SuperDeadlord wrote:
iGoldDragon wrote:
When will new gs's be announced.  
Congrats on rank 5 gold Wink  

Lol everyones a rank 5 now Rolling Eyes  
Im not :c  

Only 10x more post for you Very Happy  

I'll be rank 5 in a few days just watch me ;D  
That's enough thread derailing out of you guys Neutral It's a GS feedback thread.  

Rank 5 is what most of the GS applicants are, so it isn't too far off topic. Razz  

Sorry but I'm the only rank 5 applicant Smile

Still, I wasn't rank 5 until AFTER I applied  

When I get rank 5?
I been try harding for 3 years, qq.  

I think rank 5 is at 3200 posts?  

AMG, I'll be posting for like another year. Unless, I start really farming.
*looking for my ho*  

I posted 70+ times today. AtomicEgg can post 200+ times a day, he got rank 5 in less than a month ^_^
Advertisement

boddhis

Rank 4
boddhis
PostedDec 01, 2012 9:44 pm
DontCaeria wrote:
boddhis wrote:
DontCaeria wrote:
boddhis wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
DontCaeria wrote:
trainer772 wrote:
DontCaeria wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
SuperDeadlord wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
SuperDeadlord wrote:
iGoldDragon wrote:
When will new gs's be announced.  
Congrats on rank 5 gold Wink  

Lol everyones a rank 5 now Rolling Eyes  
Im not :c  

Only 10x more post for you Very Happy  

I'll be rank 5 in a few days just watch me ;D  
That's enough thread derailing out of you guys Neutral It's a GS feedback thread.  

Rank 5 is what most of the GS applicants are, so it isn't too far off topic. Razz  

Sorry but I'm the only rank 5 applicant Smile

Still, I wasn't rank 5 until AFTER I applied  

When I get rank 5?
I been try harding for 3 years, qq.  

I think rank 5 is at 3200 posts?  

AMG, I'll be posting for like another year. Unless, I start really farming.
*looking for my ho*  

I posted 70+ times today. AtomicEgg can post 200+ times a day, he got rank 5 in less than a month ^_^  

tjhis requires much effort. I'd ahve to decide to post regularly in threads. even threads I'm not really caring about.

But I shall try. I will rise to the occasion. activate the omega13

l02t3r

Rank 0
l02t3r
PostedDec 03, 2012 8:12 am
Lol website ranking XD .... LV 5.....that's too much for me. Dat give me cance Rolling Eyes Laughing r

siliknight

Rank 0
PostedDec 03, 2012 3:31 pm
GS's need to get themselves better communications WITH EVIDENCE of upcoming updates, issues, and etc. Unlike the last two months, with just information telling us SOON. GS's are supposed to be the community's Representatives to ask and find out for the rest of the majority who rely on these game sages for answers instead of GMs.

IE. Snowshovel, he kept telling us we'll be getting a patch, but then it gets delayed. I don't mean to pick on him, hes just one example off the top of my head that really stood out to this miscommunication between GS to GM to PM.

Overall, they've been a great help towards the community. Please, don't hype up an update and delay it.

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
PostedDec 03, 2012 3:34 pm
siliknight wrote:
GS's need to get themselves better communications WITH EVIDENCE of upcoming updates, issues, and etc. Unlike the last two months, with just information telling us SOON. GS's are supposed to be the community's Representatives to ask and find out for the rest of the majority who rely on these game sages for answers instead of GMs.

IE. Snowshovel, he kept telling us we'll be getting a patch, but then it gets delayed. I don't mean to pick on him, hes just one example off the top of my head that really stood out to this miscommunication between GS to GM to PM.

Overall, they've been a great help towards the community. Please, don't hype up an update and delay it.  

GS's aren't a full part of Aeria staff. So they only know what the GM's tell them.

boddhis

Rank 4
boddhis
PostedDec 03, 2012 5:41 pm
siliknight wrote:

Wrong place for bad feedback. Prolly better to make your own thread, instead hijacking the thread for GS applications.

Plus, something you will learn, no one really know when updates/patches gonna actually happen. It's like asking how long the update gonna take. They can only give a general idea.

djsoberano

Rank 0
djsoberano
PostedDec 03, 2012 6:00 pm
i vote for the2009rko to be gamesage hes helping me installing ava right now and he have a lot of patience with me and he is helping me updating my drivers so i hope he becomes gamesage

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedDec 03, 2012 6:01 pm
djsoberano wrote:
i vote for the2009rko to be gamesage hes helping me installing ava right now and he have a lot of patience with me and he is helping me updating my drivers so i hope he becomes gamesage  

Yep he's very awesome ^.^

Sorry I couldn't help you, but I'm not awesome enough to speak Portuguese :c

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
PostedDec 03, 2012 6:02 pm
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
djsoberano wrote:

You don't learn through osmosis? It's dabomb diggety

djsoberano

Rank 0
djsoberano
PostedDec 03, 2012 6:03 pm
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
djsoberano wrote:

nao faz mal