Author Message

XiaoJyun

Rank 5
XiaoJyun
Joined
25 Jul 2012
Posts
3345
Location
Slovenia
PostedNov 19, 2012 10:46 am
m4a1mk3power wrote:
XiaoJyun wrote:
CyberRion wrote:
M4 I understand that you want this GS really badly but let's be real.  


^^

@M4: why are you even stating that, what do you have to backup your words saying that I dont do anything? Just because I am harsh, doesnt mean i dont help people, I do, i help everyone who wants help, and i do so in my spare time, even willing to help people in the game, and there are tons, sure these people dont frequent forums much because they are simply those who want to enjoy the game.

Just because you and RKO constantly make threads about things, doesnt mean you are a better cndoidate, but as said, this is feedback area, and i sure hope that people dont get chosen by all these so called vouches and i am pretty sure that will not be the case anyway  


Well i don't expect people that are harsh "your own words" will get GS.

They will be looking for some one that is relaxed, Does not get mad at the first thing people don't understand and has the time to help and has shown the ability to help others.

I'm not hating on any of you just find it funny that all i see here are friends of people voting for friends.

xiao i highly doubt you will be GS for the following reasons; one you seem unable to control yourself on forums and rage at people that don't agree with you and you don't have the ability to remain calm when some one criticizing you.

Don't get me wrong i'm not saying your a bad guy just stating you have a lot more to prove before they would consider you as GS.  


Show me one place where I ˝raged˝. I have perfectly fine understanding of what a GS should be doing and that does NOT only mean being friendly on the forums etc. If you looked further you could see most GSs very rarely post if ever, mostly just to make an announcment, GS is there to be a media between players and GMs, to submit feedback on seripous issues and things that should be considered and in any constructive posts I was being constructive myself, just because you read something and think of it as raging, does not mean I am raging, I am simply being objective and yes criticism is a part of it.

It is not me who cant take criticism, i do just well with it, however i would love someone to ever make any constructive criticism that doesnt involve hatred and cursing, the only one who has been in an actual argument here so far was Inarcadian, and if you paid attention, you could notice we had just a constructive argument (twice if i recall correctly), where in the end i ended up agreeing with him as he was right and actualy had a point

nonetheless that has nothing to do with being a GS and i have mentioned my stroing and weak points in an application, so no need to worry about that

Why do Zombies want your Brains? Because you do not use them anyway!
Advertisement

m4a1mk3power

Rank 5
m4a1mk3power
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
4254
Location
United Kingdom
PostedNov 19, 2012 10:48 am
If i was to vote for some one it would be ziggy not for the fact that his a friend but for the fact that he has helped more people on forums than most others.

He has help topics stuck to walls

He helps any one that asks

He is a nice guy "never see him rage or insult people"

These are reason why people should vote for some one not just the fact your in the same clan or from the same place or have known them for ages.

People should give reason why they vote for people

m4a1mk3power

Rank 5
m4a1mk3power
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
4254
Location
United Kingdom
PostedNov 19, 2012 10:51 am
XiaoJyun wrote:
m4a1mk3power wrote:
XiaoJyun wrote:
CyberRion wrote:
M4 I understand that you want this GS really badly but let's be real.  


^^

@M4: why are you even stating that, what do you have to backup your words saying that I dont do anything? Just because I am harsh, doesnt mean i dont help people, I do, i help everyone who wants help, and i do so in my spare time, even willing to help people in the game, and there are tons, sure these people dont frequent forums much because they are simply those who want to enjoy the game.

Just because you and RKO constantly make threads about things, doesnt mean you are a better cndoidate, but as said, this is feedback area, and i sure hope that people dont get chosen by all these so called vouches and i am pretty sure that will not be the case anyway  


Well i don't expect people that are harsh "your own words" will get GS.

They will be looking for some one that is relaxed, Does not get mad at the first thing people don't understand and has the time to help and has shown the ability to help others.

I'm not hating on any of you just find it funny that all i see here are friends of people voting for friends.

xiao i highly doubt you will be GS for the following reasons; one you seem unable to control yourself on forums and rage at people that don't agree with you and you don't have the ability to remain calm when some one criticizing you.

