Leigham

Rank 0
Leigham
PostedNov 16, 2012 9:30 am

Non-gender races being able to wear all primes

I dont see why the non-gender races are restricted to just male primes. Let them wear dresses if the player desires. It would also open the market more for those primes to a broader group. I just dont see and disadvantages to this apparent small adjustment.
I mean it was getting positive feedback in the Diamond 60-69 peer this morning so it already has some support Smile
Yeah relax guys.... I got this Cool
Advertisement

mafyahard3

Rank 0
PostedNov 16, 2012 9:51 am

couldn't agree with you more

i have alot of friends that wanted to make one of those "non-gender" races but didn't do it cuz they can't wear female dresses so they won't look girly anymore if they play with them and i believe that the genderless races should be able to wear all kind of primes.

Millumi

Rank 3
Millumi
PostedNov 16, 2012 10:06 am
You really want to see bears wearing miniskirts and bikinis?
XD

If they did do this the characters wearing the clothes would probably look weird, due to the outfits not being designed to be worn by those races.

Leigham

Rank 0
Leigham
PostedNov 16, 2012 10:43 am
Hey if people are paying/ win out on the altar for the bikini for their bear...why not? who am I to judge. I do see the design issue but they adjusted the male ones for the those races as they as added so I cant see it being a huge task. Nothing they cant patch.

OneMezri

Rank 0
PostedNov 16, 2012 9:44 pm
I completely agree!

I'd like to use the primes I have on my characters! But I am at a great disadvantage because of my gender (female), so I can't use the items I have already attained, unlike males who can. I think that's more that a little unfair!

Anchaai

Rank 2
Anchaai
PostedNov 16, 2012 10:47 pm
Why no female only races? kthxbai

Leigham

Rank 0
Leigham
PostedNov 18, 2012 12:04 am
Hmmm a female based race...like nekos and foxes or something... that would be a different forum plus I think allowing existing races wear female primes would be an easier fix though I do like the idea Razz

Id be cool with either though

OneMezri

Rank 0
PostedNov 18, 2012 8:24 am
Having (a) female only race(s) would be as unfair as the current situation of having male only races imo.

sweetxdevil357

Rank 3
sweetxdevil357
PostedNov 18, 2012 9:42 am
It's not that those races are only males.. they're genderless, meaning they don't have a gender. Doesn't necessarily mean they're male only.

Agree with the OP.

OneMezri

Rank 0
PostedNov 21, 2012 1:34 am
I don't believe it's fair to say that they are gender-less when they are restricted to wearing male only primes. That seems fairly gender specific to me, but it's not the point of the topic at all.