darkwolfblaze

Rank 0
PostedNov 16, 2012 3:10 pm

prolonging the round in the arena for the entire 10 mins

http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s486/Daniel_Bergman/snapshot_20121116_155351.jpg

i was in the arena facing _Hero_xD but during the second round of the arena he prolonged the arena round with miller in monster battle arena. he took up the entire 10 mins of the round when the rest of team mates were dead. i did not appreciate the time being spent that long in the arena cause someone cant accept defeat. and i would appreciate it not happening again
Advertisement

Racegirl

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
Racegirl
PostedNov 17, 2012 4:09 am
It is annoying but nothing to be done about, just like slidecasting. Next time just slap on stuff that increases your movement speed.

amacle12

Rank 1
PostedNov 18, 2012 6:21 pm
I can understand your frustration, but by being patient you can use a few bosses in MA to wipe full teams. Such as miller and quade.

Sometimes if you are stuck with 2 afkers or leechers you gotta use what you can. I dont condone slidecasting or running down the clock, but soimetimes you can win by being patient, and win fairly. (heals +att spd buffs allow major headaches for opposition)

I'd rather gripe about those guillermes that run around witrh no intention of fighting hoping that they win the round by running down the clock.