Don't get me wrong i'm not saying your a bad guy just stating you have a lot more to prove before they would consider you as GS.  


Show me one place where I ˝raged˝. I have perfectly fine understanding of what a GS should be doing and that does NOT only mean being friendly on the forums etc. If you looked further you could see most GSs very rarely post if ever, mostly just to make an announcment, GS is there to be a media between players and GMs, to submit feedback on seripous issues and things that should be considered and in any constructive posts I was being constructive myself, just because you read something and think of it as raging, does not mean I am raging, I am simply being objective and yes criticism is a part of it.

It is not me who cant take criticism, i do just well with it, however i would love someone to ever make any constructive criticism that doesnt involve hatred and cursing, the only one who has been in an actual argument here so far was Inarcadian, and if you paid attention, you could notice we had just a constructive argument (twice if i recall correctly), where in the end i ended up agreeing with him as he was right and actualy had a point

nonetheless that has nothing to do with being a GS and i have mentioned my stroing and weak points in an application, so no need to worry about that  


You wanted proof here you go http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=14314679#14314679

S0ulCal1ber

Rank 4
S0ulCal1ber
Joined
21 Sep 2012
Posts
1646
Location
plymouth United Kingdom
PostedNov 19, 2012 10:52 am
m4a1mk3power wrote:
XiaoJyun wrote:
CyberRion wrote:
M4 I understand that you want this GS really badly but let's be real.  


^^

@M4: why are you even stating that, what do you have to backup your words saying that I dont do anything? Just because I am harsh, doesnt mean i dont help people, I do, i help everyone who wants help, and i do so in my spare time, even willing to help people in the game, and there are tons, sure these people dont frequent forums much because they are simply those who want to enjoy the game.

Just because you and RKO constantly make threads about things, doesnt mean you are a better cndoidate, but as said, this is feedback area, and i sure hope that people dont get chosen by all these so called vouches and i am pretty sure that will not be the case anyway  


Well i don't expect people that are harsh "your own words" will get GS.

They will be looking for some one that is relaxed, Does not get mad at the first thing people don't understand and has the time to help and has shown the ability to help others.

I'm not hating on any of you just find it funny that all i see here are friends of people voting for friends.

xiao i highly doubt you will be GS for the following reasons; one you seem unable to control yourself on forums and rage at people that don't agree with you and you don't have the ability to remain calm when some one criticizing you. inb4 you ask for proof "remember the Alex thread"

Don't get me wrong i'm not saying your a bad guy just stating you have a lot more to prove before they would consider you as GS.

Also soul you know i like you as a person the quote i used was not aimed at you it was just the last comment i read before i hit quote.

But as for your GS chance - i would say that some one that was banned as recently as you would have zero chance of getting GS.  


this only for the part about me, no problem but i was replying to what you said though

XiaoJyun

Rank 5
XiaoJyun
Joined
25 Jul 2012
Posts
3345
Location
Slovenia
PostedNov 19, 2012 10:53 am   Last edited by XiaoJyun on Nov 19, 2012 10:58 am. Edited 1 time in total
m4a1mk3power wrote:
If i was to vote for some one it would be ziggy not for the fact that his a friend but for the fact that he has helped more people on forums than most others.

He has help topics stuck to walls

He helps any one that asks

He is a nice guy "never see him rage or insult people"

These are reason why people should vote for some one not just the fact your in the same clan or from the same place or have known them for ages.

People should give reason why they vote for people  


Everyone has their own way of giving feedback, some may go into detail, some may not.
Dont worry about it, this isnt voting system so people wont be picked based on how many replies had their name, most likeey this thread will not have much inluence if any at all.

Probably the new GSs wuill be chosen by the existing ones

edit: that link you gave, doesnt help you out at all, as i was constructive there all the time, again, just because i disagree with you, that doesnt mean i am supposedly the ˝bad˝ guy, and just because i respond to arguments with my side of the story and my opinions doesnt mean anything either, if anything it shows i have a strong persnality and dont go lightly on anyone.

