AfonsoDeja

Rank 0
PostedNov 14, 2012 1:30 pm

The2009RKO for GS

I vote for The2009RKO to be a gamesage because he is a very competent guy. He is not a guy that says bad words. Very frindly. Able to help everyone. I think you should think about putting him as GS. He will not dissapont you in any aspects. He spent very time in AVA, playing and chatting with others to help in in many aspects. He is completly legit.

Think about that.
And thank you for reading this.
Advertisement

itsmonumental

Rank 2
itsmonumental
PostedNov 14, 2012 1:37 pm
The2009RKO 4 GS .
Seen nothing but helpful posts from him .
He's always keeping it Calm N Chill :3
Very high potential GS .
Vote Miz Razz

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
PostedNov 14, 2012 1:41 pm

Re: The2009RKO for GS

AfonsoDeja wrote:
I vote for The2009RKO to be a gamesage because he is a very competent guy. He is not a guy that says bad words. Very frindly. Able to help everyone. I think you should think about putting him as GS. He will not dissapont you in any aspects. He spent very time in AVA, playing and chatting with others to help in in many aspects. He is completly legit.

Think about that.

itsmonumental wrote:
The2009RKO 4 GS .
Very high potential GS .
Vote Miz Razz  

Thanks for the support!

xLoveShovelx

Rank 0
xLoveShovelx
PostedNov 14, 2012 2:40 pm

Re: The2009RKO for GS

The2009RKO wrote:
AfonsoDeja wrote:

Think about that.

itsmonumental wrote:
The2009RKO 4 GS .
Very high potential GS .
Vote Miz Razz  

Thanks for the support!  

I vouch for him, i've seen him around and he helped most of the players in the community more than enough times. This guy is ready to be one.

Quote:
Jumbroni is a player with exceptional skill. Players will begin to look to him for advice and as a role model.- Ziggy

Xaboita

Rank 0
PostedNov 14, 2012 2:51 pm

The2009RKO for GS...

I vote for The2009RKO to be gamesage because he does a pretty good job at informing us about what's coming and when there are maintenances and new items to the web shop and always help with tech problems

he is a cool guy, no one really hates him, he always try to make everyone happy and he is online a lot of time so yeah I vote for RKO to be gamesage

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedNov 14, 2012 7:05 pm
Inarcadian wrote:
I vote for xXQQXx cause he my best friend and he so nice and so helpful and replies to generic questions on se forumz. Like last time i asked what to eat for lunch and he told me go eat a burger and he was right, the burger was so good.

so xXQQXx gets to be GS yes? Because he helps all the people on the forums and he so nice and he my friend yes?  
inFLAMOUS wrote:
How´s the popularity contest going?  
ZuMaiKadoM. wrote:
But like I said, I don't think Aeria will choose by how many voters a person gets, but who fits the right profile.  

In a way, these people are right. It's not a voting contest; people shouldn't come here giving single-sentence "vouches" and expect their voice to count as much as anyone else's. Aeria is looking for people who aren't just "helpful" and who truly shine in their own unique ways.

I'm seeing the common trend of 1-posters appearing out of nowhere and saying "I vote/vouch for _____" as if it was some sort of election. I encourage people to give their support by explaining (in at least a few sentences, preferably up to a few paragraphs) how the nominee makes a good candidate, not just "I vouch for ___."

Inarcadian

Rank 2
Inarcadian
PostedNov 14, 2012 7:10 pm
trainer772 wrote:
Inarcadian wrote:
I vote for xXQQXx cause he my best friend and he so nice and so helpful and replies to generic questions on se forumz. Like last time i asked what to eat for lunch and he told me go eat a burger and he was right, the burger was so good.

so xXQQXx gets to be GS yes? Because he helps all the people on the forums and he so nice and he my friend yes?  
inFLAMOUS wrote:
ZuMaiKadoM. wrote:
But like I said, I don't think Aeria will choose by how many voters a person gets, but who fits the right profile.  

In a way, these people are right. It's not a voting contest; people shouldn't come here giving single-sentence "vouches" and expect their voice to count as much as anyone else's. Aeria is looking for people who aren't just "helpful" and who truly shine in their own unique ways.

I'm seeing the common trend of 1-posters appearing out of nowhere and saying "I vote/vouch for _____" as if it was some sort of election. I encourage people to give their support by explaining (in at least a few sentences, preferably up to a few paragraphs) how the nominee makes a good candidate, not just "I vouch for ___."  

I vouch for trainer772.

Inarcadian aka WizRT (formerly iRefuse/IHIRefuse) ESL contact: http://www.esl.eu/eu/player/6567990/

SmiIey

Rank 2
SmiIey
PostedNov 14, 2012 7:13 pm
trainer772 wrote:
Inarcadian wrote:

inFLAMOUS wrote:
ZuMaiKadoM. wrote:

Thanks for pointing this out, not trying to kiss-up

This isn't an election, the people who have the right requirements and best fit the job are the ones who will get the position.

FruutelIa

Rank 5.1
FruutelIa
PostedNov 14, 2012 8:06 pm
trainer772 wrote:
Dubblew wrote:
I've been away for these past few weeks, but when I was active in AVA I noticed that Ramsisthe3rd was always active around the forums and always doing his best to try out and help others. I'd definitely support his application, and he might be the most suitable person that I know of to preform this kind of activity, I know he has a lot to give! Good luck Ramsis! Smile

Cheers, Dub :3  

I don't get it.

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedNov 14, 2012 9:31 pm
FruutelIa wrote:
trainer772 wrote:
Dubblew wrote:
I've been away for these past few weeks, but when I was active in AVA I noticed that Ramsisthe3rd was always active around the forums and always doing his best to try out and help others. I'd definitely support his application, and he might be the most suitable person that I know of to preform this kind of activity, I know he has a lot to give! Good luck Ramsis! Smile

Cheers, Dub :3  

I don't get it.  
no one does. cept WW and me.