irobbing

Rank 5
irobbing
PostedNov 15, 2012 5:03 am
trainer772 wrote:
FruutelIa wrote:
trainer772 wrote:
Dubblew wrote:
I've been away for these past few weeks, but when I was active in AVA I noticed that Ramsisthe3rd was always active around the forums and always doing his best to try out and help others. I'd definitely support his application, and he might be the most suitable person that I know of to preform this kind of activity, I know he has a lot to give! Good luck Ramsis! Smile

Cheers, Dub :3  

I don't get it.  
no one does. cept WW and me.  

I have a scientific theory that may help me guesstimate the relationship between you two. O.O
Advertisement

LeViperr

Rank 4
LeViperr
PostedNov 15, 2012 5:08 am
i'm gonna sit and watch this one out.
not participating on a chance, reason? ofcours!

every day i see people in the shoutbox spamming and complaining against the staff members,
every little kid is complaining bout something, bout the dc, bout this, bout that.. giving the staff members no free time to breath. like everything is thair fault. and its NOT.

thats my reason, kiddo's complaining to staff.

I1992I

Rank 3
I1992I
PostedNov 15, 2012 5:09 am
The2009RKO wrote:
In-Game Name: XTheMizX

A. What community contributions have you made that shows you would make a good game sage?

- I'm always helping the Community with their technical issues and gameplay problems and questions;
- When IJJI was Migrating to Aeria, I converted the PDT Timezone that was announced to all the different Timezones and Countries. (Click here to see the Post)
- Portuguese friends of mine ask me if I can help them to solve their issues and I always help them, and when I can't help I always send a Ticket to Aeria, and tell my friends to wait.

Some posts where I helped:
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=14553685#14553685
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=14564339#14564339
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=14564361#14564361
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=14616317#14616317
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=14568111#14568111

B. What experience do you have running/hosting organizational events?

- I was one organizer of 3 Versions of a Portuguese Tournament ("AziaPortuguesa");
- I was one organizer of another Portuguese Tournament ("A Portuguesa");
- I was one organizer of another Portuguese Tournament ("2VS2 ColdCase");
- I organized on a Weekend (of March), a Mini-Game -> "Hide and Seek";
- I host Events in PVP Channel 2 on Special Days (Christmas, Halloween, Summer Events, and some Weekend Events);
- Last week (October 31) I did a Halloween Event for the Portuguese Community that I manage on Infection Channel -> Made 5 Games on the Infection Mode (Dual Site and Dark Chamber, didn't made on Burning Temple because no one wanted to play on it.)
- I'm the Administrator of the A.V.A. Portuguese Community Group in Facebook and Administrator of an A.V.A. Portuguese Community Forum.

C. What experience do you have helping people find solutions to their problems?

I have helped a lot of people at solving their problems, everytime someone reports me an Error I always try to solve that problems and try to know where that Error came from.

And Since I'm an Administrator of the A.V.A. Portuguese Community Group in Facebook (With over 200 members) and an Administrator of an A.V.A. Portuguese Community Forum (Not active at the moment since it's not Well Known) I have a lot of experience on helping the Community and find fixes for their problems.

D. What experience do you have with our forum community?

I think I'm pretty well known here, I always help the Community, if they ask me for opinions I give them, I have met a lot of friendly people here and a lot of friends.

E. Please give a short description of what you think a good GameSage does.

• Reports bugs;
  • Helps community;
  • Give ideas to GM's;
  • Need to be active In-Game and on the Forums and always ready to help the Community;
  • Promoting the game;
  • Manage Events.

F. Why do you want to be a GameSage for THIS game (and not another)?

I'm playing A.V.A. since Beta, and it was the only First-Person Shooter game that really captivated me and made me stay in it for all this time.

Other reason is because I'm currently an Administrator of the A.V.A. Portuguese Community Group in Facebook (With over 200 Members) and all of them like me, and I like to help them and find solution for their issues and manage Events for them and since I have this Experience I would like to help the Community in General and not only the Portuguese Community.  
clanmate Smile KENY2012 here

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedNov 16, 2012 1:48 am
ijjiBanner wrote:
Just to clear up any confusion.
You may submit your application by 21/November/2012.
The decision regarding the new gamesages will be given in up to 2 weeks after the deadline (21/November/2012).  

Just saw this in the GunZ forums, and I'm not sure if it applies here or not, however if so, this is good information for anyone planning on applying for GS.

Good luck everyone ^.^

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
PostedNov 16, 2012 11:35 am
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Just saw this in the GunZ forums, and I'm not sure if it applies here or not, however if so, this is good information for anyone planning on applying for GS.

Good luck everyone ^.^  

Go to the first page and read the last paragraph of what GMFalcon said. Razz

GMFalcon wrote:
Thank you for your interest in the AVA Game Sage program! Once you have completed both steps please allow up to 2 weeks to receive a decision on your application. If you have any questions regarding your application please reply to the ticket you submitted in step 1.  

So I think this means it's 2 weeks after the deadline aswell or after submitting the Ticket, well let's just wait.

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedNov 16, 2012 11:46 am
Is this a vote theard? Or wat ez this....

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedNov 16, 2012 2:13 pm
The2009RKO wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:

Good luck everyone ^.^  

Go to the first page and read the last paragraph of what GMFalcon said. Razz

GMFalcon wrote:
Thank you for your interest in the AVA Game Sage program! Once you have completed both steps please allow up to 2 weeks to receive a decision on your application. If you have any questions regarding your application please reply to the ticket you submitted in step 1.  

So I think this means it's 2 weeks after the deadline aswell or after submitting the Ticket, well let's just wait.  

Yes, but my quote is more recent

SmiIey

Rank 2
SmiIey
PostedNov 16, 2012 3:47 pm
Vouch for Ziggy, Blaznyuu.

GtxRive123

Rank 0
PostedNov 16, 2012 4:55 pm

1 WORD

1 WORD
ZIGGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
PostedNov 16, 2012 5:00 pm
I Vote for Ziggy and ramsisthe3rd.

They help the Community by at least giving an assistance on the Technical Issues the people may have and they are both friendly and always trying to keep the Community 'cool' without any disrespectful talks.

Ziggy played JAVA and than came to A.V.A. so I think he would be a good acquisition for GS.

ramsisthe3rd also plays for sufficient time to know how the game works, so I think they would be good GameSages.