Its simple, I am not gonna go up the peoples asses, I am who i am, and i know i am a good candidate for most lines of work that a GS should do, but yes, i can be a friendly person and i always will be friendly to person who wants feedback, and even qwhen i am not fond of the person i dont go calling them names, i am doing my best to always be constructive, but i am just a human being after all, nonetheless i believe i am doing a lot better than many of candidates

xAtomicEgg

Rank 5
xAtomicEgg
Joined
10 Nov 2012
Posts
3382
Location
North Carolina, United States
PostedNov 19, 2012 10:56 am
good stuff

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
Joined
20 Apr 2010
Posts
4952
Location
Portugal
PostedNov 19, 2012 11:55 am   Last edited by The2009RKO on Nov 19, 2012 2:10 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Edit: I Was self-defending myself but I agree on what trainer said so I'm just going to keep off this Topic since I'm applying to be a GameSage.

S0ulCal1ber

Rank 4
S0ulCal1ber
Joined
21 Sep 2012
Posts
1646
Location
plymouth United Kingdom
PostedNov 19, 2012 1:08 pm
The2009RKO wrote:
So, I just got home and I keep watching accusations about me saying "RKO asked to his friends to vote for him, look at their number of Posts"...as I said and keep on saying, I didn't asked anyone to vote on me, as I state it on my Application I'm one Administrator of a Portuguese A.V.A. Community in Facebook that has over 200 Members...now think about it...if I would ask people, don't you think I would have 200 replies saying "I vote for RKO!"

As I said before, they may have 1 Posts but they come to the A.V.A. Forum and they may have voted for me, just because they saw the Application Thread and decided to vote for me since I do well as an Administrator of the Portuguese Community.

You can accuse me as often as you want, but why? Votes means absolutely nothing, the replies to this thread may be only to GM's have a couple of feedback from other people, but it's not like: "Person who gets more Votes, will be declared GameSage!", NO!

GMs are the ones who decide who is GameSage and they will choose the one who definitely fits the best conditions of a GameSage and not the ones who have over 10 Votes.

Wotanallat35 wrote:
I would like to say that Themiz has to be one of the GS here, given the fact that he is a calm and cool guy, so yes i vouch for RKO.  


For example this guy voted for me today, I don't know him...I probably helped him with some Technical problem and he came here to vote on me as a way to "Thank me", so thanks for the support Wotanallat35.

As I said before, GMs will make the best choice and will not choose the ones who don't fit the "profile" of a GameSage so please, stop arguing with each others and wait for the GameSages to be announced so all this argue conversation ends.  


id say a debate not a argument...... but people have there right to be suspicious though which is fair... Im not saying you asked or made people vouch for you btw. Smile

oSkOrpion

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
oSkOrpion
Joined
17 Jun 2012
Posts
2835
Location
The Plutonian Galactic Command Canada
PostedNov 19, 2012 1:14 pm   Last edited by oSkOrpion on Nov 19, 2012 1:16 pm. Edited 1 time in total
To all GameSage candidates,

I personally advise that you remain neutral in this thread or simply don't post here at all. Some of you are trying to defend themselves and try to prove to others that the votes they got from others are not just friends etc etc. You're not giving any good image of yourselves right now and posting in this thread could cause a negative influence and impact on Aeria's future decision.

Also, to those who think that helping on the forums is the only help. None of you GS Candidates have ANY right to say that one helps more than the other. If this is what YOU think, then it is certainly not what the rest of the community thinks. The help that should be given to the community doesn't ONLY rely on replying to people with answers on the forums. It goes beyond that. Some people help in-game more than on the forums and this also goes beyond the forum/in-game help, and I'm not even going to start with that now.

So again, I advise all GameSage Candidates to let people say what they want in this thread, it is their right and if you're going to come over here and try to prove that you're the all-mighty candidate then you better start packing up your stuff and say farewell to your chances of becoming one of the next GameSages.

So I'm out of here.

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
Joined
05 Nov 2011
Posts
16883
Location
Las Vegas, Nevada; United States
PostedNov 19, 2012 1:15 pm
I really hope there isn't a flame war going on in here...


That just wouldn't be good for anyone Crying or Very sad

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: