synster14

Rank 3
synster14
PostedNov 16, 2012 3:24 pm

Re: Maintenance description?

ilyavarius wrote:
ps3master93 wrote:
It would be nice to know what the main. is about. That stat glitch is really tearing away from the experience of testing. Cant test anything if we are all invincible. I, in every way, appreciate this game, and the people behind it, but that glitch has been out for 3 days now. This main, if it is to fix it, is a wee bit too late.

~Kiwi: 35 Shadowmage  

I agree, personally I haven't been able to really test stats and what works or not. I can't make a stat build without my real stats.

-Aella  

Just do the math. Cool

for example, str is 3 attack, 1 int is 6 matk. There's more to it than this, but you get the idea.

The character sheet just shows you all of the values together so you don't have to figure them up yourself, it's still possible to come up with stat builds even with the bug.

Advertisement

ps3master93

Rank 0
ps3master93
PostedNov 16, 2012 3:40 pm
You may get your build, but you cant work with it due to the added on stats, which makes it unusable, no matter if you know exact numbers, you dont know how it would play out.

tonydiep9

Rank 0
tonydiep9
PostedNov 16, 2012 3:44 pm
I was being very cocky with my friends over skype, then i heard ppl complaining about the stats, i then realised it was bugged.

will be exciting to see how my real stats affects me in combat.
'
hopefully, this maintenace will fix the bug Smile

AltmaDragon

Rank 0
PostedNov 16, 2012 3:57 pm
tonydiep9 wrote:
I was being very **** with my friends over skype, then i heard ppl complaining about the stats, i then realised it was bugged.

'

only the dodge function was bugged, anything over 1100+ allow you to avoid all attacks, so only difference you'd see if they fix it is your defensive ability.

synster14

Rank 3
synster14
PostedNov 16, 2012 3:59 pm
AltmaDragon wrote:
tonydiep9 wrote:
I was being very **** with my friends over skype, then i heard ppl complaining about the stats, i then realised it was bugged.

'

only the dodge function was bugged, anything over 1100+ allow you to avoid all attacks, so only difference you'd see if they fix it is your defensive ability.  

Attack speed went up to 1.40
Magic attack went up to 2000
Hp went up by 1000's

lot's of people got different results.
It wasn't just dodge.

RedivivusPopuli

Rank 1
RedivivusPopuli
PostedNov 16, 2012 4:02 pm   Last edited by RedivivusPopuli on Nov 16, 2012 4:03 pm. Edited 1 time in total
not only dodge--->Dodge,Attack,Accuracy,Critical,MagiR,Block,HP,HP+,MP+,Armor,Speed.

AltmaDragon

Rank 0
PostedNov 16, 2012 4:02 pm
oh hmm, never notice my hp looking wrong an I've only just started my 3rd account as a mage so i must have never notice magic atk.

RedivivusPopuli

Rank 1
RedivivusPopuli
PostedNov 16, 2012 4:05 pm
i tested it with 4 different Ch. got different stats after creation:D

ps3master93

Rank 0
ps3master93
PostedNov 16, 2012 4:10 pm
Everytime you re-entered the game, you recieved different stats. Once I had 1.8k dodge and almost 3k health going full INT. then I logged out then back in, had 1.5k dodge, 2k health, and increased magic damage, but lowered magic accuracy. It was totally random on all accounts, and could not be worked with, with our own builds it was literally impossible to do any kind of experimentation due to the total randomization.

Kiwi: 35 ShadowMage (CBT) Member of Crimson

RedivivusPopuli

Rank 1
RedivivusPopuli
PostedNov 16, 2012 4:12 pm
that's why i think these events was a bad idea :/