The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
PostedNov 07, 2012 4:20 pm
IJJI_FrozenEgg wrote:
mr vash, i hope you do a VERY deep background check on your applicants, just in case.

we dont want a GS exhacker and exhacksite creator and administrator like *ja cough* *coughferrer*

apart from that.

I NOMINATE ZIGGY AND RANDY ORTON.  

You better tell Randy Orton = The2009RKO or I think they won't know who you talking about. <.<
Advertisement

RageBrito

Rank 0
PostedNov 07, 2012 4:21 pm
The2009RKO wrote:
In-Game Name: XTheMizX

A. What community contributions have you made that shows you would make a good game sage?

- I'm always helping the Community with their technical issues and gameplay problems and questions;
- When IJJI was Migrating to Aeria, I converted the PDT Timezone that was announced to all the different Timezones and Countries. (Click here to see the Post)
- Portuguese friends of mine ask me if I can help them to solve their issues and I always help them, and when I can't help I always send a Ticket to Aeria, and tell my friends to wait.

B. What experience do you have running/hosting organizational events?

- I was one organizer of 3 Versions of a Portuguese Tournament ("AziaPortuguesa");
- I was one organizer of another Portuguese Tournament ("A Portuguesa");
- I was one organizer of another Portuguese Tournament ("2VS2 ColdCase");
- I organized on a Weekend (of March), a Mini-Game -> "Hide and Seek";
- I host Events in PVP Channel 2 on Special Days (Christmas, Halloween, Summer Events, and some Weekend Events);
- Last week (October 31) I did a Halloween Event for the Portuguese Community that I manage on Infection Channel -> Made 5 Games on the Infection Mode (Dual Site and Dark Chamber, didn't made on Burning Temple because no one wanted to play on it.)
- I'm the Administrator of the A.V.A. Portuguese Community Group in Facebook and Administrator of an A.V.A. Portuguese Community Forum.

C. What experience do you have helping people find solutions to their problems?

I have helped a lot of people at solving their problems, everytime someone reports me an Error I always try to solve that problems and try to know where that Error came from.

And Since I'm an Administrator of the A.V.A. Portuguese Community Group in Facebook (With over 200 members) and an Administrator of an A.V.A. Portuguese Community Forum (Not active at the moment since it's not Well Known) I have a lot of experience on helping the Community and find fixes for their problems.

D. What experience do you have with our forum community?

I think I'm pretty well known here, I always help the Community, if they ask me for opinions I give them, I have met a lot of friendly people here and a lot of friends.

E. Please give a short description of what you think a good GameSage does.

• Reports bugs;
  • Helps community;
  • Give ideas to GM's;
  • Need to be active In-Game and on the Forums and always ready to help the Community;
  • Promoting the game;
  • Manage Events.

F. Why do you want to be a GameSage for THIS game (and not another)?

I'm playing A.V.A. since Beta, and it was the only First-Person Shooter game that really captivated me and made me stay in it for all this time.

Other reason is because I'm currently an Administrator of the A.V.A. Portuguese Community Group in Facebook (With over 200 Members) and all of them like me, and I like to help them and find solution for their issues and manage Events for them and since I have this Experience I would like to help the Community in General and not only the Portuguese Community.  

Go Miz (The2009RKO) go! Look at this curriculum O.O No one have more events than Miz
Go ma brooo i belive in you for a new future in AvA Very Happy

stars004

Rank 0
PostedNov 07, 2012 4:22 pm

miz ftw

miz (The2009RKO) to be a gamesage? that would be awesome!! we all love him and he cares about us, everytime there is a maintenance, updates, or new things, he always tell us on the group in facebook and everytime we have any problem he always resolve it, I wish you the best luck and hope you a future gs RKO.

ifaintsmile

Rank 0
PostedNov 07, 2012 4:41 pm
Arctosa wrote:
IGN : Myth

A. What community contributions have you made that shows you would make a good game sage?
Worked with Founder of CGO for over 8 AVA tournaments with 80 to 100 teams participating in each. Also helped with pug games and supported them by purchasing voip servers.

B. What experience do you have running/hosting organizational events?
Helped run multiple tournaments on AVA during ijji time. See above

C. What experience do you have helping people find solutions to their problems?
Am a tech moderator / Game Designer anything technical or game related I'll be able to solve.

D. What experience do you have with our forum community?
I know everyone and everyone knows me.

E. Please give a short description of what you think a good GameSage does.
A gamesage represents this community as a whole. They exchange information with the GM's and the players to make this game a better place for everyone. If problem's show up then it's in their best effort to make sure they can contribute to making the problem a smaller one.

F. Why do you want to be a GameSage for THIS game (and not another)?
AVA was the first free to play game that ever caught my eye as a premium game. It actually made me shift my career as a animator into a game designer. I've always loved to play games, but since i'm actually working with them now this would be a plus. Especially since first person shooters have been in my background my entire life and having played AVA since release.  

+1

alex0911

Rank 3
alex0911
PostedNov 07, 2012 4:44 pm
Inarcadian wrote:
Arctosa wrote:
IGN : Myth  

Vouch for Myth. He and InkOfDeath have a long history in the competitive scene of AVA, though he had his fair share of quarreling with other players (quite frankly, who hasn't), he's always been critical towards AVA and its community. Imo this is one of his assets as he is not your typical yeasayer and is not shy of expressing his concerns with any given issue.

I'm pretty sure that some will come here and try to have a go at his reputation, but since he came back he seems more mature and open minded. I'd give him a chance if he is serious about this application.

alex0911 wrote:
I think you're supposed to apply via ticket, not by posting here.  

Read again.  

Yeah my mistake, only read the title of the 1st part Neutral

timon0000002

Rank 0
timon0000002
PostedNov 07, 2012 4:51 pm
The2009RKO for gamesage!!! he is a cool person and he always help me Very Happy

IJJI_FrozenEgg

Rank 2
IJJI_FrozenEgg
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
PostedNov 07, 2012 5:04 pm   Last edited by IJJI_FrozenEgg on Nov 07, 2012 5:08 pm. Edited 1 time in total
i wanto b gs
i love aria
gib ap nao plis
i love aeria
i win gs tomorrow
i win iesf future
i clutch cannon ai normal
1v1 foxtrotdapro

ahueheuheueheueh

Levantation

Rank 2
PostedNov 07, 2012 5:07 pm
2009RKO, Ziggy, and Valk are the only people qualified and mature enough to handle the job

californiatuga

Rank 0
PostedNov 07, 2012 5:22 pm
RKO always help us (Portuguese Community) to resolve our issues and he makes tons of cool events for us and it's always funny and good to interact with each others, we are divided in a lot of different clans but he join us and we never get mad on his event rooms, hope you are going to be a GameSage RKO

whoiskangaru

Rank 4
whoiskangaru
PostedNov 07, 2012 5:23 pm
Levantation wrote:
2009RKO, Ziggy, and Valk are the only people qualified and mature enough to handle the job  
but im the most qualified