've been a great help towards the community. Please, don't hype up an update and delay it.  

Wrong place for bad feedback. Prolly better to make your own thread, instead hijacking the thread for GS applications.

Plus, something you will learn, no one really know when updates/patches gonna actually happen. It's like asking how long the update gonna take. They can only give a general idea.  

And you wonder why no one wants to give information on the update, because when things don't go according to plan who gets the blame?

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedDec 04, 2012 4:58 am
SnowShovel_AVA wrote:
siliknight wrote:
boddhis wrote:
siliknight wrote:

And you wonder why no one wants to give information on the update, because when things don't go according to plan who gets the blame?  
Aeria and you.

KetamineSea

Rank 0
KetamineSea
PostedDec 04, 2012 5:27 am
spacefire11 wrote:
SnowShovel_AVA wrote:
siliknight wrote:
boddhis wrote:
siliknight wrote:

you.  

Fixed that for ya