Author Message

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
Joined
20 Apr 2010
Posts
5421
Location
Portugal
PostedNov 17, 2012 4:51 am
SnowShovel_AVA wrote:
yes, because playing KAVA/JAVA is obviously the most important aspect of being a GS  


It's not, as I said before they help the Community with their technical issues when they can and they are both friendly, but don't take me wrong Snow, I'm not voting for Ziggy just because he played JAVA I'm voting for him because he tries to help a lot of people.
Advertisement

wiNx.

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
wiNx.
Joined
07 Mar 2012
Posts
2594
Location
Germany
PostedNov 17, 2012 5:14 am
I've picked my personal GS favs already.


By the way. Someone else except me noticed that GMFalcon's first post got replaced by alex0911?

Alex takes over AVA Forums.

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
Joined
20 Apr 2010
Posts
5421
Location
Portugal
PostedNov 17, 2012 5:20 am
wiNx. wrote:
I've picked my personal GS favs already.


By the way. Someone else except me noticed that GMFalcon's first post got replaced by alex0911?

Alex takes over AVA Forums.  


I Did, and even alex made a Post regarding that problem, lol... on the begining I through he would've made the Topic and than GM made it an Official Announcement but than I noticed how all the feedback got transferred to this topic.

SuperDeadlord

Rank 3
SuperDeadlord
Joined
06 Aug 2012
Posts
1155
Location
Maribor Slovenia
PostedNov 17, 2012 7:19 am
I think the GS should be The2009RKO, ZiggyIsGrape and m4a1mk3power. These I nominate.

Madara Uchiha: Listen... In this world.. Wherever there is light there are also shadows.

irobbing

Rank 5
irobbing
Joined
02 Jul 2012
Posts
4432
PostedNov 17, 2012 8:59 am
If it's worth anything, the only one I think qualified to be a GS is ZiggyIsGrape.

He's active on the forums, and the shoutbox and helps everyone out a lot in AVA, with Tech help and such.


wiNx. wrote:
I've picked my personal GS favs already.


By the way. Someone else except me noticed that GMFalcon's first post got replaced by alex0911?

Alex takes over AVA Forums.  


Dat Avatar >.>

florinas_3D

Rank 0
florinas_3D
Joined
03 Feb 2009
Posts
71
Location
Vaslui United States
PostedNov 17, 2012 10:53 am
I vouche for ziggy! I see him all the time on forums and in game! He helped the ava comunity alot!

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
Joined
05 Nov 2011
Posts
18921
Location
Las Vegas, Nevada; United States
PostedNov 17, 2012 1:57 pm
wiNx. wrote:
I've picked my personal GS favs already.


By the way. Someone else except me noticed that GMFalcon's first post got replaced by alex0911?

Alex takes over AVA Forums.  


A Forum GS separated the threads into apps and feedback, and I guess alex was just the one left as the first post haha

/ Mod Edit / - Alex was actually the first one that posted something the wasn't an app or feedback. So it was just easier to do it that way.

CyberRion

Rank 4
Joined
06 Jan 2012
Posts
1934
Location
United Kingdom
PostedNov 17, 2012 2:00 pm
This time I'm not going to apply for gamesage but I will vouch for some people.

1. negasweep
2. itsmonumental
3. XiaoJyun

They're all really great personalities and I wish each and one of them would get the gamesage position. Especially monumental <3

I am Snaes.

XiaoJyun

Rank 5
XiaoJyun
Joined
25 Jul 2012
Posts
3625
Location
Slovenia
PostedNov 17, 2012 4:18 pm
CyberRion wrote:
This time I'm not going to apply for gamesage but I will vouch for some people.

1. negasweep
2. itsmonumental
3. XiaoJyun

They're all really great personalities and I wish each and one of them would get the gamesage position. Especially monumental <3  


wow 1st vouch ever xD

Why do Zombies want your Brains? Because you do not use them anyway!

S0ulCal1ber

Rank 4
S0ulCal1ber
Joined
21 Sep 2012
Posts
1740
Location
plymouth United Kingdom
PostedNov 17, 2012 5:01 pm
XiaoJyun wrote:
CyberRion wrote:
This time I'm not going to apply for gamesage but I will vouch for some people.

1. negasweep
2. itsmonumental
3. XiaoJyun

They're all really great personalities and I wish each and one of them would get the gamesage position. Especially monumental <3  


wow 1st vouch ever xD  


more then me XD
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: