trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedNov 11, 2012 8:22 pm
Dubblew wrote:
I've been away for these past few weeks, but when I was active in AVA I noticed that Ramsisthe3rd was always active around the forums and always doing his best to try out and help others. I'd definitely support his application, and he might be the most suitable person that I know of to preform this kind of activity, I know he has a lot to give! Good luck Ramsis! Smile

Cheers, Dub :3  

Advertisement

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedNov 11, 2012 8:23 pm
trainer772 wrote:
Dubblew wrote:
I've been away for these past few weeks, but when I was active in AVA I noticed that Ramsisthe3rd was always active around the forums and always doing his best to try out and help others. I'd definitely support his application, and he might be the most suitable person that I know of to preform this kind of activity, I know he has a lot to give! Good luck Ramsis! Smile

Wait, what?

d4nyl

Rank 0
d4nyl
PostedNov 12, 2012 3:29 am
The2009RKO wrote:
In-Game Name: XTheMizX

A. What community contributions have you made that shows you would make a good game sage?

- I'm always helping the Community with their technical issues and gameplay problems and questions;
- When IJJI was Migrating to Aeria, I converted the PDT Timezone that was announced to all the different Timezones and Countries. (Click here to see the Post)
- Portuguese friends of mine ask me if I can help them to solve their issues and I always help them, and when I can't help I always send a Ticket to Aeria, and tell my friends to wait.

Some posts where I helped:
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=14553685#14553685
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=14564339#14564339
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=14564361#14564361
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=14616317#14616317
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=14568111#14568111

B. What experience do you have running/hosting organizational events?

- I was one organizer of 3 Versions of a Portuguese Tournament ("AziaPortuguesa");
- I was one organizer of another Portuguese Tournament ("A Portuguesa");
- I was one organizer of another Portuguese Tournament ("2VS2 ColdCase");
- I organized on a Weekend (of March), a Mini-Game -> "Hide and Seek";
- I host Events in PVP Channel 2 on Special Days (Christmas, Halloween, Summer Events, and some Weekend Events);
- Last week (October 31) I did a Halloween Event for the Portuguese Community that I manage on Infection Channel -> Made 5 Games on the Infection Mode (Dual Site and Dark Chamber, didn't made on Burning Temple because no one wanted to play on it.)
- I'm the Administrator of the A.V.A. Portuguese Community Group in Facebook and Administrator of an A.V.A. Portuguese Community Forum.

C. What experience do you have helping people find solutions to their problems?

I have helped a lot of people at solving their problems, everytime someone reports me an Error I always try to solve that problems and try to know where that Error came from.

And Since I'm an Administrator of the A.V.A. Portuguese Community Group in Facebook (With over 200 members) and an Administrator of an A.V.A. Portuguese Community Forum (Not active at the moment since it's not Well Known) I have a lot of experience on helping the Community and find fixes for their problems.

D. What experience do you have with our forum community?

I think I'm pretty well known here, I always help the Community, if they ask me for opinions I give them, I have met a lot of friendly people here and a lot of friends.

E. Please give a short description of what you think a good GameSage does.

• Reports bugs;
  • Helps community;
  • Give ideas to GM's;
  • Need to be active In-Game and on the Forums and always ready to help the Community;
  • Promoting the game;
  • Manage Events.

F. Why do you want to be a GameSage for THIS game (and not another)?

I'm playing A.V.A. since Beta, and it was the only First-Person Shooter game that really captivated me and made me stay in it for all this time.

Other reason is because I'm currently an Administrator of the A.V.A. Portuguese Community Group in Facebook (With over 200 Members) and all of them like me, and I like to help them and find solution for their issues and manage Events for them and since I have this Experience I would like to help the Community in General and not only the Portuguese Community.  

I agree with his statement. He's a good person, realiable, trustable, mature (important) and always ready to help everyone in the AVA Portuguese Community. I've been helping him in the community (being one of the Admins) and he's doing a great job there.

I wish him the best luck to be one of the selected GS's here because he deserves it.

Good luck all.

Dubblew

Rank 4
Dubblew
PostedNov 12, 2012 12:24 pm
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
trainer772 wrote:
Dubblew wrote:

Wait, what?  

tug4b0yoo8

Rank 0
PostedNov 12, 2012 12:27 pm
I vote for The2009RKO... He's a nice man, a fine Admin (at all those comunities) and he an awesome help when we have problems... I asure you that he will do an awesome job...

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
PostedNov 12, 2012 12:36 pm
My vote is 100% Ziggy.
This fellow friend of mine deserves the GS tag.
Not only is he capable of being a GS but i have no doubt in mind he will do an amazing job.

Silentwarrior92

Rank 2
Silentwarrior92
PostedNov 12, 2012 1:31 pm
ramsisthe3rd wrote:
List your in-game name for AVA: Seekerpotter

A. What community contributions have you made that shows you would make a good game sage?

I have been with Aeria's AVA since the days the section of the forum was formed and I have had been with the former ijji for quite a long time. I have poured a great deal of time and effort into the AVA community. I have been actively involved in the game for many years now. I had worked with the original Game Masters to convey the public's opinion and helped many people with the merge. I was also actively in contact with Game Master Geck0 and Game Master Aki for many in-game and out of game events. Specifically, Game Master Geck0 asked me about many issues that people were facing and asked if I could make a list of problems that were in the game. Game Master Geck0 had 2 friends on the forums when he was a GM, Game Sage InkofDeath and Me. GM Geck0 also asked me and other GS's about forum partitioning and what players of Aeria games and Ijji would both agree on.

I had various stickies for new members of Aeria games and for new AVA players from Aeria as well as topics to help old AVA players get into the game after the merge. They helped guide new players and old ijji players to get accustomed to the rules of Aeria games.
Currently, I have also been devoted to assisting players with their problems and helping them find solutions. I have helped many people all around the AVA community with many different problems from account problems to billing problems to issues with bans.
I have also been involved with reporting bugs and glitches to the GMs

In addition, I am highly active in the Steam AVA community. I assist people on Steam through friends list and I am very active in countless Steam AVA groups. Also, I assist many people on the Game Hub on Steam which is a newly released community tool that Valve released for people to communicate to other players. I assist many people on the Game Hub when they post their various issues. I am also active in the Steam Discussions and known for helping AVA there as well.

B. What experience do you have running/hosting organizational events?

I have experience helping GS's organize their events because of the opportunities I was given by many of my GS friends. They allowed me to assist them in their events. I was even invited to be a moderator for a non-AVA event hosted on the game Repulse by GS Lightz. I enjoy helping with events and I hope to be able to make my own soon.

C. What experience do you have helping people find solutions to their problems?

I am relatively experienced in helping AVA players find their problems because I have been helping out in the AVA section since before the merge. I am a well known face in the AVA forum community and I love helping people out. I still get PM's from people asking for help with various issues.
The majority of my posts in this section were all involved with helping people out. I happily help people whenever they ask for it and as a result of my proactivity, I periodically receive PMs from people requesting help with various issues. I have also been highly involved in reporting bugs and glitches to GMs specifically former GM Geck0 and Aki.

Also in the Steam community, I am well known for assisting people with their problems. Many people come to me for help and request me to assist them through private chat as well as publicly on the Steam Game Hub. I also help people in the Steam Discussions about AVA and I am a highly active figure there as well.

D. What experience do you have with our forum community?

As I have mentioned above, I have been a part of the Aeria community for a long time (probably the the oldest Aeria member that also played ijji's AVA) and I am highly experienced in helping people and find a great deal of enjoyment in it. I am highly experienced with the forums and active in the shout-box.

E. Please give a short description of what you think a good GameSage does.

A good game sage is someone who gives up their personal gain in order to benefit others and to uphold the rules instated by Aeria games. In other words, they go out of their way to help others with their problems and whenever necessary, uphold rules.

F. Why do you want to be a GameSage for THIS game (and not another)?

I would like to be a Game Sage because I have been playing AVA for a very long time and I have a good sense of what AVA needs as a game moving forward. I enjoy playing this game more then any other game and I would love to have the opportunity to help other people enjoy the game as much as I do. I also want to be the GS that is active in the Steam community which provides AVA for so many people. I already enjoy helping people on the forums and in-game so I think I would do a really good job as Game Sage.  

I vouch for dis guy
You have my combustible lemon

Rakusen

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Rakusen
PostedNov 13, 2012 1:47 am
Personally, I'd vouch for ramsisthe3rd. Knew him from when AVA forums here were really small and he always had a helpful thought or two. His submissions to the community were well extrapolated in his application and he has a good amount of forum knowledge from what I've seen.

In my opinion, he's a better GS candidate than what I was when I applied for Metal Assault (keep in mind that I wrote this while it was still in CB), probably due to Metal Assault just starting over here and having no previous knowledge. But, since he has the knowledge and is willing to help, I'd recommend him.

Contact Us~Don't be afraid to ask for help~Terms of Service~

InsanityFire

Rank 0
PostedNov 13, 2012 7:28 pm

Vouch for ziggy

I'd say Ziggy would make a great GS. He has helped me out a lot in AVA.

avaplayer1

Rank 0
avaplayer1
PostedNov 13, 2012 7:47 pm
pls dont make ziggy GS.