In-Game Name: XTheMizX
A. What community contributions have you made that shows you would make a good game sage?
- I'm always helping the Community with their technical issues and gameplay problems and questions;
- When IJJI was Migrating to Aeria, I converted the PDT Timezone that was announced to all the different Timezones and Countries. (Click here to see the Post)
- Portuguese friends of mine ask me if I can help them to solve their issues and I always help them, and when I can't help I always send a Ticket to Aeria, and tell my friends to wait.
Some posts where I helped:
B. What experience do you have running/hosting organizational events?
- I was one organizer of 3 Versions of a Portuguese Tournament ("AziaPortuguesa");
- I was one organizer of another Portuguese Tournament ("A Portuguesa");
- I was one organizer of another Portuguese Tournament ("2VS2 ColdCase");
- I organized on a Weekend (of March), a Mini-Game -> "Hide and Seek";
- I host Events in PVP Channel 2 on Special Days (Christmas, Halloween, Summer Events, and some Weekend Events);
- Last week (October 31) I did a Halloween Event for the Portuguese Community that I manage on Infection Channel -> Made 5 Games on the Infection Mode (Dual Site and Dark Chamber, didn't made on Burning Temple because no one wanted to play on it.)
- I'm the Administrator of the A.V.A. Portuguese Community Group in Facebook and Administrator of an A.V.A. Portuguese Community Forum.
C. What experience do you have helping people find solutions to their problems?
I have helped a lot of people at solving their problems, everytime someone reports me an Error I always try to solve that problems and try to know where that Error came from.
And Since I'm an Administrator of the A.V.A. Portuguese Community Group in Facebook (With over 200 members) and an Administrator of an A.V.A. Portuguese Community Forum (Not active at the moment since it's not Well Known) I have a lot of experience on helping the Community and find fixes for their problems.
D. What experience do you have with our forum community?
I think I'm pretty well known here, I always help the Community, if they ask me for opinions I give them, I have met a lot of friendly people here and a lot of friends.
E. Please give a short description of what you think a good GameSage does.
F. Why do you want to be a GameSage for THIS game (and not another)?
- Reports bugs;
- Helps community;
- Give ideas to GM's;
- Need to be active In-Game and on the Forums and always ready to help the Community;
- Promoting the game;
- Manage Events.
I'm playing A.V.A. since Beta, and it was the only First-Person Shooter game that really captivated me and made me stay in it for all this time.
Other reason is because I'm currently an Administrator of the A.V.A. Portuguese Community Group in Facebook (With over 200 Members) and all of them like me, and I like to help them and find solution for their issues and manage Events for them and since I have this Experience I would like to help the Community in General and not only the Portuguese Community.